Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Oh.... I'll make her a mother allright....
Anybody else hearing Darell Hammond voicing Sean Connery while reading that? It almost perfectly rhymes with "I garfunkeld your mother last night". :D

only if it's naked women's volleyball :sneaky:
There is an official variant of the sport called 'beach volleyball'. That's pretty close to what you're asking, in my book. ;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
There is an official variant of the sport called 'beach volleyball'. That's pretty close to what you're asking, in my book. ;)
I live in a coastal state in the US so yes I know what beach volleyball is lol.

How bout Women's Naked Beach Volleyball best everybody wins!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm there! LOL

Maybe Braindrop could have the bowling tournament be a glow in the dark game with some discreet nudity (since on camera). I am too excited for this game, just too awesome.
as long its not my balls the girls are bowling with ,, cool

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Do u have another link to a website that is not Mega? Idk why but it seems that the page just push u out without finishing the download
Strange. Using a well known download manager I didn't encounter any problems. If you believe me to be trustworthy you may try this to see if the error is indeed with mega or on your end.

Froilan

May 30, 2017
*** UPDATED POST - 2020-05-02 ***

Traducción al español actualizada - Day 1-7 v.0.7.4.2

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Ojo: Puede que no funcionen las partidas guardadas de versiones anteriores

-----

Spanish Translation updated - Day 1-7 v.0.7.4.2

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. Disclaimer: Old saves might not work
Thank you very much for the translations, great work. Do you know if other games like Where The Heart Is are being translated?

Reactions: The Hulkbuster

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Is this game worth playing? I can see the reviews but they are mixed some say it's good some say it's not that good.
Well most of us obviously think it's worth playing. I think the bulk of bad reviews comes from angry alphas that are upset that you won't be coercing and/or raping women in this game. It's all very consensual and very feeling-sharey. If you don't have a problem with that, then you'll probably like the game ;-)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes