KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I don't want it to sound like I'm saying fuck criticism. I'm all for it, it's the negative speculation into saying I change things to appease said speculation is what infuriates me. I had no issue with people saying Rachael's character seemed off, I just clarified to wait until next week.

I'm the kind of guy where it takes a lot to make me truly upset. And I don't stay upset for long at all. So if I've ever went to type something like that before I'd probably lose interest halfway through and just delete it. :KEK:

I'm happy and lucky that this time that I did type it out Toesucker was very cool and respectful and didn't take it as a personal attack because it wasn't. I have a bad habit of replying to a single post and talking about an entire topic.
I didn't take it as a personal attack at all. You're cool, I'm cool, we're all cool. :cool:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I don't want it to sound like I'm saying fuck criticism. I'm all for it, it's the negative speculation into saying I change things to appease said speculation is what infuriates me. I had no issue with people saying Rachael's character seemed off, I just clarified to wait until next week.
You know I'm going to go ahead and apologize for speculating that you might have changed a bit after seeing some reactions from this board. The things MC was saying were so spot on to the fan reactions I thought it was possible. This seems to be a sore spot for you as you say it's happened before. Not something I've caught so it's news to me. Anyway I'm sorry. Though personally even if you had I wouldn't have had any problem with it. There isn't anything wrong with making changes.(Except Paris' hair in Picture Perfect. That's just wrong)

Now having said that I still don't get why hidden in basement. Why not just living in house. 'Hi everyone this is my daughter Tali she'll be living with us.' And let me say I'm not criticizing your writing. It's more of 'I can't wait to see what happens next' type thing. I really like these games. I play FAR too many of them. That's one of the purposes of these boards to talk about them.

Reactions: Krynh and Braindrop

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Tali MUST be hidden away.
It's the classic "Rapunzel" story.
MC shows her the world & she falls for him.
It's not just a contract impregnation, it will be full blown infatuation....

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I love the young Rachel design, she's simply gorgeous now and then as well.

I feel like that Tali decision was important enough to be made into a player choice, not something automatic. MC trying to convince Rach with "I'll protect you" was quite funny, like dude, you can't even do shit anything against Ryker alone, stop. :D

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Now having said that I still don't get why hidden in basement. Why not just living in house. 'Hi everyone this is my daughter Tali she'll be living with us.' And let me say I'm not criticizing your writing. It's more of 'I can't wait to see what happens next' type thing. I really like these games. I play FAR too many of them. That's one of the purposes of these boards to talk about them.
The name for that is panic mode, as the dev explained, that wasn't the original plan, and Rachel is not used to trusting people, so she was in panic mode, and this plan is what came out of it, which is understandable, put yourself in her position, your daughter is in danger, you don't know whom to thrust, and is not used to thrusting, and you are also trying to help this guy and his harem, you are fond of the guy, and now thrust him, but still, your daughter is your priority, so you paint yourself into a corner, now you have to help this new big ass family find a home, and also find a safe spot for your daughter, without putting anybody in danger, and you have two hours to figure it all out(or at least you think that), so you come up with this kind of plan, also, I don't think Rachel sees herself as part of the family yet, you have to remember that this has all happened in about a week or so.

Dukester1979

Dec 27, 2019
It would be cool if in a later update it is revealed that Penny's Beetle is a custom one with a phat little power block in the front compartment. Then maybe we can have a cool little streetracing scene where sweet, shy Penny absolutely demolishes some meathead Toretto-looking MF.

It's a bit of a missed opportunity though that MC and Penny have sex in an uncomfortable place and it isn't in the back of a Volkswagen. :ROFLMAO:
I once met a Dude with a Beetle with a Sticker on It ''Italien Inside'' when i asked him what that means he opens the fronthatch and showed me a ferrari motor :p a beetle running with over 200 km/h :)

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
It's requiring even more willpower not to download the game until day 7 is finished than not taking the last slice of pizza....

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
MC trying to convince Rach with "I'll protect you" was quite funny, like dude, you can't even do shit anything against Ryker alone, stop.
Heh I got a chuckle about that too. I was thinking 'you know MC I kinda get the feeling that Rach could kick your ass' at least I'm sure she employees people that can. ;)

Reactions: EZ8lt

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
I once met a Dude with a Beetle with a Sticker on It ''Italien Inside'' when i asked him what that means he opens the fronthatch and showed me a ferrari motor :p a beetle running with over 200 km/h :)
Damn, that requires a full rebuild of pretty much everything. Depending on what motor it is some trim pieces might fall off before you reach 3rd gear. Also you would need to smooth out creases pretty much everytime you go fast. IMO a waste of money, you could buy something equally as fun to drive. But if you got "fuck-you-money", then why the hell not I guess. If I got that kind of money I'd go for a Lancia Delta Integrale, Lancia Stratos or for the sheer fun of it a Puch Pinzgauer.

But enough offtopic: I'm getting kinda burned out on main-girl-dates (Shauna and Jamie) and found myself skipping them. Also MC is a bit too much of a paragon of goodness, there are no edges to him (if there was a route where he slowly gets corrupted by his status and transforms into the campus bigshot bastard - I'd be all over that) - but that's just me. All in all this is still a top 5 game on F95Zone for me (if anyone is interested: The other 4 are Being a DIK, Offcuts, Love and Submission, City of Broken Dreamers)

Keep up the good work Braindrop and take the necessary breaks when needed - nobody here wants you to burn out.

Reactions: Rei132

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So I heavily favor the incest genre of games but I keep coming back to this thread as it seems like a solid game. Any thoughts as to why no one has developed an incest patch for the game?
Because he hasn't fucked any family members.

His mother isn't around and he's only just found his sister.

Whether or not incest happens in the future I don't know but the MC didn't seem keen on the idea so it might not happen.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes