Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I think your game is great. There will always be people who are offended or unhappy about Everything. You could be giving every person in this thread a million dollars, a castle, and their own personal harem, and there would Still be people who would get angry about something.
Dollars?! How dare you?! I demand good old-fashioned English currency! Minus-one star review!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Awww, they reduced the MC's dick size? that's too bad. I thought it was just fine. And that was even part of the story!
if this is actually news to you then you must not have actually played the game at all cuz the change from mega horse dick to reasonalbly well endowed happened very early and was jarringly obvious....

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
BRAINDROP .....
The 1st thing i want to say to you Braindrop is i love your game and i am a lowest tier Pat atm for money reasons but also sorry for what happened and hope all the support you have gotten from your fans have helped even if just a little.

Now Brain when you took your break you had released part 3 of Day 7 and i see the next update is 500 images so would i be correct in assuming the next update is part 4 and 5 together. Then if this is the case and you go back to work like it was then the full release should be in about 2 weeks or so from the next update ?

Thanks again for all your hard work and cannot wait to play the full day starting to have WVM withdrawl pains -- LOL

Reactions: Sheppard3rd
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes