fortkan

Apr 27, 2019
Hi Braindrop, first of all I wish you that over time it will improve your situation (I also spent a long time ago). What I recommend you is to take a deep breath and if there is something you don't like, that you have to change and therefore you take some time well we are here that it is this weekend or the next little matter take all the time you need. (sorry for bad language but english is not my language)

Reactions: Dukester1979

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I have a save started with non-trans Shauna but haven't taken it past the first few scenes. I enjoy the trans-shauna storyline and Penny is more interesting as well.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have a save started with non-trans Shauna but haven't taken it very far at all. I enjoy the trans-shauna storyline and Penny is more interesting as well.
Can't wait for double dickgirl action. :love:

Shauna needs to get more comfortable with her body and a good way to do that would be to stick her dick up Penny's ass while the MC sticks it up hers. ;)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Just to confirm what the two above has said. If it gets to Thursday and you unexpectedly have a really bad day and don't want to go online, do it another day instead. We'll all know why and we won't be carping about it.
Did you mean before 8pm or after?

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
I have two playthroughs, one with trans and the other female. I feel the trans route fits the story better in my opinion and I tend to sympathise with her character more on the trans route and makes me want to protect her even more tbh.
I started a new playthrough with trans Shauna and yeah it makes more sense with the background between her and the MC and why he saved her so many times.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
What if, and hear me out. Everyone on the team besides MC and maybe Lee, are all females and all his Sisters. So far we have seen no wang besides MC we saw what looked like a BJ on Lee by Damien, but could have been some licking too.

Maybe the team all knows the secret, but don't want to get thrown off for being females on a male team, and now that new female player is joining it will slowly come out.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What if, and hear me out. Everyone on the team besides MC and maybe Lee, are all females and all his Sisters. So far we have seen no wang besides MC we saw what looked like a BJ on Lee by Damien, but could have been some licking too.

Maybe the team all knows the secret, but don't want to get thrown off for being females on a male team, and now that new female player is joining it will slowly come out.
When you say we saw what looked like a blowjob, are you the sort of person who enjoys having 2 layers of cloth between your cock and the person's mouth? I only ask because Damien's shorts were clearly up during that scene.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
When you say we saw what looked like a blowjob, are you the sort of person who enjoys having 2 layers of cloth between your cock and the person's mouth? I only ask because Damien's shorts were clearly up during that scene.
Life pro tip, you can keep your clothes on while you pee or get a BJ, no more need to drop trow to your ankles, elastic bands can be lowered and pop out your schlong with everything looking like it is still in place.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Life pro tip, you can keep your clothes on while you pee or get a BJ, no more need to drop trow to your ankles, elastic bands can be lowered and pop out your schlong with everything looking like it is still in place.
I am well aware of this thank you very much ;)

Nevertheless, I find dropping the waistband of any kind of shorts or trousers lacking a fly and underwear below my cock to be a minimum requirement for getting blown.

As rendered, Damien has his shorts pulled all the way up; are we seeing the the precursor too, or aftermath of, a blowjob? Almost certainly but what we are definitely not seeing is a blowjob in progress.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes