dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I got a mum related error in one of the flashbacks, not sure if it's from the latest release as I think I missed a release prior to this one.
Had to click Ignore about 5 times to get passed it all as it popped up repeatedly in the flashback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abnellus

Mar 13, 2020
I downloaded the APK for android and tried to install, while installing Google play stopped and after installing I cannot open the WVM the game always stops before starting, does anyone facing the same issue I face?

Could someone help me out? I downloaded twice from two different download site, (Mega & Nopy)
I am having the same problem.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Random thought, does Rachael have a bodyguard? Would be great to have a nice muscular woman in the mix.
View attachment 650064
I hear what you're looking for but technically Rachel already has an athletic bodyguard...just not a female. The story already has the MC acting as bodyguard/white knight to so many of the ladys in the game...including Rachel's "daughter" character, Tali, with this recent update.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I hear what you're looking for but technically Rachel already has an athletic bodyguard...just not a female. The story already has the MC acting as bodyguard/white knight to so many of the ladys in the game...including Rachel's "daughter" character, Tali, with this recent update.
Also, as far as story continuity is concerned it wouldn't make sense for Rachel to have (another) such a trusted bodyguard that is unaware of Tali or isn't already taking care of Tali. If such a person existed there wouldn't be a need for Rachel to expose Tali to the MC. I'm actually waiting to see if there is a sexy stealthy ninja/spec ops type who will be the MC's bodyguard...poor guy has to protect like a dozen different women (possibly more before the game is done), deal with college politics as well as basketball politics, finding his mother and fending off muggers for himself, and dealing with a couple shadow organizations at the college that are out to get him...plus just making it to and through class on time...plus banging chicks that want babies (some of whom may have stalkers or other baggage that MC may have to deal with. Dude is probably going to need some backup...and Damien has proven to be practically useless (when he isn't acting as a spy for one or more of those shadow organizations). If not backup then at least a good nap.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So that's what a normal short update is like. I had to download on Nopy after three failed Mega attempts. But that was my own fault for using up too much Ram with other programs.

Well, Braindrop said last week that the cellar discussion was not finished yet and would be completed this update. And alas, everything made sense now. But hey, at least some people created additional thread pages with speculation - at least that was a good preparation for the shit show that the Freeloading Family thread has become. People really should be more patient.

In order not to spoil much I do some speculation of my own. I am currently working myself through the old Famous Five audio books again, and in Five have Plenty of Fun they have an American girl at Kirrin Cottage who is threatened to be kidnapped in order to extort some science figures from her father. So they have her wearing boy clothes, give her a male first name, cut her hair with the consequence that the kidnappers take George instead of her as they ended up being similar. I wonder if we will see something along those lines playing out in WVM with Tali. Might be fun seeing Rachael going ballistic on the baddies.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, no. MC is in no way comparable to a trained bodyguard. He's in great shape but professional muscle would wipe the floor with him.
Also, as far as story continuity is concerned it wouldn't make sense for Rachel to have (another) such a trusted bodyguard that is unaware of Tali or isn't already taking care of Tali. If such a person existed there wouldn't be a need for Rachel to expose Tali to the MC. I'm actually waiting to see if there is a sexy stealthy ninja/spec ops type who will be the MC's bodyguard...poor guy has to protect like a dozen different women (possibly more before the game is done), deal with college politics as well as basketball politics, finding his mother and fending off muggers for himself, and dealing with a couple shadow organizations at the college that are out to get him...plus just making it to and through class on time...plus banging chicks that want babies (some of whom may have stalkers or other baggage that MC may have to deal with. Dude is probably going to need some backup...and Damien has proven to be practically useless (when he isn't acting as a spy for one or more of those shadow organizations). If not backup then at least a good nap.
If such a character were to be introduced, it's pretty easy to explain why we haven't met her with Rachael before; she would have been with Tali while Rachael was away. I don't know, I just think it would be an interesting character and backstory for a muscle girl.

Reactions: Sojonin

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
Just a couple of thoughts on bodyguard character for WVM. As I see it so far, I get the impression that Skye is being cultivated for the role of back up and additional muscle for MC. The protective aspect has already been displayed on the court and would feel quite organic if continued as part of their social interactions. As far as, why basketball, I of course accept Braindrops explanation. But wonder if there is more to it. I noticed in a lot of VNs that the art goes out of it's way to conceal the MC"S face and I presume its practice is to facilitate the fantasy of yourself (the player) as the MC. I think basketball provides a convenient way of doing this. When you're head and shoulders above most, it's a practical reason for your face not being seen. The last penny of my three cent contribution involves a story from my youth [ha.ha......I can feel the eyes rolling back]. When I was in my late teens, I had a job stocking for a national supermarket chain. One of my co-workers was a young lady named Kim. Her principle interest was in body building. I was never attracted to her body type. As a person though she turned out be fascinating and our friendship grew. After running into each other at mutual friends house and having a good time I decided what the hell and asked her out. The first time I saw her naked, I was mesmerized. She wasn't extremely bulky but very cut with zero body fat. I remember thinking "I'm dating a superhero". Sorry for the long walk down memory lane just to say I wouldn't mind seeing this body type as one of the MC's prospects. Thanks

Reactions: Braindrop

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Random thought, does Rachael have a bodyguard? Would be great to have a nice muscular woman in the mix.
View attachment 650064
She must get Noi from Dorohedoro.
Shauna specifically says she was bullied as a kid. Basically female Shauna's story currently is exactly the same as tShauna. That's what the week one update will fix is to make the two backstories distinct.
I am waiting for that in order to try female Shauna route too.

Reactions: Skydden

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Using realme i5 with lots of space, APK won't install and I even cleared package installer from a previous thread. Help

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
I am having the same problem.
As one of our fellow f95 member replied to this issue that if we download the compressed version for android it will work fine as the file is too big to handle, lets try it out and see, nothing to lose, cheers

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Download the compressed version
As one of our fellow f95 member replied to this issue that if we download the compressed version for android it will work fine as the file is too big to handle, lets try it out and see, nothing to lose, cheers
I do not to want to be a nuisance, but a compressed APK is very hard to come by at the moment. It seems the recent updates have been compressed for PC (Win/Linux) only (7.5.5, 7.5.4, 7.5.3).

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Android compressed here

Unofficial Android Port for v0.7.5 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: Dadboii
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes