Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
For some reason I had it in my head as being more like a soccer team in numbers. It always seems like more when I see a bit on tv.
It looks like more because of the size difference that makes it seem more crowded, football fields are around 100mx70m (7000 sq m); while basketball courts are around 30mx15m (450 sq m), so basketball has a little less than half the players but crammed into an area 15 times smaller

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
As far as I've seen, impaired and invalid are both seen as kinda politically incorrect and too unspecific. There are apparently also some advocates for differently-abled instead of disabled, but most of these seem not to actually come from the disabled community itself but from other people advocating for what word would be appropriate for people outside their own experience... So I think disabled is all in all the preferred word. But even that is heavily debated. So yeah, it's complicated.
"Differently abled" has already gone the same way as disabled, invalid, impaired, and cripple. People started using it as an insult because "hey, let's all laugh at the guy with cerebral palsy" and instead of trying to fix that attitude in people, they just outlawed "differently abled" as an offensive phrase and came up with something to replace it. ...which is now being used as an insult.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I was always under the impression that she was a foster mother or maybe legal guardian at best. I might have missed a bit of dialogue but after 5 playthroughs I can only blame my own stupidity.
In terms of how people in those sort of relationships view each other, the wording is entirely moot. Adopted, fostered, guardian, all the same thing. Legally it matters, at least in the real world.

About the only way it might matter in this game is if the law says that sex with your (legally) adoptive mother is incest. Then the game might end up with an INC tag, whereas if Azel's just his guardian it wouldn't. But that's a fairly trivial point anyway, as far as I can see.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
The story is very incomplete if Shauna is not a trans.
How so? Just because she was bullied and that's how sge met MC? there are plenty of women, men, trans, and even asexual people who get bullied daily in school...for an infinate number of reasons, which are usually just invented by the bully in the first place and have nothing to do with the victim. The story has some additions with Shauna as a trans (and considering the MC met "her" when she was a "Him" named Shaun this implies that HE was bullied before making the change...but this is speculation) but it isn't missing anything with her as a full female.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Braindrop: please don't ever apologize for giving a story oriented update. The story is what makes this game so great. I laugh and cry with the characters and the depth makes the lewd scenes that much hotter. I am clawing my brain out that this day 7 isn't done yet...need to know more about the willow situation and the talk story has a lot of potential as well...but the story setup with this update (7.5 specifically) has really set up some strong foundations for great fun later.

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
I downloaded the APK for android and tried to install, while installing Google play stopped and after installing I cannot open the WVM the game always stops before starting, does anyone facing the same issue I face?

Could someone help me out? I downloaded twice from two different download site, (Mega & Nopy)

Reactions: Sbender99

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I downloaded the APK for android and tried to install, while installing Google play stopped and after installing I cannot open the WVM the game always stops before starting, does anyone facing the same issue I face?

Could someone help me out? I downloaded twice from two different download site, (Mega & Nopy)
happened to me too. ISearch this thread for the unofficial Android compressed port. The uncompressed Android version is just too big.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Not gonna lie, the dibs on his face bit got me kinda ha...interested.
yea....not nearly enjoyable as it sounds. I mean you might enjoy it at first what with her climbing on top of you and pinning you down leaning in closer and closer licking here and there......but then the chewing starts. She likes to take the faces of her prey you see, Hannibal Lecter style....she has a rather impressive collection she's very proud of it.

Hijes

Oct 30, 2019
Well, it's very sad that one of the hottest girls in the game (younger Rachael, from memories with Tali) isn't one that MC could even touch :'(
Otherwise, another great update!

Last edited:
Reactions: pecard255

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How to carry saves across?
As they are not part of the games files but rather reside somewhere inside your users home they should automagically be carried over to new versions of the game. At least on Linux, Mac and Windows.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The story has some additions with Shauna as a trans (and considering the MC met "her" when she was a "Him" named Shaun this implies that HE was bullied before making the change...but this is speculation) but it isn't missing anything with her as a full female.
Shauna specifically says she was bullied as a kid. Basically female Shauna's story currently is exactly the same as tShauna. That's what the week one update will fix is to make the two backstories distinct.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes