ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Hey I'm all for him wanting empowered women. His language about it is a bit yikes to me but hey, can't hate on the message I suppose.

I like it so much that I have characters like Rachael who is a successful business woman who helps and guides the MC. Azel who took in the MC when he needed her most despite her already poor conditions. Zoe who is a head cheerleader who also looks after her girls. Harper who despite being put in awful conditions is giving it all for her and her daughter. I've tried my best to give the girls of my game jobs and roles that define them outside of the MC. All of the girls were going on before the MC arrived. None of them "needed" him but it is a story about a guy improving peoples lives, both male and female.
The only girls who are truly dependent on the MC are Jamie and Shauna but we'll be exploring their talents soon too.

I should also clarify I don't want to hate on the guy or any of the other angry reviewers. I just find it hilarious how my game pisses some people off for the most silly reasons. :KEK:
I think your game is great. There will always be people who are offended or unhappy about Everything. You could be giving every person in this thread a million dollars, a castle, and their own personal harem, and there would Still be people who would get angry about something.

But those people don't represent the majority, ignore the haters, keep up the great work! (and more Bailey, definitely more Bailey I love that little fun sized masochist ;)

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
As of the 7.3 update, he still suspects that but it isn't proven. (If there's any spoilers already broken from the next update, I haven't seen them yet.)
I Hope that in the next update we'll find out, the next update has to be focused about that

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I think your game is great. There will always be people who are offended or unhappy about Everything. You could be giving every person in this thread a million dollars, a castle, and their own personal harem, and there would Still be people who would get angry about something.
Dollars?! How dare you?! I demand good old-fashioned English currency! Minus-one star review!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Awww, they reduced the MC's dick size? that's too bad. I thought it was just fine. And that was even part of the story!
if this is actually news to you then you must not have actually played the game at all cuz the change from mega horse dick to reasonalbly well endowed happened very early and was jarringly obvious....

3.70 star(s) 638 Votes