MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I'm playing it online. If I close the window it won't save data. When the new version comes out, is that possible to save? I could download the game but my PC isn't very good, so I play online
If you can play online, you can play it on your PC. Playing it online is STILL playing it on your PC, only with extra steps and through sketchy means. So there is no reason not to simply download and play, your experience will definitely be better. No one here can help you with your unofficial browser version

Reactions: Tommy1897

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
@henry hopkin

I was bored and recalled some people asking in here about renaming characters so I made a small script for that to pass the time.
Normal install shtick, Place script in the game directory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
okay I was bored and recalled some people asking in here about renaming characters so I made a small script for that to pass the time. Not thoroughly tested but it seems to work properly. will allow you to change the names of 28 characters (I could add more I suppose if people want me to). Option to rename girls is on the normal game menu (must have loaded or started a game) Effected Characters and Screenshots in spoilers below. Normal install shtick, Place script in the game directory.

Thank you looks like a great addition to the game by giving us a choice of names :) Much appreciated

Reactions: riktor

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Wow can't believe some people on this thread moaning about how long it's been since an update! The man has been through hell recently and has had some much needed rest and I for one am very surprised that there will be a release on the 23rd and was expecting to wait well I don't know but not this soon.. Really wish I could afford to be a patreon supporter of the great work by braindrop but sadly due to health reasons I am unable to work and on a very low income. Hope your well and look forward to the next update Braindrop
Where?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Okay maybe not moaning specifically but questioning when updates are going to be released and so on. Read back from page 598. Sorry worded my comment wrong
Is it just me or i dont see any of them asking about when the update is released? :unsure:

Reactions: _Goldie

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018

I just want to let you guys know why there hasn't been an update yet. I'm also sorry for taking a bit to tell you guys... it's not easy to talk about.

On Friday morning I got a call from my mom and she told me that my aunt had just passed away.
She had copd and was having trouble breathing. While at the hospital they put too much pressure on her lungs and they collapsed.

I was really close with her. I lived with her for a number of years and me and her went through a lot together.
She was actually a huge inspiration for Azel's personality. And it really hurts knowing she isn't around anymore.
What hurts even more is the fact that she lived in PA. And with everything happening in the world we can't even have a funeral for her. The plan is to cremate her and do it after but she deserves better than that.

It just sucks not being able to see her one last time. Having to tell my grandpa about it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do but I'm lucky to have him to help me through it and I think he'd say the same about me. Things are just tough right now.

I'm going to take a few days to try and get my head right. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't in a lot of pain because of this and it's hard to work and write for a happy story when you don't feel that way yourself. I hope you guys understand.

I should be back with a release next week. I'll still have the nudes post on Monday and I'll let you guys know where I'm at then.

Also thank you to everyone who has offered their condolences and support. It really means a lot. <3
Hey bro, im sorry for your loss, I myself have my mother with Corona Virus... I am afraid every single day and hope she makes it out ok, my entire family is now under quarantine because of it, I dont live with them, so I am getting them food and dropping it off and waving good bye so we dont get it as well... its a tough time, I do not know what i would do if i lost her, my condolences to you and your family....

Reactions: Genji
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes