The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
When did she get those Tattoo's ?
it was the first set of weekend renders BD made. He was trying to think of something and me and another thread member suggested Bailey with braces. He just ran much further with it and went full nerd by giving her glasses tats and nipple piercings lol. He liked the glasses look so much she now wears them in class in game lol

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Wasn't able to do a full weekend render set this weekend due to some file management needing to be done so that will be coming tomorrow or Tuesday.
But I wanted to get something out there on Easter. I'll probably still have a bunny theme for the set.

Quick update on me also
Not much has changed, I'm still in a very similar mindset that I was in the last teaser post. But I'd say my outlook is more positive now due to a lot of support and advice from you guys.
This was the first holiday without my Aunt and that was tough. I would do anything to spend another one with her.
Render work on WVM has gone really well recently. I currently have 342 done and 3 animations. So although there haven't been releases recently content isn't stopping and the next release will be large. If only it wasn't such a bitch to write still.
I'm not going to completely rule out a release this week but it's not very likely. If not this week then next week is a very realistic time frame.

I'm trying to be realistic while also giving myself the necessary time to heal and not push myself. It's such a weird thing to handle because I can be fine one morning and then a wreck that same night. But I do believe I'll be well enough to continue on shortly. It's just that everything is amplified by the current world situation. I just want to escape for a bit but I'm stuck.
At the same I feel guilty for wanting to go out so badly because I am so very privileged that I'm able to have this amazing job to where I don't have to put my safety on the line. And that's all thanks to you guys.

Quick shout out to all of the essential employees.
As someone who used to stock shelves at a grocery store I can only imagine what it's like day in and day out right now, especially with Easter.
That goes for all essential employees. You're what's keeping everything together and even though sadly you're likely not paid and treated like you're essential, your work is very much appreciated.

Sorry for that little tangent. Just wanted to give a quick thanks to those that may go underappreciated. :)

And thank you guys for the continued support even through a darker time for me. I won't forget it. I without a doubt have one of the best communities out there.
I'll never be able to properly thank you guys for all of the support and well wishes I've received these past weeks. They've helped me tremendously and it was very heart warming and humbling to know that you guys care enough about me and my struggles to take the time to send your thoughts and advice.
Thank you guys so much, I'll be back soon.
Happy Easter <3

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I suppose it would be better if he asks her directly about the note. I think from the moment she met mc she in her heart was hoping Damien leaves her and she gets mc so maybe it was for mc. Better he ask and she might tell him that she wrote it for him and was somehow hoping that she gets mc.
I hope it wasn't for the MC. They hadn't spoken much then and if she's talking about love that would be creepy as fuck.

That was deff for Damien, she doesn't give off crazy stalker vibes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Wasn't able to do a full weekend render set this weekend due to some file management needing to be done so that will be coming tomorrow or Tuesday.
But I wanted to get something out there on Easter. I'll probably still have a bunny theme for the set.

Quick update on me also
Not much has changed, I'm still in a very similar mindset that I was in the last teaser post. But I'd say my outlook is more positive now due to a lot of support and advice from you guys.
This was the first holiday without my Aunt and that was tough. I would do anything to spend another one with her.
Render work on WVM has gone really well recently. I currently have 342 done and 3 animations. So although there haven't been releases recently content isn't stopping and the next release will be large. If only it wasn't such a bitch to write still.
I'm not going to completely rule out a release this week but it's not very likely. If not this week then next week is a very realistic time frame.

I'm trying to be realistic while also giving myself the necessary time to heal and not push myself. It's such a weird thing to handle because I can be fine one morning and then a wreck that same night. But I do believe I'll be well enough to continue on shortly. It's just that everything is amplified by the current world situation. I just want to escape for a bit but I'm stuck.
At the same I feel guilty for wanting to go out so badly because I am so very privileged that I'm able to have this amazing job to where I don't have to put my safety on the line. And that's all thanks to you guys.

Quick shout out to all of the essential employees.
As someone who used to stock shelves at a grocery store I can only imagine what it's like day in and day out right now, especially with Easter.
That goes for all essential employees. You're what's keeping everything together and even though sadly you're likely not paid and treated like you're essential, your work is very much appreciated.

Sorry for that little tangent. Just wanted to give a quick thanks to those that may go underappreciated. :)

And thank you guys for the continued support even through a darker time for me. I won't forget it. I without a doubt have one of the best communities out there.
I'll never be able to properly thank you guys for all of the support and well wishes I've received these past weeks. They've helped me tremendously and it was very heart warming and humbling to know that you guys care enough about me and my struggles to take the time to send your thoughts and advice.
Thank you guys so much, I'll be back soon.
Happy Easter <3
He can try to play Final Fantasy 7 remake.
Or Resident Evil 3 remake although Resident Evil 2 remake was better.
What's that got to do with the easter bunny girls?
Nothing,but will help him to restart.
Although some people will choose to crush someone on MK 11 instead.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes