Dukester1979

Dec 27, 2019
There is the ever so slight chance it is a newer model that have the engine in the front. Even though it looks like my parents car from back in the late 70s, same color and all. And nothing like the newer ones. :ROFLMAO:
even the ''new Beetle'' ( aka the ugliest car alive ) has the motor in the back :p and the only beetle with a motor in front are custom build ones :) **after all its not realy a problem the game is too awesome to be anoyed by such a little accident ;)** and the idea of keeping the blanket ''warm'' at the engine from braindrop is just as good as anything else ;) or u can add a german exchange student that explains it to penny :)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
even the ''new Beetle'' ( aka the ugliest car alive ) has the motor in the back :p and the only beetle with a motor in front are custom build ones :) **after all its not realy a problem the game is too awesome to be anoyed by such a little accident ;)** and the idea of keeping the blanket ''warm'' at the engine from braindrop is just as good as anything else ;) or u can add a german exchange student that explains it to penny :)
It would be cool if in a later update it is revealed that Penny's Beetle is a custom one with a phat little power block in the front compartment. Then maybe we can have a cool little streetracing scene where sweet, shy Penny absolutely demolishes some meathead Toretto-looking MF.

It's a bit of a missed opportunity though that MC and Penny have sex in an uncomfortable place and it isn't in the back of a Volkswagen. :ROFLMAO:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I put it in spoilers in case not everyone has played the update yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whew boy... another week another explaining post for the f95 complaint of the week. :KEK:

-No, MC's reaction to Rachael was not reactionary to things said here. I purposely cut last week's release right before that talking point because it wouldn't be finished by the end of it. Maybe I skewed dialogue a bit as I wrote it after but it was always the plan.

-Rachael being sloppy was not an oversight on my end. She's shown before that she's a successful business woman but she has a soft spot for family and that's where her weaknesses are. She didn't feel a sense of family growing up and she chases it now. And she wants that for Tali as well. It hasn't been mentioned yet but Tali didn't live with Rachael for a few years prior to this. For reasons I can't say yet. She was initially meant to live with Rachael at her office until everyone else moved in after she found out about Charles. So she came up with this plan... albeit a desperate one. A plan put together by toothpicks for the MC to come and reinforce. Maybe I was too on the nose with it though.

-Yes it has occurred to Rachael to change Tali's hairstyle. Which is why it was changed. And the color has been altered before. Rach even changed her own. Which is why the color of Tali's tips is different than the root. I don't think I need to explain every little step. The player can make some assumptions.

-Rachael mentions a few times that the threat with Tali living there is next to none. As long as they don't do anything stupid and as long as no one tells anyone that there's a princess in a basement.
Does that mean she doesn't worry about someone hurting her "daughter" and her newfound family? Of course not. She had a bad plan for hiding her from the girls in the house but it doesn't make her an idiot. She knows how to monitor to make sure nothing bad will be coming their way.

-"I don't think that conversation was necessary at that exact moment in that exact place." Or maybe it was and that's why it was there?

You guys as a whole speculate so wildly and for some reason there's always a negative spin on it. It feels like everything is taken at face value and nothing can be hinted at or assumed. And whenever things are clarified you're just going to say "OH, he just changed it because of what we said". That shit is infuriating :KEK:
Let the game play out or maybe ask why something happened instead of trying to explain why it shouldn't have happened.

I know this post may sound like I'm just complaining or trying to grandstand. I don't want it to come off that way. I have love for 95% of the people here. It's just I can only read the same strand of thought so many times before it gets to me. This whole speculation into claiming I changed something has been around since day 1 and has only happened once when I had to ask for everyone to replay a section because I changed the order of things.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Congratulations, you earned the "Make Braindrop angry" achievement! :ROFLMAO:
However, he himself is to blame, forgot that any good deed should and will be punished!
In addition, his characters are too cute.. and what they recently arranged with Killer7 goes beyond all bounds - I recently bought a new cuteness meter industrial grade.. it exploded.. Dudes, don’t have to do that anymore, please! I was almost killed by fragments of the cuteness meter.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Whew boy... another week another explaining post for the f95 complaint of the week. :KEK:

-No, MC's reaction to Rachael was not reactionary to things said here. I purposely cut last week's release right before that talking point because it wouldn't be finished by the end of it. Maybe I skewed dialogue a bit as I wrote it after but it was always the plan.

-Rachael being sloppy was not an oversight on my end. She's shown before that she's a successful business woman but she has a soft spot for family and that's where her weaknesses are. She didn't feel a sense of family growing up and she chases it now. And she wants that for Tali as well. It hasn't been mentioned yet but Tali didn't live with Rachael for a few years prior to this. For reasons I can't say yet. She was initially meant to live with Rachael at her office until everyone else moved in after she found out about Charles. So she came up with this plan... albeit a desperate one. A plan put together by toothpicks for the MC to come and reinforce. Maybe I was too on the nose with it though.

-Yes it has occurred to Rachael to change Tali's hairstyle. Which is why it was changed. And the color has been altered before. Rach even changed her own. Which is why the color of Tali's tips is different than the root. I don't think I need to explain every little step. The player can make some assumptions.

-Rachael mentions a few times that the threat with Tali living there is next to none. As long as they don't do anything stupid and as long as no one tells anyone that there's a princess in a basement.
Does that mean she doesn't worry about someone hurting her "daughter" and her newfound family? Of course not. She had a bad plan for hiding her from the girls in the house but it doesn't make her an idiot. She knows how to monitor to make sure nothing bad will be coming their way.

-"I don't think that conversation was necessary at that exact moment in that exact place." Or maybe it was and that's why it was there?

You guys as a whole speculate so wildly and for some reason there's always a negative spin on it. It feels like everything is taken at face value and nothing can be hinted at or assumed. And whenever things are clarified you're just going to say "OH, he just changed it because of what we said". That shit is infuriating :KEK:
Let the game play out or maybe ask why something happened instead of trying to explain why it shouldn't have happened.

I know this post may sound like I'm just complaining or trying to grandstand. I don't want it to come off that way. I have love for 95% of the people here. It's just I can only read the same strand of thought so many times before it gets to me. This whole speculation into claiming I changed something has been around since day 1 and has only happened once when I had to ask for everyone to replay a section because I changed the order of things.
Thank you far taking time to explain some of your thought process.

I didn't mean to imply that I or anyone else here has influenced the way you tell your story. But while it was merely a coincidence, MC's doubt mirrored my own. I understand Rachael's motivation -that came across loud and clear- it just seemed that the execution of her plans was incongruous with what we've seen of her competence so far. Now that you've clarified that it was more or less a Hail Mary play, it makes more sense.

I've done some creative writing in the past so I know the stumbling blocks of writing a coherent story, and I've never personally tried something with such a large ensemble cast before, so I hope you take this as constructive critisism and not negative nitpicking as I love about 99% of everything else.

As for Vanessa, I can only assume that this conversation has to take place BEFORE the bowling event that is planned for later, and the restaurant is the only place where they could logically run into each other. It's still kind of rude to insert yourself into someone else's date though. If that were me, I'd have refused and not felt like a dick about it.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
You can't please everybody.

NTR: oh nooo there's NTR here! - types furiously -
Non NTR: Oh nooo there's no NTR here! - types furiously -
Incest: Oh nooo there's incest here! - Types furiously -
Non incest: Oh nooo there's no incest here! - types furiously -
Not liking how the progression of story:
Oh come on, you should do this and that!
Liking the progression of the story:
Oh come on, you should do this and that!

People are very entertaining. I enjoy the story, just letting it progress is fine by me.
There's always that excitement when the next encounter with Zoey going to be, or when is Jamie willing to be a little slut and get creampied. But I neer understood those that have to make a comment bout the story in a negative way. I just don't.

Reactions: sgnafuz and fortkan

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Can we not address the real issue with this update? He drank a girly drink! I realize after this I will not be able to look any of these women in the face again. It's probably already trending on his social media his days of stardom are over.
You're kidding right ?
He's gonna be the model athlete by todays standards. How dare you assign gender to his drink, for all you know it's a gender fluid drink :D

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
can someone let me know when the Android version gets fixed, in the meantime I'll be playing the new Light of my Life update ;)
I'm also having an issue with the latest Android version:
Screenshot_20200508-012156_One UI Home.jpg
Keeps stopping? Psshhh mine won't even open >;D

The sheer amount of hugging that happens in this game is out of control
If half of the hugging was taken out we would've had harper by now and a conclusion to the game...
You know who else wasn't very fond of hugs?..............Nazis' that's who >;D
I'm 13% sure that's the True reason for WWII, the whole world was hugging it out & the Germans ( no offense Germans ) were all like, " Nuh-uh, not on our watch" Then the leader at the time, who by the way, as a child, was hugged much too passionately in an inappropriate manner rose up to say, 'I will lead the purge of these pre-pre hippies because I CAN SEE THE FUTURE! which was obvi wrong because he totally lost that shit hard. I'm pretty sure we can all deduce the moral of the story here: hugs are fucking miraculous & the disliking of hugs is not cool bros' >;D

Hope to God I don't need to tell anyone I'm joking here.........

Reactions: Morgan42

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Too much text - make it simple: Braindrop - simple just ignore all requests and complaints - this is your story, and while you adhere to the originally stated plan - a harem story and a good hero without too much cliffhangers and sudden Acting Lessons - do what you think is necessary.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I know this had been answered already but I can't find it, is Shauna going to get a dialog/ some other form of rework for her trans route ? If yes is there an idea of when, like when the main story is complete ?

Thanks for any info >;D

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
Having played the update I didn't feel like Vanessa was out of place or rude for the conversation at all. Shawna has clearly been okay with the MC and other women in a way I don't feel like she would be upset at all with her sitting down for a minute while she was gone. Push comes to shove she seems like she would have simply talked with the MC if she came back early and felt that it was infringing on her special night.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I don't want it to sound like I'm saying fuck criticism. I'm all for it, it's the negative speculation into saying I change things to appease said speculation is what infuriates me. I had no issue with people saying Rachael's character seemed off, I just clarified to wait until next week.

Damn dude feel better now? I have to say in the 8 or so months I've known you that prolly the first time I've seen you go off on a full blown rant about some of the shit people say on here lol. Kinda nice to know you have it in you to be honest :LOL:
I'm the kind of guy where it takes a lot to make me truly upset. And I don't stay upset for long at all. So if I've ever went to type something like that before I'd probably lose interest halfway through and just delete it. :KEK:

I'm happy and lucky that this time that I did type it out Toesucker was very cool and respectful and didn't take it as a personal attack because it wasn't. I have a bad habit of replying to a single post and talking about an entire topic.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I know this had been answered already but I can't find it, is Shauna going to get a dialog/ some other form of rework for her trans route ? If yes is there an idea of when, like when the main story is complete ?

Thanks for any info >;D
Trans route no. Early game renders and some minor dialogue will be redone but female Shauna is the one with a story change.
And that should be out a week or two after Day 7 final.

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
So I heavily favor the incest genre of games but I keep coming back to this thread as it seems like a solid game. Any thoughts as to why no one has developed an incest patch for the game?
Honestly? I'd say it's because the story is good enough, and the characters are well enough developed, and there's enough hints that it's coming in the future that people are willing to wait. I'm more interested in coach Harper than any other characters so it really doesn't bug me.

Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

Yeah, i can see where people are coming from because of how the updates were spaced, and assuming that you changed based on feed back, but as anyone that ever wrote anything that took more than a day knows, when you come back to writing what you were writhing a lot can change, hell in a day your entire worldview can change and because of that so will the writing, that being said, this is one of, if not the best VN that I'm playing right now, the story is great, the passing is good, even though a lot o stuff happens quickly but it doesn't feel rushed, the writing is constantly good, the character are awesome, and to top it all just yesterday I find that the dev is a fan of killer7, and another of my favorite VN's around, so I want to say, thank you for doing a great job, and even though it is frustrating to see people comment that stuff, know that we love you game and people being passionate about what happens in it is a good thing, it shows how much they care for your project.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I don't want it to sound like I'm saying fuck criticism. I'm all for it, it's the negative speculation into saying I change things to appease said speculation is what infuriates me. I had no issue with people saying Rachael's character seemed off, I just clarified to wait until next week.

I'm the kind of guy where it takes a lot to make me truly upset. And I don't stay upset for long at all. So if I've ever went to type something like that before I'd probably lose interest halfway through and just delete it. :KEK:

I'm happy and lucky that this time that I did type it out Toe-sucker was very cool and respectful and didn't take it as a personal attack because it wasn't. I have a bad habit of replying to a single post and talking about an entire topic.
I am just like you in regards to blowing off steam. What people don't understand is that the kettle is ALWAYS simmering yet it will also take A LOT of heat and time before the simmering turns into a full blown boil and you hear that unmistakable whistling sound that kettle makes to let you know it is ready. And when you take it off the heat the full blown boil is gone and returns to a simmer again. ;)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes