somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am well aware of this thank you very much ;)

Nevertheless, I find dropping the waistband of any kind of shorts or trousers lacking a fly and underwear below my cock to be a minimum requirement for getting blown.

As rendered, Damien has his shorts pulled all the way up; are we seeing the the precursor too, or aftermath of, a blowjob? Almost certainly but what we are definitely not seeing is a blowjob in progress.
Well then since no wang seen, more evidence that lee is MC's sister, and Damien might be also his sister and starting up pussy licking or might like his Sister Lee.

Might as well call the team Sister Lust.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well then since no wang seen, more evidence that lee is MC's sister, and Damien might be also his sister and starting up pussy licking or might like his Sister Lee.

Might as well call the team Sister Lust.
Or that BD has promised we'll never see a wang apart for the MC's and, should we choose that option, the trans girls.

That being said, I assume the other men in the game are inferior to the MC in every way so Team Maggot might be more appropriate :LOL:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Or that BD has promised we'll never see a wang apart for the MC's and, should we choose that option, the trans girls.

That being said, I assume the other men in the game are inferior to the MC in every way so Team Maggot might be more appropriate :LOL:
I guess we will have to wait until the group shower scene where everyone else sees MC's tripod.

Then half the team starts hitting on him. Because even the gay boys want some of that.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I guess we will have to wait until the group shower scene where everyone else sees MC's tripod.

Then half the team starts hitting on him. Because even the gay boys want some of that.
If that happens then I'm all in but, to be clear, BD has stated, in this very thread, that the only schlongs we'll see belong to the MC and the AMAB girls.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
If that happens then I'm all in but, to be clear, BD has stated, in this very thread, that the only schlongs we'll see belong to the MC and the AMAB girls.
Well you know they can always be kind of facing away so never showing, but you know seeing MC facing outward, they all look down and see his other arm. Then they look at themselves and feel bad, or I guess lick their lips... the fanfiction writes itself.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well you know they can always be kind of facing away so never showing, but you know seeing MC facing outward, they all look down and see his other arm. Then they look at themselves and feel bad, or I guess lick their lips... the fanfiction writes itself.
Sounds good to me, as long as Kenji ends up a total butt-slut because his feeble attempts at asserting himself are clearly a front.
I can't wait for the foriegn exchange student to show up A. Wang. The A is short for Arisu.
I don't get it o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Sounds good to me, as long as Kenji ends up a total butt-slut because his feeble attempts at asserting himself are clearly a front.

I don't get it o_O
I think the joke is "Promised no wangs", then a Character is introduced as A. Wang (A wang = a penis), Arisu is how Japanese say Alice.

Reactions: ZTex

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
What if Kenji and the others have a big dick,and mc only have a normal dick.He only find out while showering together.Also,after they knows about it they try to steal Mc love interest.Knowing mc dick is shrinking and he can only last for 1 round.They will succeed.So far,Mc is not that good in sex.
I mean, it's not like any of the girls have complained...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ham..lett

Oct 30, 2018
Will the Full Day 7 come out today for the Patrions ore not ... kinda unsure after Braindrops Message?

Couldn't find a answer, but has Braindrop a usuall time of day he releases the Full Day? (time and location would be usefull)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes