armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Good game. My only "issue", is the way the girls kiss. The whole upper lip thing that seems like its trying to reach the nose. Just kind of an odd animation for an otherwise really well done game.
I bet this is probably one of the things that attract some people to the game.
I never though making a duck face make girls look attractive..they look ridiculous tbh,i prefer them normal.Can you imagine them talking with a duck face?lol :ROFLMAO:
That is not a real duck face.Unless the ducks in your country have some mutation.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I never though making a duck face make girls look attractive..they look ridiculous tbh,i prefer them normal.Can you imagine them talking with a duck face?lol :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dukester1979
D

Deleted member 1310400

This might have been asked before but is there a way that i dont have to be with shauna and just be with jaime? I tried rejecting her in the shower scene at the start but later on Jaime forces you to be with shauna too

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This might have been asked before but is there a way that i dont have to be with shauna and just be with jaime? I tried rejecting her in the shower scene at the start but later on Jaime forces you to be with shauna too
No, it's integral to the story.

Reactions: Antosha

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

Also thank you to everyone who has offered their condolences and support. It really means a lot. <3
Hey, I just got around to check in to see what's what because there has not been a release in a while. I figured like many that it was COVID related, but sadly it wasn't. Please accept my heartfelt condolences for your loss. Not being able to get closure has got to be a blow.

If you need help with anything, writing, proofreading, rendering, whatever, feel free to reach out. I am a professional writer and I can hold my head up at a dog fight with my renders. Even if you just need some extra CPU power, I would be happy to help. Otherwise, take your time and heal. Get back to it when you are ready. Take care, and we will enjoy the game once you are ready to come back again.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
As long as you're okay with that. Just please don't feel pressured to upload something during this point and time, even if others complain, don't be bothered by them. Seriously, take as much time as possible to heal and only do what you can or want to.
I totally support u man. BD just don't pressure yourself. We all love you a lot and are ready to wait even more so just don't pressure yourself and take it as it comes.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I'm playing it online. If I close the window it won't save data. When the new version comes out, is that possible to save? I could download the game but my PC isn't very good, so I play online

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm playing it online. If I close the window it won't save data. When the new version comes out, is that possible to save? I could download the game but my PC isn't very good, so I play online
There isn't an official version online as far as I'm aware; you would be better to download the compressed version if you want to save your game and use fewer resources on your computer.

BKalion

Dec 23, 2019
Braindrop Just take the time to rest and to clear your mind To lose someone important always hurts and I hope you get to mourn respectfully/safely to honor your loved one.

We'll just wait until your ready to focus on your masterpiece of a game, Then you can restart your weekly updates if you choose or maybe switch to Bi-Weekly Updates to not Strain/Overwork yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Braindrop

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Hi Braindrop, I want you to know that I really love your game with the way feelings are expressed and the interactions between MC and all other characters in the game.
I feel very sorry for you loss and I hope you can get over it very soon, in the best possible way

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Like I'm Not Thea Lundgren! said there isn't an official version online so you best bet is to download the game.

If my ancient 11 year old PC (well gpu is only a 5 year old card) can play the game just fine. The only thing slowing me down when the new updates come out is my slow as molasses internet (if I'm lucky 1.2 mbs download).

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
The most beauty is that many unofficial versions of the game outside the F95 have a built-in Monero coins miner.
They not only steal, but also earn on the resale of stolen goods. If you currently do not have free money and an account to support the author, then at least use a quality warez.

Reactions: Breezerr and Genji
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes