Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh no sweetie I can.... 4 words are all it takes to keep that from happening "Keep Bailey for yourself"
I've seen Toy Story, I know what goes on when no one is looking.

My gues is Rainn is making Bailey pour. First comes the Rainn and she cums like thunder.

So i've heard.

From a very reliable source.

Can my fantasies be relied on as a reliable source?

Fuck it, it's all iv'e got to go on.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Brain on patreon said but this was shortly before the release last week that the full release would be on the 21st so unless something has changed since last week then that is when Day 7 will be complete.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I think if Brain was to do it he might make a patch or maybe add on content when the game is completed. I do think IF he adds it to the game it will be near the end of the game but i could be wrong i am not sure he has ever answered this question.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nice update Braindrop ... having no choices in this update was different ,, but i honestly can see why , really didn't need any choices ... maybe one where talking to Rach about the others knowing about Tali ... but like i said not needed ..
so to put it simpler .. awesome update .. loved the Vanessa character :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Bailey Loves Rainn, would you deny her that. BTW girl on girl action with us taking active role in it would be too hot to miss out on. ;)
HAH! You do realize who yer talking to here right? Bailey is pretty much my singular focus so yes I totally would deny her that if I felt I had to. Suffice it to say that knowing what I know about how sharing her will play out I've made my choice accordingly.

As to your second point I'd be all for them getting it on as long as I'm involved, it's them doing shit without me I can't tolerate. I'm aware that is kind of a twisted mentality to have in light of the games premise but I have my reasons and it's part of me I can't change.

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Okay i realy like this game and the story... but this time there is one thing that annoys me... Me as a German can't let it slip that u try to get something out of the trunk of a VW Beetle o_O thats the Place where the engine is. **Okay i admit this is not so tragic but u know us germans:p**

But the rest of the games is perfect as it is and as cream on the top Tia is back :love::love::love:
There is the ever so slight chance it is a newer model that have the engine in the front. Even though it looks like my parents car from back in the late 70s, same color and all. And nothing like the newer ones. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dukester1979
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes