The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So I heavily favor the incest genre of games but I keep coming back to this thread as it seems like a solid game. Any thoughts as to why no one has developed an incest patch for the game?
Independently made incest patches only work if they have existing content to alter to create an incest narrative. About the only thing they could is make Azel the MC's biological mother and that would royally fuck up the plot since the bio mom is already in the game. Any incest content would require BD to make the scenes for it thus throwing the whole "unoffical patch" claim out the window.

EDITED: for clarity

Last edited:

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of WVM Day 1-7 0.7.5 + COMPRESSED

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Quick about-face on keeping Tali a secret. Guess BD took what people were saying to heart. Still though she's still in the basement because there is still a danger? So yeah why is it okay with MC to have his girls there too? Also she was shown to have lived in the above ground world before when there would have been more danger but is now a basement dweller twenty years later when she would be pretty much unrecognizable?

Also yes MC you do need to learn how to say no. And saying no to Vanessa would not have made you a dick. You were on a date and she was being a dick for even asking.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
penny should submit to shauna before she joins the harem. but, i do think she should be more active with the mc, first.

Mastrcoat

Feb 5, 2020
I've been out of the loop recently, working on a script. Can't say I haven't missed me some WVM hotties, thanks again for the quick update. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Quick about-face on keeping Tali a secret. Guess BD took what people were saying to heart. Still though she's still in the basement because there is still a danger? So yeah why is it okay with MC to have his girls there too? Also she was shown to have lived in the above ground world before when there would have been more danger but is now a basement dweller twenty years later when she would be pretty much unrecognizable?

Also yes MC you do need to learn how to say no. And saying no to Vanessa would not have made you a dick. You were on a date and she was being a dick for even asking.
I agree. I like that they reversed course on the whole keeping it from the other girls. And you're also right in that Rachel and MC should maybe be a bit more concerned about having this woman who attracts danger around MC and the girls.

I guess I'm still not too fond of this princess story. But who knows, maybe it'll grow on me.

ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
It'd be really nice, now that it's switched over to small, frequent updates, if there was a way to download smaller update files rather than the entire game every time.

Like if days were split into sections (morning/noon/afternoon/evening/night/whatever), and each update replaced the section or a trailing, nearly empty rpy file while supplying images. I don't even know if you can have multiple RPAs or not, but that might be another way (e.g. re-download the entire day 7 afternoon RPA). Regular 2 gig downloads for small updates is a bit overkill.

Don't get me wrong. I like frequent updates. It just seems a bit wasteful in the distribution method.

Reactions: zoislk

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well BD can you just upload the updated patch rather than uploading whole file here. It's just day 7 and it's 2 GB already. So it takes like a whole lot of time to download and we just get to play only a little after downloading so much. Downloading big files takes a lot of data limit and also lot of time and we just get 5-10 minutes of play.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes