KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
How could anyone forget those eyes ? I'm such a sucker for those gorgeous soul windows I'm kind of nervous that if I notice that in a woman irl I may just stare rudely whilst creating Lake Drooleyface on the ground lmao >;D

#TeamHeterochromia
I like Veronica fine, but I think I'm more excited about other characters ;) still, I love that BD includes these sort of small differences in his characters, gives this world a feeling of realistic diversity.

I wonder if he would be open to include some sort of disabled character, haven't seen that yet in any VN but I think if anyone would be open to that, it would be BD.
Though the character roster's probably already pretty full right now

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Just finished playing the latest release. And oh boyyy! I'm literally shocked that Willow is MC's sister who would have thought! I knew there is something about Willow's sleepwalking.
Waiting for more Vanessa's contents.......

Reactions: Skydden

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I like Veronica fine, but I think I'm more excited about other characters ;) still, I love that BD includes these sort of small differences in his characters, gives this world a feeling of realistic diversity.

I wonder if he would be open to include some sort of disabled character, haven't seen that yet in any VN but I think if anyone would be open to that, it would be BD.
Though the character roster's probably already pretty full right now
disabled mean invalid?:unsure: then maosama is game for you;)

Sep 16, 2019
Just finished playing the latest release. And oh boyyy! I'm literally shocked that Willow is MC's sister who would have thought! I knew there is something about Willow's sleepwalking.
Waiting for more Vanessa's contents.......
Hey, yeah. Nice spoiler for those of us who haven't played yet, cheers.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
disabled mean invalid?:unsure: then maosama is game for you;)
I'm really uncertain about the terminology here, and I don't want to step on any toes, but I think invalid refers more to physical disabilities that really limit a person's ability to interact with the world outside of their own home or bed.
I'm talking more generally about any sort of disabilites. Sure, a person confined to a wheelchair for some reason, that could be interesting to explore. But also something like blindness or cerebral palsy, or I don't know, anything really. There are lots and lots of possibilites.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Whew boy... another week another explaining post for the f95 complaint of the week. :KEK:
Eh, you don't have to explain anything to us, though I love that you do. Just let us all wildly speculate when you are going to add in the incestuous butt monkey aliens and continue to do what you do best (create an amazing game).

Thank you for the update, I look forward to seeing the finish of day 7 and everything that comes after.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm really uncertain about the terminology here, and I don't want to step on any toes, but I think invalid refers more to physical disabilities that really limit a person's ability to interact with the world outside of their own home or bed.
I'm talking more generally about any sort of disabilites. Sure, a person confined to a wheelchair for some reason, that could be interesting to explore. But also something like blindness or cerebral palsy, or I don't know, anything really. There are lots and lots of possibilites.
This might be just a matter of terminology mix-up. Where I'm from "invalid" is (or was) the correct translation of the english "disabled". Mostly but not exclusively used for physical disabilities that impaired movement, but it might have fallen out of favour due to connotations with "lacking value".

As a non-english native speaker disabled is, to me, also a broad term? Maybe there's an order of severity like impaired>disabled>invalid?

Maybe it would be interesting to explore a theme like that in a game in some way, and if anyone has a big enough heart to look beyond a physical disability it would certainly be our hero. But with only a couple of characters left to introduce and a pretty crowded cast already, I wouldn't be opposed if a disabled character was introduced but I also wouldn't be disappointed if not.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
My problem is not so much in the terminology as in the language itself. In Russian, we use one word for this - invalid. But disabled is more common in the value "turn off". So I clarified this point.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
As I suspected, a simple terminology mix-up. Lost in translation, if you will. Where I'm from, to give an example, a "Disabled person Parking Spot" is called an "Invalide Parkeer Plaats".

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Rule 34 dude. It already exists.
Well, I am not going to go looking. I've already seen things I wish I could bleach out of my brain. LOL

I'm sure I don't have to worry about Braindrop adding anything crazy like what I jokingly mentioned. Um, right?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Well, I am not going to go looking. I've already seen things I wish I could bleach out of my brain. LOL

I'm sure I don't have to worry about Braindrop adding anything crazy like what I jokingly mentioned. Um, right?
Well I'm still hoping for a back of a Volkswagen scene..... but no, you're right. :sneaky:

Zeyad_mosta

Apr 27, 2020
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year. All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2020-05-08
Release Date: 2020-05-08
Developer: Braindrop
Censorship: No
Version: Day 1-7 v0.7.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - Android Compressed*

Extras: FAN SIGS - CHARACTER LIST - Gallery mod - Italian Translation -
Spanish Translation

Thanks hibc4 and Englen for the links *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 492913 View attachment 492914 View attachment 492917 View attachment 492925 View attachment 492912 View attachment 492911 View attachment 492924 View attachment 492918 View attachment 492915 View attachment 492916 View attachment 492919 View attachment 492922 View attachment 492923 View attachment 492926 View attachment 492921
Can someone plz help me i dowenloaded wvm version 0.7.5 on Android Mega and when i got to open it, it doesn't open. Plz help

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes