diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I have not played the last two updates of this game. My question is this: Are there clear clues as to who may be the MC's sister or not !?

• Haha
Reactions: Dukester1979

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I think it's a sign of how popular the game is that this thread has got so big - some people won't be scrolling back far enough to see what the delay was. I woulldn't jump down their throats for asking, though I can understand the concern that it might be upsetting to BD if he sees those comments.

Now if anyone starts griping that a bereavement is no excuse because they need their Shauna fix, you have my permission to shoot them.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Breezerr and Krynh

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think it's a sign of how popular the game is that this thread has got so big - some people won't be scrolling back far enough to see what the delay was. I woulldn't jump down their throats for asking, though I can understand the concern that it might be upsetting to BD if he sees those comments.

Now if anyone starts griping that a bereavement is no excuse because they need their Shauna fix, you have my permission to shoot them.
Rather than shooting them, I would like BD to change all the girls' faces to Ryker's and only release the patch which fixes it to those who haven't been cunty during this period :LOL:

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
Just wanna mention something funny I noticed, at the end of day 6(?), when everyone is sleeping on top of the MC, I hope he didn't get bedsores cause I see no room for him to shift his body :)

How's a star basketball prospect supposed to play if he's got bedsores

• Thinking Face

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Just wanna mention something funny I noticed, at the end of day 6(?), when everyone is sleeping on top of the MC, I hope he didn't get bedsores cause I see no room for him to shift his body :)

How's a star basketball prospect supposed to play if he's got bedsores
Probably not getting bedsores after one night...

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
One wouldn't think so. My question is how could he possibly stand the body heat? I can barely handle having one person next to me for too long. And the few times I've been squished between two people was basically torture. But a pig pile? Fuck that.
You guys are asking that? im still shocked how Shauna was sleeping with half her body outside of the bed and her head on the MC waist.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You guys are asking that? im still shocked how Shauna was sleeping with half her body outside of the bed and her head on the MC waist.
Well someone had to keep his dick warm for the night didn't they? I doubt she was hanging off the bed tho she was prolly curled up at the foot of the bed between his legs

• Love

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
Probably not getting bedsores after one night...
One wouldn't think so. My question is how could he possibly stand the body heat? I can barely handle having one person next to me for too long. And the few times I've been squished between two people was basically torture. But a pig pile? Fuck that.
probably not bedsores, but he's stiff as fuck for sure, when I wake up with a stiff neck it's already hell, imagine you're whole body o_O

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes