Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This remind me of someone get furious when the girls use buttplug but not telling the mc..They arent slave of yours,as long they arent cheating they can do whatever they, want.Imagine they train their ass for you and you furious about it because doesnt ask you first,lol:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
This remind me of someone get furious when the girls use buttplug but not telling the mc..They arent slave of yours,as long they arent cheating they can do whatever they, want.Imagine they train their ass for you and you furious about it because doesnt ask you first,lol:rolleyes:
Like I said your opinion differs from my own! People play games to suit their own tastes!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If this was ever the case then I hope that us as the player is given the option! As up to now we are given an option to keep away from any other form of sexual content except with jamie & shauna. I think what you suggested would be something that needs to be optional as up to now everything else concerning the two main LI isn't except from the first time they had sex in front of shauna and jamie suggested the mc gives her a hand finishing off, I would prefer to have a say in if I as the player wanted to have sex infront of either girls and not it being something we have no say over. Just my opinion :)
Of course it would be optional, just like having sex with girls other than Jamie is optional, but I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be an option for those who would want this. Plus, I don't see this as something that shouldn't be included because their relationship seems to be going in that direction and so whether it's the trans or non-trans routes, I think that a threesome where Shauna and Jamie will have sex with each other (by penetration or scissoring) is highly likely. There's also the whole "open relationship" thing too where Jamie is perfectly fine for the MC to fuck as many women as possible, and if the MC is OK with Shauna and Jamie doing it together, that seems perfectly fine to me.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Of course it would be optional, just like having sex with girls other than Jamie is optional, but I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be an option for those who would want this. Plus, I don't see this as something that shouldn't be included because their relationship seems to be going in that direction and so whether it's the trans or non-trans routes, I think that a threesome where Shauna and Jamie will have sex with each other (by penetration or scissoring) is highly likely. There's also the whole "open relationship" thing too where Jamie is perfectly fine for the MC to fuck as many women as possible, and if the MC is OK with Shauna and Jamie doing it together, that seems perfectly fine to me.
Yep completely agreed giving people the option should be something that needs to be implemented :) I as a player don't go down the route of trying to create a huge harem and focus on a love route so I am thankful for having decisions to stay away from the other girls. Might be a shorter playthrough for me but that's how I play and would just like an option of not having to join in on threesomes but that is just my preference.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yep completely agreed giving people the option should be something that needs to be implemented :) I as a player don't go down the route of trying to create a huge harem and focus on a love route so I am thankful for having decisions to stay away from the other girls. Might be a shorter playthrough for me but that's how I play and would just like an option of not having to join in on threesomes but that is just my preference.
Funny, I think the harem route is a love route in this game, because it seems fairly clear to me on that route that every girl knows about the other and they're all totally fine with it as long as they can spend some time with the MC. So far nobody has shown any signs of jealousy and they all seem perfectly content to share him.

Reactions: Genji

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Funny, I think the harem route is a love route in this game, because it seems fairly clear to me on that route that every girl knows about the other and they're all totally fine with it as long as they can spend some time with the MC. So far nobody has shown any signs of jealousy and they all seem perfectly content to share him.
Hmm, I get your point and understand but to me sleeping with multiple women isn't faithful even when being told by jamie she is okay with it. I look at it differently and feel she allows it it just to please the mc. Only after speaking to azel who is clearly infatuated by the mc she then makes this decision, as until this point jamie was constantly worried about losing the mc after hearing the conversation with shauna and before this. Like I said I understand people view the game differently but this is how I view it and makes the game what it is for me. I probably am missing a lot of great renders and animations as well lol.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hmm, I get your point and understand but to me sleeping with multiple women isn't faithful even when being told by jamie she is okay with it. I look at it differently and feel she allows it it just to please the mc. Only after speaking to azel who is clearly infatuated by the mc she then makes this decision, as until this point jamie was constantly worried about losing the mc after hearing the conversation with shauna and before this. Like I said I understand people view the game differently but this is how I view it and makes the game what it is for me. I probably am missing a lot of great renders and animations as well lol.
Whereas to me, faithful implies sticking to pre-arranged parameters. I am in an open poly-amorous relationship with a cis-gendered woman and a trans woman (or chick-with-a-dick as she chooses to identify). All three of us are free to explore outside of the core relationship; the only rule is NO PREGNANCY.

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Which means he gets to decide what she does with it and he wants it in Jamie's (or his) arse then what right do any of us have to disagree? ;)
I'm saying that Shauna dicking Jaime doesn't fit her character; however Jaime using a strap-on on Shauna while Shauna and MC are in the middle of "sword-fighting" does seem more in character.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Krynh and Genji

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm saying that Shauna dicking Jaime doesn't fit her character; however Jaime using a strap-on on Shauna while Shauna and MC are in the middle of "sword-fighting" does seem more in character.
And I'm saying that the core dynamic of the primary three-way relationship is that the 2 women (Jamie and Shawna) want to please their man. Nothing that directly contradicts that should be off the table.

I don't deny that Shawna becoming confident enough with her penis to become comfortable with being a top will take time; I simply suggest that it hasn't yet been ruled out.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
And I'm saying that the core dynamic of the primary three-way relationship is that the 2 women (Jamie and Shawna) want to please their man. Nothing that directly contradicts that should be off the table.

I don't deny that Shawna becoming confident enough with her penis to become comfortable with being a top will take time; I simply suggest that it hasn't yet been ruled out.
another problem is Jaime... she's a giver and not a taker.... she wants to make everyone happy not that others have to make her happy

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think it does.

Shauna's very self-conscious about herself and about having a dick, and if the MC chooses to accept her like this on the first day and enter into a relationship with her, it's a boost for her confidence but she still seems to have issues with it even after everything that's happened. Shauna may not have given much thought to having sex with another woman, but if it were to help Shauna feel better and more confident in herself, then I don't see why Jamie wouldn't offer herself up for Shauna to have sex with in order to help her out. It's basically the same way that she's encouraged the MC to have sex with other women because she's justified it as them needing him, but if Shauna needs Jamie to help her out, then I'm sure Jamie would do that.

As you said, Jamie wants to make other people happy and if having sex with Shauna would help her and make her feel happier, then why not? Also, if it were the MC's suggestion to see them do it because it makes him happy, she'd very likely do it in that scenario too.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
another problem is Jaime... she's a giver and not a taker.... she wants to make everyone happy not that others have to make her happy
Sure, if by problem you mean the exact opposite of problem. I have been describing situations in which MC really wants Shawna to use her dick; Jamie, as a girl who wants nothing more than to please her man, would happily do that. Hell, if the MC asked her to be QAPd by 4 aids infected homeless men, she'd do it, not that Braindrop would do that to us.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What if Kenji and the others have a big dick,and mc only have a normal dick.He only find out while showering together.Also,after they knows about it they try to steal Mc love interest.Knowing mc dick is shrinking and he can only last for 1 round.They will succeed.So far,Mc is not that good in sex.
angry-mob.jpg
For the transgression of suggesting a NTR scenario You shall be tarred, feathered and castrated and left in the town square for children to throw stones at

gerg42

Jan 5, 2019

Hey everybody.
This is going to be a long post but to start it all off I'm going to go ahead and deliver the news that the release is going to be pushed to this weekend.

I want to be totally clear and explain to you guys why that is. I don't want to bullshit and be vague. I want to let you guys know exactly what's been going on and how I've been handling things and why I need a few more days.

So it's no secret that these past few months haven't been great for me. PC issues into me getting sick into my aunt passing away. Through all of these things I've had a very headstrong attitude of keeping up my workflow, not out of a duty but out of a love I have for doing what I do. Which is why despite everything this release is going to be a good bit over 500 renders. (Which is longer than the entirety of day 1).
There were many setbacks along the way. Many scenes I had to redo things about because I wasn't happy with them. But we're there for renders, all of that work is done and I'm happy with it. I'm happy with the stopping point and everything that happens.

But that is only one piece of the pie. While I have everything WVM story boarded out I still write dialogue as I go. Which means in this week and a half I've had to do 4 weeks worth of something that still isn't easy for me to do right now. I can do it, but there are still moments where I can't. I still have to erase giant chunks of text and redo them because I didn't like it.
But it's going.

But once again, that's just another piece of the pie. There's still coding (though mine is very minimal, but still), editing 500+ images, compiling all the animations, bug testing, proofreading, renaming files, converting everything...
There's a lot of these smaller things that balloon into a lot of work. I'm a one man team still and all of these things become one huge time sink.

To make it more clear I want to talk about my dev process and my weeklies.
My usual schedule is to render everyday nonstop, no days off. Write dialogue in between renders Sun-Thurs. And all of the extra work is usually done on Wed-Thurs.
I'd say I actively work on WVM 11-15 hours a day every day of the week. And I indirectly work on it 24/7.

I'm not saying any of this to complain about the workload, the challenge is a huge reason why I love this so much. I'm saying it to explain that I fucked up and severely underestimated the time it would take me to finish.
I'm very hard on myself. But through this time I've tried to take things slow and not overdo it but I still pushed myself. That's just who I am.
And part of that is a constant voice in my head saying "You can do it, all you have to do is work nonstop and stay up for 40 hours, easy." Which has lead to many sleepless nights.

So yeah, I was trying to be very understanding of what I needed. I took this time to try and get my head right but as soon as I was starting to get there I started sprinting instead of easing into it. Which I fucked up on. It's lead to some lows for me.

On top of all of this where we're at in WVM is a really emotional time. Which was very hard for me to render and pose. I found myself jumping over the parts of scenes that were too much so. And at a certain point I couldn't progress anymore. Which has led me to add scenes into day 7 that were originally planned for later. (They make sense now as well, but due to day 7 already being bloated they were planned for later) Which has sadly bloated day 7 even further but I think it's okay. If it's too much I could always move them on the timeline since they're pretty bottled. (That being said a lot of progress is made still)

I sincerely apologize. Taking my time to get my head right is one thing, but promising everyone it would be out this Thursday was a boneheaded move by me.
You guys all told me to take the time I needed and I'm very appreciative of that and I'm very sorry for rushing myself back. Between that voice in my head and the pressure of delivering after all this time weighed heavily on me. But this fuck up is mine and mine alone.
If you've ever wanted to call me a ratfuck bastard man then now's the time to do it.

And if you're a patron and you're thinking about unpledging for now then I want you to know that I have no ill will toward you about it. I do not take a single dollar I receive for granted. I want to earn support and not be given it and I haven't been delivering recently. I hope to prove myself to be a consistent dev again soon.

I know my tier 1's outside of weekend renders have been neglected a bit recently. So in an effort to mitigate that fact slightly I've made the previous release (0.7.3) available for them.

Thank you for all of the support everyone. I'm sorry for the fuck up and I'll see you this weekend.
Love you guys <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're doing an incredible job with this. Take your time and the breaks you need. It would be a crime for this game to end up abandoned due to burnout or worse. Great Work.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes