KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Another one of these reviews out that echoes the exact same language of the last few negative reviews and was instantly liked by the last negative reviewer. I don't know, seems weird. Their accounts seem genuine, in that they have existed for a while and have posted a lot but still. I really hate sounding like a conspiracy theorist, but it really looks like some weird coordination between these reviews.

Reactions: Skydden

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Another one of these reviews out that echoes the exact same language of the last few negative reviews and was instantly liked by the last negative reviewer. I don't know, seems weird. Their accounts seem genuine, in that they have existed for a while and have posted a lot but still. I really hate sounding like a conspiracy theorist, but it really looks like some weird coordination between these reviews.
Probably a friend group of the most elite alpha men to ever grace the earth. :KEK:
Let them leave their review and check back everyday in hopes of another negative one to like.

Because that's what alphas do. ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
She was initially meant to live with Rachael at her office until everyone else moved in after she found out about Charles. So she came up with this plan
as i played and read about her past ( Rach ) this is what i thought also .. like she ( Rach ) wanted to keep Tali at her office .. but the crap with Charles and his nephew came up and ruined her ( Rach ) plans .. so this basement was the next best Rach could come up with .. i hate Charles also .. and his fucking nephew .. kinda like how Katie is tho .. honestly don't know if i trust her enough yet ...
but this whole game has been amazing ...
i have 1 question that i have been curious about :
why a game revolving around basketball ?
i mean you could have chose football , baseball , soccer or any other sport ?

ok that was 2 questions ,, oops

Reactions: TundraLupus

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It's also pretty short. Blink, and you might miss it.
As a side note for those who blinked: the image names are mentioned over here.

On the topic of Rachaels plan: as soon as she revealed that Tali was living in the basement in the second to last update, my mind raced with questions about the whole idea of keeping this hidden from the girls. Like how weak of a cover up she constructed, the problem of sound-proofing and food delivery... the general idea of sneaking down there without anyone ever noticing. It seemed highly unlikely she herself would believe this to be a sound plan. So why pull through with it? The answers I gave myself (given the scenes with her so far) where desperation, overprotectiveness and stress. And I feel partly validated by the last update. But patience is a virtue and all will be revealed in due time. I guess.

Braindrop you're doing an excellent job. Keep it up!

Reactions: Braindrop

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Spending time with a Princes and with that Ritcher watching his every move is going to be tough.
Well as long as he doesn't break into his house, kidnaps the princess, hmmmm???
I kinda wish he was stupid enough to do that, he'll be put in prison for life.
Is it me or is Tali crossed eye? How old is Tali? When Rachel met her she looked young not a baby. Let's just say that after 20 years, she's more then 20 for argument's sake. They really need to fix that part.
Oh geez 14 when they met, that would mean Tali is 34. My brain hurts from too much math.
The MC is way too sure of himself when he can't even handle Richer. Tali may be in danger.
All those girls he lives with makes him a target and people will start getting curious.
The MC has a huge responsibility, he can't afford to be away from those girls too long.
Kinda felt the date with Shauna should've been skipped with the big deal with Tali and his sister being more important. Oh Vanessa, now I remember, She should really get a divorce. He's not good for her. Oh geez, who's Veronica? Too many girls to keep track of and I don't mind..he..he.
What happened to Shaundra? Dinner is getting cold and she's still in the bathroom.
Oh wow., I thought they would finish that date in this update.
Well it was more informative then anything else. We got to find out more about Tali and Rachel and Vanessa and Veronica.. Oh yeah teacher Veronica. What's the relationship between those 2 again? Are they sisters? Let's hope the next update is longer to answer all those questions.
Day 7 seems to be taking longer and longer to finish. We still have to go to Charles Party, that bowling thing
Who knows what that rat has in stored for the MC, He should have never agreed to go.
I don't like it one bit. Charles is not to be trusted. Can't wait to see what happens...peace.

• Angry
Reactions: User1230

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Game is interesting for lots of reasons - good multifaceted story, gorgeous models, as much sex there is it's still mostly story, etc. - but also because, unlike so many others, there seem to be so few or no consequences to harem building and even knocking everyone up. So far I've got Alexis, Zoe, the main gf, and all the paid customers potentially with buns in the oven. I'm betting I'm going to pay for it big time down the road, but for now I don't care.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Hiding Tali for 20 years? Um...how about 10? Tali and Rachel 34 and 45? Just doesn't match their appearances.
Yep, this makes no sense. Naturally you'd think it should be at most about 10 years. I'm wondering if the author made it 20 to make it cohere with something else in other parts of the story ... the MC or other character's lives. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Necros006

Jan 21, 2019
Hi i have installed the new update(android version) and the app doesn't work. In fact it doesn't even open. I tap on the icon and the game just doesn't open. Help? (sorry for my bad English)

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Rachel at 45 makes sense because of her work and she is older than Azle. I do kind of agree on Tali though and making her in her twnties makes more sense, but I'm sure Braindrop has a good reason or a brain fart. Either way the game is great and I will be sending more money there way.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Rachel at 45 makes sense because of her work and she is older than Azle. I do kind of agree on Tali though and making her in her twnties makes more sense, but I'm sure Braindrop has a good reason or a brain fart. Either way the game is great and I will be sending more money there way.
Tali in her 20's?
Rachel met Tali when she was 14. They really need to fix that.
Look again,,,,,20 + 14 = 34

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes