lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
that would mean you didn't have sex with your GF .. you'd make a crappy BF .. or your gonna be a lonely man
No, it would the MC never finished inside her, the pull out option exists for a reason (ignoring the fact that, in real life, pre-cum does contain some semen so impregnation is possible even when you pull out, fiction allows for certain concessions).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No, it would the MC never finished inside her, the pull out option exists for a reason (ignoring the fact that, in real life, pre-cum does contain some semen so impregnation is possible even when you pull out, fiction allows for certain concessions).
or because you don't want what you GF does .. she gets knocked up by your BFF . or your neighbor

Reactions: Skydden and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well,anyway,its not like they will have a baby bump straight away.It takes 9 month for them to go labor.But,i do hope Braindrop put pregnancy talk in this game,or they dont mind pregnant if mc cum inside.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Dude,this is a GAME.Why are you relate it in real life? :FacePalm:If you are that paranoid,dont have sex at all with this game character.

Reactions: Skydden

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well,anyway,its not like they will have a baby bump straight away.It takes 9 month for them to go labor.But,i do hope Braindrop put pregnancy talk in this game,or they dont mind pregnant if mc cum inside.
yeah you know the old saying :

definition of pussy :

" it takes a guy 9 months to get out of it , and the rest of his life trying to get back inside of it " ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
or because you don't want what you GF does .. she gets knocked up by your BFF . or your neighbor
There's no rush, they're only 18. I'd very enjoy an epilogue, set 20 years later when MC has retired from the NBA, in which he, Jamie and Shawna are living together with their 3 kids (MC and Jamie have 2, Shawna and Jamie have 1/MC and Shawna have 1)

Unless you mean my GF, in which case she'd better not tell me she's pregnant because she knows I've had a vasectomy :LOL:
Dude,this is a GAME.Why are you relate it in real life? :FacePalm:
I wouldn't, that's why I said ignoring :FacePalm:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah,well.Epilogue also good,but i also want to see that baby bump.Do it like Sisterly Lust,showing the girls already pregnant and how many kids they have with mc.Or add some scene like for example,they watching Mc basketball game,eventhough they still pregnant,they give their support for mc game.Im sure BD will beat Sisterly Lust record by making more than 23 girls pregnant.:love:or more including the client we fuck.

Reactions: ImperialD

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
To expand on this: with a typical failure rate of around twenty percent and still a four percent failure rate even if executed perfectly every time the contraceptive measure of coitus interruptus can very well lead to pregnancy. It's the same with condoms for that matter. At least according to the in

Dude,this is a GAME.Why are you relate it in real life? :FacePalm:
Because for some of our fellow perverts that stuff may be critical knowledge. So now they know.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
hell of a prediction ... you pyschic ? :oops:
I just assume BD will give us a happy ending and this feels like one such possibility, with the added benefit that it would only require one set of renders; different dialogue is all that would be needed to explain the parentage which would, of course, be determind by the female/trans paths.
Yeah,well.Epilogue also good,but i also want to see that baby bump.Do it like Sisterly Lust,showing the girls already pregnant and how many kids they have with mc.Or add some scene like for example,they watching Mc basketball game,eventhough they still pregnant,they give their support for mc game.
Hey, I've never said that shouldn't be in there, only that it should be optional.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I just assume BD will give us a happy ending and this feels like one such possibility, with the added benefit that it would only require one set of renders; different dialogue is all that would be needed to explain the parentage which would, of course, be determind by the female/trans paths.
happy ending for me will be to knock up as many of those young college girls as possible :love:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
happy ending for me will be to knock up as many of those young college girls as possible :love:
10 or 12 (I think that covers the college girls) kids and a career ending injury before he's even drafted sounds like a nightmare to me :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes