Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hiding Tali for 20 years? Um...how about 10? Tali and Rachel 34 and 45? Just doesn't match their appearances.
Rachel at 45 makes sense because of her work and she is older than Azle. I do kind of agree on Tali though and making her in her twnties makes more sense, [...]
Not trying to be disrespectful to Rachael here, but she certainly looks (and feels) like being in her forties. As for Talishma: I do like the idea of her being mature as it makes her innocence much more interesting.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Did you misunderstand? Tali was 14 not Rachel. The way you wrote it looks like you thought Rachel was 14. Just with the time line Rachel was 25 when she met Tali. That would mean she's been a fixer since college and that would make for an interesting past on her part.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Did you misunderstand? Tali was 14 not Rachel. The way you wrote it looks like you thought Rachel was 14. Just with the time line Rachel was 25 when she met Tali. That would mean she's been a fixer since college and that would make for an interesting past on her part.
Tali is a 34 year old virgin period. That's where the MC comes in. Who better then to make the most of the lost time.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am sure the 20 year time span is for the tidbit of info that seems most may have overlooked. Father's death 2 years ago. Just a hunch and my opinion ;)

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Was there ever a point when Shauna being a dick girl is not optional? Could've sworn it wasn't optional during early stages.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Was there ever a point when Shauna being a dick girl is not optional? Could've sworn it wasn't optional during early stages.
In the setting up stage where you could rename characters. For Shauna it was female or Trans.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Probably a friend group of the most elite alpha men to ever grace the earth. :KEK:
Let them leave their review and check back everyday in hopes of another negative one to like.

Because that's what alphas do. ;)
There are various lobby groups here but the alpha males are one of the loudest. They a very much akin to the anti-NTR and the anti-trans group who find it impossible to read the story without getting personally involved.

I love this story for the major role assigned to a transgirl along with two other transpeople. Being trans myself I do have vague problems about the easy acceptance of these characters. IRL it is I am afraid quite different but BD please continue with this great story and if more people get an understanding what being a trans entails the better it is.:)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You have to start a new game and yes it's optional.
Just don't click too fast or you'll miss it.
It's way at the beginning.

PrimeX

Donor
May 21, 2019
You have to start a new game and yes it's optional.
Just don't click too fast or you'll miss it.
It's way at the beginning.
No I mean during the early versions of this game, like currently it's 0.7.5 but probably around 0.2 or 0.3, you can't choose whether she's a dick girl or not. I just want a confirmation if this was the case.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
There are various lobby groups here but the alpha males are one of the loudest. They a very much akin to the anti-NTR and the anti-trans group who find it impossible to read the story without getting personally involved.

I love this story for the major role assigned to a transgirl along with two other transpeople. Being trans myself I do have vague problems about the easy acceptance of these characters. IRL it is I am afraid quite different but BD please continue with this great story and if more people get an understanding what being a trans entails the better it is.:)
If this story had been around 25 years ago I might have reacted the same as some of those Alpha males. Let's just say that 20-year old me was a dumbass. Since then I'd like to believe that I've grown into a better person.

One of the reasons I chose to play the TShauna route is because I know of only one Transperson in my life. That I know of. It's enlightening to see a story unfold with a main T-character involved. Some of the story beats definitely resonate with what little she chooses to share with me.

Reactions: Sylandrical

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
No I mean during the early versions of this game, like currently it's 0.7.5 but probably around 0.2 or 0.3, you can't choose whether she's a dick girl or not. I just want a confirmation if this was the case.
I've played since the earliest version and as far as I know you only get the choice once before the game properly starts. No backsies.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Nope just like you can't change it for Penelope or Skyler.
Only at the beginning of the game and that would have been a good idea to decide for ourselves the gender for Penelope or Skyler.

• Angry
Reactions: Vrijgeest

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Being trans myself I do have vague problems about the easy acceptance of these characters. IRL it is I am afraid quite different but BD please continue with this great story and if more people get an understanding what being a trans entails the better it is.:)
Yeah I thought sort of the same thing, especially Skye being accepted on to a male college basketball team, no questions or bureaucracy required, seems pretty much impossible to happen in RL.
But media doesn't always have to be a reflection of the real world, it can be aspirational, which this story is in many ways.
I've always been very concerned with the depiction of masculinity in media and what our culture expects from men, basically that they should be dominating and not show their feelings. Many people in the reviews (even positive ones) lament that the MC is too nice, that in RL basketball superstars just get dragged into this competitive world and can't help but express their alpha side, even if they didn't really do so before becoming a bigshot. I love that this isn't the case here, makes me feel all warm inside to think that a world like this could be possible.

PrimeX

Donor
May 21, 2019
Welp, I'm still a bit confused cause I remember it differently but few people have said the option of whether Shauna has a dong or not has always been there ever since so thanks guys for clarifying.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Best Milf Curently is Rachael :love:(y)
Rachael already sends Mc to Impregnate Milf's But no pregnancy still in game ??

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes