KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Welp, I'm still a bit confused cause I remember it differently but few people have said the option of whether Shauna has a dong or not has always been there ever since so thanks guys for clarifying.
Maybe you missed it in the beginning, clicked too fast or something, or didn't remember that you actually could choose. But yeah, in the beginning where you can choose your name, as well your girlfriend's and your (foster) mom's name, you can also choose whether you make Shauna trans or (cis) female. But yeah, once you choose, that's it for the rest of the game, which of course makes perfect sense. Would be very weird if she just changed throughout the game :LOL:
As far as I know, if Shauna is trans, then so is Penelope, and if Shauna isn't trans, then neither is Penelope, but you don't get to choose for Penny individually because her story is wrapped up with Shauna's and her social anxiety. But Skye will be trans no matter what.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Was there ever a point when Shauna being a dick girl is not optional?
Yes the very first version of the game I think she wasn't optional or maybe a few ones in. That's why the non-trans route is a carbon copy. I've not played it at that time myself but BD has mentioned it
Maybe you missed it in the beginning, clicked too fast or something, or didn't remember that you actually could choose. But yeah, in the beginning where you can choose your name, as well your girlfriend's and your (foster) mom's name, you can also choose whether you make Shauna trans or (cis) female.
PrimeX was asking about the very early builds. Where it wasn't an option.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
At this stage it wouldn't surprise me if we get caught up in Vanessa drama but I can see the MC trying to help her in some way. Wasn't expecting Talismah story to be so dark certainly a lot of stories going on right now we've still got to find out about the MC mom to.

Reactions: Broly1997

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Wasn't expecting Talismah story to be so dark
I'm sort of worried about Tali. I love her character model, she's just so petite, it's adorable. But I really wouldn't feel comfortable as of right now to engage in any sort of sexual or even romantic relationship with her, not to mention actually impregnate her. She's basically still a child with developmental issues, even if she's 34. Feels kinda gross to me to think our MC would impregnate her.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm sort of worried about Tali. I love her character model, she's just so petite, it's adorable. But I really wouldn't feel comfortable as of right now to engage in any sort of sexual or even romantic relationship with her, not to mention actually impregnate her. She's basically still a child with developmental issues, even if she's 34. Feels kinda gross to me to think our MC would impregnate her.
Kinda makes me feel like an asshole for swiping right before knowing her backstory.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Agreed, what the MC should do with her is take her places to let her enjoy herself and don't take it any further it just wouldn't feel right when her mentality is that of a child still she is still broken in that sense but the MC sure could help fix those issues.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Kinda makes me feel like an asshole for swiping right before knowing her backstory.
This.
If this story had been around 25 years ago I might have reacted the same as some of those Alpha males. Let's just say that 20-year old me was a dumbass. Since then I'd like to believe that I've grown into a better person.
[...]
And also this. Man I was stupid at the time...

I don't know if I should be feeling sad about the fact that 20 years from now my future self will look upon my present self probably thinking the same.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Well not as she is right now, her social development was essentially stunted at 14, that's a whole lot of time to catch up, but fotunately MC is prefect for the "teenage infatuation/first love" role in that catching up

no walkthrough for this game in first page? firendly
There's really no need for one, the consequences of basically every choice are pretty obvious whenever they're presented (and the majority are "I want to fuck this character" or "I don't want to fuck this character")

Reactions: Skydden

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Trans route no. Early game renders and some minor dialogue will be redone but female Shauna is the one with a story change.
And that should be out a week or two after Day 7 final.
Story change hmmmm? Can I Assume asking about it would be treading into spoiler territory? Because I want to know about that >;D

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Story change hmmmm? Can I Assume asking about it would be treading into spoiler territory? Because I want to know about that >;D
I doubt that BD is gonna reveal that here ^^
I do have a cis-female Shauna save because I'm interested in the changes and the differing sex scenes, so I'm also interested how their story lines are gonna diverge, but I don't consider that canon :p

Reactions: SumTingWong0420
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes