Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
On the loyalty route you can still bang those girls in future.

You'll give them to the girls later. On day 2 or 3.

Wendy? Do you mean Willow?

Nah they won't be predicting the future. They're just old memories MC is recalling (with near perfect clarity) .
Thanks to you too! Yeah, Wendy was the default name for the real mom.

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
Does anyone know how his health is after his loss? I really hope that he is getting better.
He said there wasn't a real change this week cause it was the first holiday without his Aunt but I think it'll be bit easier on him next week. He said we cheer him up and keep him positive tho

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
He said there wasn't a real change this week cause it was the first holiday without his Aunt but I think it'll be bit easier on him next week. He said we cheer him up and keep him positive tho
Yeah...i read that on his patreon, is hard to lose someone who you love, he look like a really nice dude, i hope he get better soon.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Yeah...i read that on his patreon, is hard to lose someone who you love, he look like a really nice dude, i hope he get better soon.
He said yesterday, I think, that he's good enough to write again and that there'll be a release next week.

Reactions: AlexTorch

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Thank you! Yes, I think that would almost capture what I was trying to say. That final percent missing would be the concept like back in that early Three Investigators book, The Scar-Faced Beggar, in which old Mrs. DeNicola had dreams that would come true in the future, like the boys getting trapped in that motel that gets caught up in a landslide. So basically a flashback that would also predict the future.
The dreams for the future would probably be Premonition (seeing the future). I don't think there is anything like that happening here.

The flashback dreams, I think there has been three, one where the sister is a red head, one where she was black haired or brunette and one where he asked about a sister and biological mother came off as saying there was no sister.

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
2 Also a case of never did that - I bought jewelry for all three girls, but only Hazel ever got her nacklace. I hope the bracelet and earrings will also change hands at some point.
I got 2 of the 3
I never gave Shauna her earrings.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes