nevion

Sep 23, 2017
i think shauna need finaly start fucking mc and after we might give she jamie or damien for fucking:whistle:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jamie had already mentioned to mc that she won't take any other dick other than mc.
Because the MC is the only man for Jamie, but Shauna's different. They're both in a relationship with the MC, Shauna and Jamie are practically best friends, and Jamie is an incredibly open-minded person. If she felt that Shauna fucking her was in Shauna's best interests, I'm pretty sure she'd do it, especially if the MC was OK with it and encouraged it.

Reactions: Genji and Krynh

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Well as long as a potential Jamie and T Shauna scene stays completely optional I don't have any issue with it being put into the game down the road. They're comfortably seeing each other naked, comfortable watching each other have sex and have been getting closer emotionally as well so it isn't that far fetched that it'd happen.

Jamie had already mentioned to mc that she won't take any other dick other than mc.
You okay buddy? You've repeated yourself three times now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well as long as a potential Jamie and T Shauna scene stays completely optional I don't have any issue with it being put into the game down the road. They're comfortably seeing each other naked, comfortable watching each other have sex and have been getting closer emotionally as well so it isn't that far fetched that it'd happen.
100%. There's no reason to not expect this to happen on the trans Shauna route because the relationship between the MC, Jamie, and Shauna seems to be trending in that direction. Also, one of this game's tags is "group sex" and a threesome certainly fits into that category.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017

You okay buddy? You've repeated yourself three times now.
Yeah man had net issue so it seemed it had not uploaded so I uploaded again. This happened three times so got posted three times. I am sorry for the trouble.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Because the MC is the only man for Jamie, but Shauna's different. They're both in a relationship with the MC, Shauna and Jamie are practically best friends, and Jamie is an incredibly open-minded person. If she felt that Shauna fucking her was in Shauna's best interests, I'm pretty sure she'd do it, especially if the MC was OK with it and encouraged it.
If this was ever the case then I hope that us as the player is given the option! As up to now we are given an option to keep away from any other form of sexual content except with jamie & shauna. I think what you suggested would be something that needs to be optional as up to now everything else concerning the two main LI isn't except from the first time they had sex in front of shauna and jamie suggested the mc gives her a hand finishing off, I would prefer to have a say in if I as the player wanted to have sex infront of either girls and not it being something we have no say over. Just my opinion :)

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You in relationship with trans Shauna,but youre not allowing her to fuck Jaime.I mean thats what you will expect when you are in relationship with both of them. If you dont want it,just choose normal Shauna.Or just use skip button.

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hypocrite,you in relationship with trans Shauna,but youre not allowing her to fuck Jaime.I mean thats what you will expect when you are in relationship with both of them. If you dont want it,just choose normal Shauna.Or just use skip button.
Didn't say you had to like my comment and i'm entitled to my opinion just like you are so I would kindly ask you not use words such as 'hypocrite'. Thank you.

Reactions: Sativa-29 and Krynh
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes