Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
can anyone post images of zoe in pole? please
The scene in question shows the images D7-545 through D7-598 with Emiko having just left at D7-560 and the MC getting in on the action at D7-581. Here's a biased selection of the images for your viewing enjoyment, just in case you somehow don't have the games files at hand at the moment. Mind you, those are from the compressed version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well I get that opinion, but I don't know. I first got active with my account because I wanted to post reviews, and I don't think one is less or more qualified on posting a review based on how long they've had an active account.
Plus, the site at least requires them to write, idk, is it 200 characters? Some minimum number. So at least they can't just come in and bombard any game they hate with 1-star reviews, they still have to work for it a bit ;-)
So I get the impulse of wanting to restrict certain people from making reviews but that's probably not a direction you want to head too far in.
we need less restrictions on......everything here, really. a few people i know here deal with bs from the staff near constantly.

Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Wyntr

Sep 23, 2019
So, in my android i get this
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate activity ComponentInfo{com.domain.program/org.renpy.android.PythonSDLActivity}: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "org.renpy.android.PythonSDLActivity" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.domain.program-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.domain.program-1/lib/arm, /data/app/com.domain.program-1/base.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2625)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2784)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap12(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1523)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:163)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6238)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:933)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:823)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "org.renpy.android.PythonSDLActivity" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.domain.program-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.domain.program-1/lib/arm, /data/app/com.domain.program-1/base.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:56)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:380)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
at android.app.Instrumentation.newActivity(Instrumentation.java:1079)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2615)
... 9 more
Suppressed: java.io.IOException: No original dex files found for dex location /data/app/com.domain.program-1/base.apk
at dalvik.system.DexFile.openDexFileNative(Native Method)
at dalvik.system.DexFile.openDexFile(DexFile.java:367)
at dalvik.system.DexFile.<init>(DexFile.java:112)
at dalvik.system.DexFile.<init>(DexFile.java:77)
at dalvik.system.DexPathList.loadDexFile(DexPathList.java:359)
at dalvik.system.DexPathList.makeElements(DexPathList.java:323)
at dalvik.system.DexPathList.makeDexElements(DexPathList.java:263)
at dalvik.system.DexPathList.<init>(DexPathList.java:126)
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.<init>(BaseDexClassLoader.java:48)
at dalvik.system.PathClassLoader.<init>(PathClassLoader.java:64)
at com.android.internal.os.PathClassLoaderFactory.createClassLoader(PathClassLoaderFactory.java:43)
at android.app.ApplicationLoaders.getClassLoader(ApplicationLoaders.java:58)
at android.app.LoadedApk.createOrUpdateClassLoaderLocked(LoadedApk.java:522)
at android.app.LoadedApk.getClassLoader(LoadedApk.java:555)
at android.app.ActivityThread.getTopLevelResources(ActivityThread.java:1924)
at android.app.LoadedApk.getResources(LoadedApk.java:768)
at android.app.ContextImpl.<init>(ContextImpl.java:2077)
at android.app.ContextImpl.createAppContext(ContextImpl.java:2022)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java:5394)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap2(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1593)
... 6 more

Any fix?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
in the words of my wife .... when seeing these hot young sexy babes ..
" i swear to god , your the oldest horndog , those young girls would kill you "
in which i would reply " yeah maybe , but i would die with the biggest smile on my face "

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
or you could just not sleep with her, also she didnt know that was his girl friends sister not to mention is was Charles rules not hers
1 - Yes, I know I can choose not to have sex with her but by not doing so, you miss out on the second scene with her and, presumably, any future scenes. Again, (because is not the first time I've said this in the thread) my choice to not potentially get Zoe pregnant with the MC's baby is not the same thing thing as not wanting Zoe and the MC to fuck; remove the accidental creampie (or put in a scene later where she tells she went to the pharmacy to get the morning after pill) and that might change the way I play her scenes.
2 - Even if Liz wasn't Jamie's sister, forcing new cheerleaders to fuck the star player in order to get on the team is still a shitty thing to do and something that she could have refused to go along with.

What really annoys me though is that I've ended up for putting far more thought into explaining this than I did in making the decision. When the accidental creampie happened all I did was think, oh, that's a shame, and roll back to the previous decision.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
1 - Yes, I know I can choose not to have sex with her but by not doing so, you miss out on the second scene with her and, presumably, any future scenes. Again, (because is not the first time I've said this in the thread) my choice to not potentially get Zoe pregnant with the MC's baby is not the same thing thing as not wanting Zoe and the MC to fuck; remove the accidental creampie (or put in a scene later where she tells she went to the pharmacy to get the morning after pill) and that might change the way I play her scenes.
2 - Even if Liz wasn't Jamie's sister, forcing new cheerleaders to fuck the star player in order to get on the team is still a shitty thing to do and something that she could have refused to go along with.

What really annoys me though is that I've ended up for putting far more thought into explaining this than I did in making the decision. When the accidental creampie happened all I did was think, oh, that's a shame, and roll back to the previous decision.
So what exactly is it you want? A choice between 'Catch her and cum in her' or 'Pull out and drop her on her head'? I can understand complaining about Alexis when he just does it for no reason, but not here.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I mean... even if you creampie Zoe or Alexis, that doesn't mean either of them is automatically become pregnant. I would imagine you would still have that choice to actually consciously impregnate them if you so choose. I would be pretty astounded actually if both of them became pregnant just because of one accidental mishap, even one is pretty unlikely.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So what exactly is it you want? A choice between 'Catch her and cum in her' or 'Pull out and drop her on her head'? I can understand complaining about Alexis when he just does it for no reason, but not here.
An assurance that an all women w/no pregnancy playthrough is possible.

Again, because I've said this plenty of times in the thread, I don't believe BD is going to put traps (of that variety, :LOL:) in the game but I don't know because he's never answered the question to my knowledge. For that reason I play mulitiple saves which is fine apart from the times when I've accidently over-written the wrong one (which is obviously my own stupid fault :FacePalm: )

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wait how would Liz not know it's the MC? She's been a cheerleader to his games for a while so she knows how big a star he is and her sister is going to that college because of her bf. Has she been living under a rock? Is she that stupid? Her saying she didn't know it was him must have been a lie and saw it as chance to have sex with him. She should at least thought it would be a possibility it was either him or another star that came to that school.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
In my save,i fuck all the women i met.Make them pregnant also my ambition in this game.I dont get why people cockblocking themselves though.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
An assurance that an all women w/no pregnancy playthrough is possible.

Again, because I've said this plenty of times in the thread, I don't believe BD is going to put traps (of that variety, :LOL:) in the game but I don't know because he's never answered the question to my knowledge. For that reason I play mulitiple saves which is fine apart from the times when I've accidently over-written the wrong one (which is obviously my own stupid fault :FacePalm: )
Reworked week 1 version will have the opportunity to pull out with Alexis. And I just liked the idea of an accidental creampie with Zoe. Neither result in pregnancy. Future choices will though. ;)

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Reworked week 1 version will have the opportunity to pull out with Alexis. And I just liked the idea of an accidental creampie with Zoe. Neither result in pregnancy. Future choices will though. ;)
And hey, accidental creampie is still realistic, that shit happens. This is a pretty progressive game, is it so hard to imagine emergency contraception or even early-term abortion, if such a creampie resulted in pregnancy at all?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i get what some say about creampies in some girls ... but then why not complain about all of the others getting creampies ..

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's all I needed to hear :love: As I said, I don't believe you would do that but it's great that you've said it.

I actually like the scene too, I just didn't like the possible consequences and that affected the way I was playing.

• Angry
Reactions: Genji
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes