qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Let's not think so far into the future - it is still not clear whether the author will be able to cope with the blows of fate and continue the project. :unsure:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Not a total skip, but so far this game has been just a few days. Baby bumps don't usually show up within a week unless MC's magic magnum dong can speed up the process. :p
this is also going to be a very long game it'll happen when it happens

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Not a total skip, but so far this game has been just a few days. Baby bumps don't usually show up within a week unless MC's magic magnum dong can speed up the process. :p
this is also going to be a very long game it'll happen when it happens
Braindrop said a couple times previously that likely after the first basketball game, each "full" update will include a longer stretch of time (though roughly the same amount of content). Likely a week. So, players should see proper growth of their progeny.

Reactions: ImperialD

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
And even then, his magnum dong isn't what it used to be. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020

This week's renders are simple. The girls go on a hunt to find the MC's "eggs"

The MC's penis may look a bit different and that's because it is. During my file management I somehow lost the material for the og penis. (Won't be hard to get it back though)
But it inspired me to mess around with some other materials I had. I'm not sure if I'll continue on with this one (Since it's similar enough and I like it) or fix it and switch back. But it at least served its purpose for these renders :)

And a note on WVM.
Releases will start again next Thursday. I started writing again two days ago and everything is going decently well. It's still not easy but it's to a point where I can start again, I know my aunt wouldn't want me to be down for this long... I'm focused on remembering all of the positive memories I have with her. There isn't going to be a day that goes by that I don't think about her and I'll never forget everything that she taught me.
I'm very lucky to have had all of you guys and my friends and family to help me through this, I'm a very blessed individual.

Seriously, thank you guys so much for supporting me through this. I'll see you guys tomorrow for the teasers <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Code:
Edit: added more images

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Started playing this today and wanted to give a first look impression after two days. If there are seven days implemented and all have the same play time as the first two there is definitely a decent play time involved. The premise is decent - that was the reason why I tried the game - and I'm just a bit weirded out that the MC apparently is some sort of Gary Stu with the usual monster dick size trap that he fell into.

Two points grabbed my attention: There is a choice of TG character. A sensible subject that I hope is handled appropriately for people who choose to go down that road. Second, the amount of hugging going on is out if this world.

Speaking of weirded out, I have seen better main characters. I don't know what it is but Janie (Jamie) and Hazel's (adoptive mom, I think I did not change her name) eyes look strange and sometime their faces are a bit contorted. Janie definitely looks better from behind. ;) That said, I like the models of the cheerleaders, mostly Bailey, Wendy looks cute as does the sister and lab crush. Oh, and Shauna of course.

For the first playthrough I chose the loyalty route, which is fine even if you have to turn down a LOT of girls. Guess I'll have to check out what the alternative is, but I have a feeling that might hit you over the head at some point - most likely if your court performance ultimately falters at some point.

One final point that I'm wondering about is if those "true dreams" (transcendent dreams? I couldn't find an English translation for "Wahrtraum") are in fact real or if there's something supernatural involved. (I checked the tags and couldn't find anything of that sort.) Or maybe the whole basketball career where everything falls into your lap is the dream. Just speculating here, I don't know - and I obviously haven't checked 596 pages in order not to spoiler myself.

EDIT: I forgot to add two points that apparently got lost in the story:
1 On the first day shooting hoops with Shauna I lost on purpose and she dared me to smack Janie on her ass. Never did that.
2 Also a case of never did that - I bought jewelry for all three girls, but only Hazel ever got her nacklace. I hope the bracelet and earrings will also change hands at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laziness

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Started playing this today and wanted to give a first look impression after two days. If there are seven days implemented and all have the same play time as the first two there is definitely a decent play time involved. The premise is decent - that was the reason why I tried the game - and I'm just a bit weirded out that the MC apparently is some sort of Gary Stu with the usual monster dick size trap that he fell into.

Two points grabbed my attention: There is a choice of TG character. A sensible subject that I hope is handled appropriately for people who choose to go down that road. Second, the amount of hugging going on is out if this world.

Speaking of weirded out, I have seen better main characters. I don't know what it is but Janie (Jamie) and Hazel's (adoptive mom, I think I did not change her name) eyes look strange and sometime their faces are a bit contorted. Janie definitely looks better from behind. ;) That said, I like the models of the cheerleaders, mostly Bailey, Wendy looks cute as does the sister and lab crush. Oh, and Shauna of course.

For the first playthrough I chose the loyalty route, which is fine even if you have to turn down a LOT of girls. Guess I'll have to check out what the alternative is, but I have a feeling that might hit you over the head at some point - most likely if your court performance ultimately falters at some point.

One final point that I'm wondering about is if those "true dreams" (transcendent dreams? I couldn't find an English translation for "Wahrtraum") are in fact real or if there's something supernatural involved. (I checked the tags and couldn't find anything of that sort.) Or maybe the whole basketball career where everything falls into your lap is the dream. Just speculating here, I don't know - and I obviously haven't checked 596 pages in order not to spoiler myself.
I think the word you're looking for is "flashback."

Also good thing they reduced the dick size before too long.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I think the word you're looking for is "flashback."
Thank you! Yes, I think that would almost capture what I was trying to say. That final percent missing would be the concept like back in that early Three Investigators book, The Scar-Faced Beggar, in which old Mrs. DeNicola had dreams that would come true in the future, like the boys getting trapped in that motel that gets caught up in a landslide. So basically a flashback that would also predict the future.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Guess I'll have to check out what the alternative is, but I have a feeling that might hit you over the head at some point - most likely if your court performance ultimately falters at some point.
On the loyalty route you can still bang those girls in future.
Also a case of never did that - I bought jewelry for all three girls, but only Hazel ever got her nacklace. I hope the bracelet and earrings will also change hands at some point.
You'll give them to the girls later. On day 2 or 3.
Wendy looks cute
Wendy? Do you mean Willow?
So basically a flashback that would also predict the future.
Nah they won't be predicting the future. They're just old memories MC is recalling (with near perfect clarity) .

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes