The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
A good way to go is to put the person first, so, rather than disabled person, you would say person with a disability. That might not be their prefered word and they are free to correct you but it shows that you're trying.
Speaking as a handicapped person myself I do appreciate that approach a lot more. When someone dances around it trying to be delicate it just annoys the shit out of me lol

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I have to agree and disagree here; I agree that the pandering is annoying, but I disagree because I prefer disabled person than a person who is disabled.
So do i my point was less about the terminology and more about appreciating when people are up front with it instead of being all awkward trying to figure out how to address in the first place :)

aaaaaand we're veering into OT territory so....

Sbender99

Mar 28, 2019
Still have a play store blowing up constantly since I stalling the 2gb game. Any help to get it to work again? Please

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Seeing as that post had to be dug up several times over the last days I do wonder why it's not linked to the placeholder text in the OP. Is it simply a matter of asking the moderators to edit the OP or are there other factors at play here?
I'm kinda new here so I don't know how it works

But I think the version made by the author has a preference over that made by third parties

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Seeing as that post had to be dug up several times over the last days I do wonder why it's not linked to the placeholder text in the OP. Is it simply a matter of asking the moderators to edit the OP or are there other factors at play here?
reported the post requesting it be linked so we'll see what happens

Reactions: Hordragg

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Now that we know about Willow and the MC's relationship, I wonder if the dev will give us an option to put her in are harem and have a sexual relationship with her. I hope so I really like her and incest as well...
You want more Willow?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes