lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
happy ending for me will be to knock up as many of those young college girls as possible :love:
10 or 12 (I think that covers the college girls) kids and a career ending injury before he's even drafted sounds like a nightmare to me :ROFLMAO:

prophet11

Apr 24, 2020
The scene in question shows the images D7-545 through D7-598 with Emiko having just left at D7-560 and the MC getting in on the action at D7-581. Here's a biased selection of the images for your viewing enjoyment, just in case you somehow don't have the games files at hand at the moment. Mind you, those are from the compressed version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you friend. I love Zoe. Any image more,please?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Oh god dude, I can see it now being the ending á la Acting Lessons...
*sits in a corner rocking back and forth muttering "no" over and over*

SB: Aw dammit not again....

SB: SIS! Someone triggered Daddy's Acting Lessons PTSD again

BB: Fuuuuck....alright well help me take him back to our room. Whose turn is it to fuck him back to normal by the way?

SB: You're up I think

BB: Okay...um you can fluff him for me if you want not really fair for me to have all the fun

SB: aaawww thank you sis

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
happy ending for me will be to knock up as many of those young college girls as possible :love:
For me it's when there's a final basketball game, all the girls are cheerleading for you with vibrators up their ass running at max, you win the game, you get to do half of them in the changing room, the other half in your house the same night.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
why the heck does left clicking to advance text SOMETIMES rewind the text? wtf?! Also this game has no audio. The renders and story are decent but this is a serious game breaker for me :/

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
why the heck does left clicking to advance text SOMETIMES rewind the text? wtf?! Also this game has no audio. The renders and story are decent but this is a serious game breaker for me :/
Then you will miss at least 2/3 of the games here.
A game with no sound leaves you to choose whatever music you want.
I heard some players are using moans from professional NSFW voice actress.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes