qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
But it’s already Friday for him, and in some places - Saturday
In any case, if you are not a patron you will not receive anything until the end of April

Keep calm and wait for May - May the Force of Cult be with you :giggle:

It’s strange to demand something from a person, who has recently been "hit by the train wheels" and there was no chance that he would remain "alive" and capable of creativity. He did not give up and did not give up the project - this is already good. Give him time to get back to his previous rhythm.

Last edited:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

I'd like to apologize for the lack of teasers, my work this week consisted of spoilers and lewdness. What's left to share are basically transition images that just feel lackluster to put out there.

So instead, have this image of a dark place and some legs or something.

WVM returns 4/23
I talked about this in the weekend renders post but not publicly.
WVM will be returning this upcoming Thursday. Due to recent things this release will be Tier 2's monthly.
So the schedule for the next three releases will look like this.
4/23: release for tiers 2-5
4/30: release for tiers 4-5
5/7: release for tiers 3-5

Oh also this release will be about 500 renders long.

Love you guys <3 weekend renders should be out later tomorrow, due to an increased workload this week it will probably only be around 5-6 renders. But I'll make those 5-6 good ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
tldr, any word of this coming to steam, even in early access?
I'm pretty sure I've seen devs say in the past that the way Steam handles early access isn't really compatible with VNs for some reason. And I don't know about everyone else, but the thought of playing adult games on Steam just weirds me out a little, I don't want all my friends to know when I'm doing that.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I'm pretty sure I've seen devs say in the past that the way Steam handles early access isn't really compatible with VNs for some reason. And I don't know about everyone else, but the thought of playing adult games on Steam just weirds me out a little, I don't want all my friends to know when I'm doing that.
You can set your game details to private from your privacy settings, though. I thought that was the default now, but i may be wrong. I don't have any lewd games on my steam, but the first thing i did when i realised (many years ago) others may see the games i play/own, i set that to private. What i play & own, is my business only, nobody else's :whistle:

D

Deleted member 2174751

Yikes, why do I get stuck giving into that skeezer Katie??? She is literally the weaponized version of Ryker... I feel so dirty now... I thought the whole point was rewarding good people of which she so far is not...

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Let me be ultra clear.
WVM will return April 23rd, 2020. At or before 8pm EST

There, no semantics.
As long as you're okay with that. Just please don't feel pressured to upload something during this point and time, even if others complain, don't be bothered by them. Seriously, take as much time as possible to heal and only do what you can or want to.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Just to confirm what the two above has said. If it gets to Thursday and you unexpectedly have a really bad day and don't want to go online, do it another day instead. We'll all know why and we won't be carping about it.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes