lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I want to know that will there 7 part of day 7 as there like previous versions and are we getting update in this week?
There's no set number of parts per day so it might be 7, it could be 8 or it might only be 5. Either way, part 4 will release to patrons on Thursday and may or may not be leaked here after that.

Reactions: DemonSlayer//

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
So talented that you inspired them to attempt to create tropes.
Hey I'm all for him wanting empowered women. His language about it is a bit yikes to me but hey, can't hate on the message I suppose.

I like it so much that I have characters like Rachael who is a successful business woman who helps and guides the MC. Azel who took in the MC when he needed her most despite her already poor conditions. Zoe who is a head cheerleader who also looks after her girls. Harper who despite being put in awful conditions is giving it all for her and her daughter. I've tried my best to give the girls of my game jobs and roles that define them outside of the MC. All of the girls were going on before the MC arrived. None of them "needed" him but it is a story about a guy improving peoples lives, both male and female.
The only girls who are truly dependent on the MC are Jamie and Shauna but we'll be exploring their talents soon too.

I should also clarify I don't want to hate on the guy or any of the other angry reviewers. I just find it hilarious how my game pisses some people off for the most silly reasons. :KEK:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The biggest question needs to be asked. What happened to the reception dude from Azel's and Rachael's old building, half the office straight up ditched him. I feel bad about it.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
The biggest question needs to be asked. What happened to the reception dude from Azel's and Rachael's old building, half the office straight up ditched him. I feel bad about it.
He was bought out and is now in retirement and spending time with his lovely wife and two kids. He's living the dream.
He also won't be in the week 1 version of the game :LUL:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
He was bought out and is now in retirement and spending time with his lovely wife and two kids. He's living the dream.
He also won't be in the week 1 version of the game :LUL:
Relegated to obscurity, at least he can take that vacation he always wanted. Maybe do some sky diving and get it off his bucket list... Which of course like in week 3 there will be a newspaper article about a local dying to a non-opening parachute from a shady skydiving place.

Now his widow wife and progeny have to move and they obviously end up in MC's city as neighbors to Rachael, what a coincidence. His 2 college age daughters and wife lean on Rachael to get through these hard times, which of course the MC helps them too. The story practically writes itself.

Weirdly enough I thought the guy was gay in the intro, I must be misremembering him hit on MC.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Weirdly enough I thought the guy was gay in the intro, I must be misremembering him hit on MC.
Other than wearing... odd clothing, there didn't seem to be any hints one way or another.
Here is his entire set of lines:

"How may I help you?"
"Oh yes I was told to tell you that she has a few last minute things she has to take care of."
"While you wait you're free to go into the meeting room, there's plenty of comfy seats to sit in in there."
"No problem sir."
Of course, it was also "not the usual receptionist"

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Other than wearing... odd clothing, there didn't seem to be any hints one way or another.
Here is his entire set of lines:

Of course, it was also "not the usual receptionist"
You are right, other than dressing weird and being in a weird standing position he doesn't hit on MC. Had been nearly a year since I last saw him, so hazy memory.

Now I have to wonder why his wife didn't dress him better, and who is the original secretary? Did they also get the axe?

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hey I'm all for him wanting empowered women. His language about it is a bit yikes to me but hey, can't hate on the message I suppose.

I like it so much that I have characters like Rachael who is a successful business woman who helps and guides the MC. Azel who took in the MC when he needed her most despite her already poor conditions. Zoe who is a head cheerleader who also looks after her girls. Harper who despite being put in awful conditions is giving it all for her and her daughter. I've tried my best to give the girls of my game jobs and roles that define them outside of the MC. All of the girls were going on before the MC arrived. None of them "needed" him but it is a story about a guy improving peoples lives, both male and female.
The only girls who are truly dependent on the MC are Jamie and Shauna but we'll be exploring their talents soon too.

I should also clarify I don't want to hate on the guy or any of the other angry reviewers. I just find it hilarious how my game pisses some people off for the most silly reasons. :KEK:
Of course, no hate, but funny though.
What amused me the most and also perplexed me in some of these reviews is the "perfect/nice guy/chick magnet complain" :LOL:. One of the few MC's i recall with a justified reason to being popular & on his own merits. Not via mind control, corruption or help of a god/demon. WVM's MC is an upcoming star athlete with national attention, so yeah people (women specifically) will gravitate those him, especially on a campus. MC described as a tall & handsome guy (POV shots, so players use their own interpretation) and portrayed as a decent and friendly person, and level-headed and mature for his age. Which is refreshing to me. While reading those reviews i'm thinking to myself, god forbid that the MC is for once a nice (+ smart & mature) guy and with a successful career :LOL: and isn't a jackass, idiot, creeper, and/or total pushover. MC helps the girls, in return the girls help MC, improving one another (y). Like helping MC with his past trauma and biological family issue.
On the girls flocking/magnetism thing. The girls (excluding the girls living with MC and Rachael & her clients) are either school staff, MC's classmates, cheerleaders for the basketball team, so the girls are going to be near and interact with MC one way or another, regardless of MC's popularity. Also, every girl didn't warm up to MC immediately, like Kimmy, Carly, or even Rainn (MC & Rainn talk, but they're not exactly buddy-buddy, for the moment at least.) Well, that's how i see it.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
What amused me the most and also perplexed me in some of these reviews is the "perfect/nice guy/chick magnet complain" :LOL:. One of the few MC's i recall with a justified reason to being popular & on his own merits. Not via mind control, corruption or help of a god/demon. WVM's MC is an upcoming star athlete with national attention, so yeah people (women specifically) will gravitate those him, especially on a campus. MC described as a tall & handsome guy (POV shots, so players use their own interpretation) and portrayed as a decent and friendly person, and level-headed and mature for his age. Which is refreshing to me. While reading those reviews i'm thinking to myself, god forbid that the MC is for once a nice (+ smart & mature) guy and with a successful career :LOL: and isn't a jackass, idiot, creeper, and/or total pushover. MC helps the girls, in return the girls help MC, improving one another (y). Like helping MC with his past trauma and biological family issue.
On the girls flocking/magnetism thing. The girls (excluding the girls living with MC and Rachael & her clients) are either school staff, MC's classmates, cheerleaders for the basketball team, so the girls are going to be near and interact with MC one way or another, regardless of MC's popularity. Also, every girl didn't warm up to MC immediately, like Kimmy, Carly, or even Rainn (MC & Rainn talk, but they're not exactly buddy-buddy, for the moment at least.) Well, that's how i see it.
Yeah, I feel the same way about it. I've sorta just accepted that people play these games for different reasons and to get different things out of them. And naturally if you dislike a thing you're going to immediately discredit and/or ignore reasoning for the thing.
It's one of those weird ones where you can't really dive into the criticism because they hate the entire idea of it so there was no pleasing them to begin with. Though sometimes you can still get something out of them.
It's why I've taken the stance of "If you feel that way, leave your review and play something else". Because it's just what the game is, and apparently that's made my game pretty divisive. :LUL:

So yeah, if you're one of those then leave your review and call me a dirtbag and move on. No harm done and the 6 or so dudes that check the thread every week for new negative reviews will like it and the world will keep turning and I'll keep making my game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
MC described as a tall & handsome guy (POV shots, so players use their own interpretation) and portrayed as a decent and friendly person, and level-headed and mature for his age. Which is refreshing to me. While reading those reviews i'm thinking to myself, god forbid that the MC is for once a nice (+ smart & mature) guy and with a successful career :LOL: and isn't a jackass, idiot, creeper, and/or total pushover. MC helps the girls, in return the girls help MC, improving one another (y). Like helping MC with his past trauma and biological family issue.
You know, when you put it like that, you might be able to say WVM's MC is just a more realistic take on the MC from Summertime Saga. :ROFLMAO:
Guess it's all a matter of perspective.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017

I think your game is great. There will always be people who are offended or unhappy about Everything. You could be giving every person in this thread a million dollars, a castle, and their own personal harem, and there would Still be people who would get angry about something.

But those people don't represent the majority, ignore the haters, keep up the great work! (and more Bailey, definitely more Bailey I love that little fun sized masochist ;)

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
As of the 7.3 update, he still suspects that but it isn't proven. (If there's any spoilers already broken from the next update, I haven't seen them yet.)
I Hope that in the next update we'll find out, the next update has to be focused about that

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes