✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
So ... I downloaded the author's Android version and .... my God what a headache.

It took me 25 minutes to download 2gb on Nopy okay ... it took 5 minutes for my phone to recognize the app and another 5 to install just for the app to open and then close again

And the worst thing is that for some reason the app crashed my ES file explorer I had to download another file manager to delete the app from my phone

Damn dude!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So ... I downloaded the author's Android version and .... my God what a headache.

It took me 25 minutes to download 2gb on Nopy okay ... it took 5 minutes for my phone to recognize the app and another 5 to install just for the app to open and then close again

And the worst thing is that for some reason the app crashed my ES file explorer I had to download another file manager to delete the app from my phone

Damn dude!
Not really sure why you bothered it's been mentioned multiple times it doesn't work. If nothing else you proved my point about people not reading around here I guess lol.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i've been wanting Willow since the start
Funny because to me Willow was 'meh' teir. Not someone I actively hate (there're no women on that list which is testament to BD's writing) but just uninteresting and not worth bothering to read the dialogue choices. By revealing that she's MC's sister, it's like BD has read my mind and, realising that I am bored by a character, made that character so fucking important that I can never skip a scene featuring them again :D

Reactions: Repuci

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I like Zoe.
Cool but she's bottom tier for me. One, she's part of trying to get our MC to sleep with Liz, his girlfriend's sister and two, the first sex scene with her is a forced creampie which, since I'm on a non-pregnancy route (within the harem, I'm cool with knocking up the clients although I'm on the fence about Tali), is problematic.

Dec 31, 2019
i've been wanting Willow since the start
Same here, other than the main girls, Zoe, Willow and Bailey are my favorites from the start. I liked her attitude, made her very different from the others and to me she is one of the best looking in the game.

I haven't even played the update yet, waiting for full day as always, but I want to see that pink haired girl already (Vanessa I think), surely will get into my list of favorites as well.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
"This game is just meh" "this game is good to pass some lazy hours" -> 1 star ?? :FacePalm:
Do not try to understand the Reviews of this forum, many of these 1 stars are just hate for the game
Yeah, i agree, but out of curiosity you can't help but notice similarities between them, besides their petty reasons for the review. The users that give 1 or 2 stars reviews are rarely or never active on the WVM thread, or rarely active on the entire website. If they are active, they're mainly on other game threads like Being A DIK, some grind-fest game, etc. Also, it's amusing how those 1 & 2 reviews are swarmed with likes by the same group of users mostly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just an observation i noticed.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Yeah, i agree, but out of curiosity you can't help but notice similarities between them, besides their petty reasons for the review. The users that give 1 or 2 stars reviews are rarely or never active on the WVM thread, or rarely active on the entire website. If they are active, they're mainly on other game threads like Being A DIK, some grind-fest game, etc. Also, it's amusing how those 1 & 2 reviews are swarmed with likes by the same group of users mostly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just an observation i noticed.
In my humble opinion this site should be more restricted in terms of reviews.

How many times have I seen a game being bombarded with negative reviews and most were from "Newbies"

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I finished this game today for the first time. after seeing it so often getting updated and stuff, thought to give it a chance.... and holy shit this game is literally incredible. The art, characters, story and the plottwists god damn that game is a cake!

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
In my humble opinion this site should be more restricted in terms of reviews.

How many times have I seen a game being bombarded with negative reviews and most were from "Newbies"
Well I get that opinion, but I don't know. I first got active with my account because I wanted to post reviews, and I don't think one is less or more qualified on posting a review based on how long they've had an active account.
Plus, the site at least requires them to write, idk, is it 200 characters? Some minimum number. So at least they can't just come in and bombard any game they hate with 1-star reviews, they still have to work for it a bit ;-)
So I get the impulse of wanting to restrict certain people from making reviews but that's probably not a direction you want to head too far in.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes