emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
First time playing this for me, I picked female for Shauna naturally, but it's jarringly obvious the part was written for her other choice. It's like the Dev didn't even think about picking female, changed the renders, but neglected to change story for the character choice completely. There's even a few errors, where it says "he" instead of "she".

I'm enjoying the rest of the game, but it's kinda spoiling the immersion factor a bit.

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
First time playing this for me, I picked female for Shauna naturally, but it's jarringly obvious the part was written for her other choice. It's like the Dev didn't even think about picking female, changed the renders, but neglected to change story for the character choice completely. There's even a few errors, where it says "he" instead of "she".

I'm enjoying the rest of the game, but it's kinda spoiling the immersion factor a bit.
He is rewriting Shauna female route in order to make sense.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
other than a typo here and there i don't see a problem with Shauna's story as a female .. is there something i overlooked ?

Antonirecser

May 5, 2020
No clue of how to play the game on android, i got the zip and extracted it but didnt found any apk in there, anyone can help me?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

To be fair Braindrop has always been pretty up front that the fem route was flawed and that he intended to rewrite it. Only reason he decided to wait till the first week was complete is because he never expected his game to actually gain any real traction. Once it's popularity blew up like it did he felt like focusing on forward progress was more important and left it for later.

Last edited:

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I just started this game and the story behind it is very intriguing and at the same time very interesting. I really love the fact that MC is together with his 2 official girlfriends. Other characters are pretty much a filler right now. I'm only interested to know if MC will make it big to help his adoptive mother, 2 official girlfriends and his biological sister.

That's all that matters for me right now. I'm more into his background and his evolution as a player and as a family man. I just do hope that he bring success to the team and he gets drafted and there everything will be fine for his little "family".

Otherwise, I'll drop this game.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
From what I read while looking into it 2gb just seems to be the limit of what the file system of the android OS can handle
From what I've gathered, this would only be true for devices using Yaffs (see ) for internal storage but those should be pretty rare by now. I did not check proprietary file systems (as present on older samsung phones for instance), but practically all other filesystems supported by the android kernel are capable of handling individual files larger than 2 GiB. This is also true for FAT32 which is widely used for sdcard storage and seems to be the only choice on non-rooted devices.

Seeing as the android ecosystem is enforcing certain file size limitations on extend files (as detailed ) there may be a hard limit inside the operating system itself. I'm not an android developer and have no knowledge of packaging renpy apps, but seeing as apks can reference 2 extend files of 2 GiB each there may be a way to package the game without (re)compressing it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sadly no Veronica.I know she is not a mother or even a stepmother like Azel and Rachael.
But still I count her as a MILF.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes