lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
W

Would definitely be a lame build up, though.
I object to the word definitely ;)

Personal experience with my partner of 8 years tells me that it is possible for a trans woman to become comfortable with their male genitalia if their discomfort is primarily cause by societal disdain but, if their body-dysphoria is entirely inate then to push them to embrace that aspect of themselves is cruel.

As such, I would struggle to play WVM if it feels like Shawna is being made a top to fulfill a fantasy rather than because it is organic to her personality.

Reactions: dermitderaxt

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I object to the word definitely ;)

Personal experience with my partner of 8 years tells me that it is possible for a trans woman to become comfortable with their male genitalia if their discomfort is primarily cause by societal disdain but, if their body-dysphoria is entirely inate then to push them to embrace that aspect of themselves is cruel.

As such, I would struggle to play WVM if it feels like Shawna is being made a top to fulfill a fantasy rather than because it is organic to her personality.
I never said rushed or forced.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I never said rushed or forced.
I never said rushed ;)

If I said forced, I meant it in the context of the author trying to make a charcter he's written into something she's not. It might be possible for BD to turn Shawna into a switch over time or it may be that, in his mind, her personality traits are so embedded that having her top the MC would be a 'Greedo Shot First' moment.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I never said rushed ;)

If I said forced, I meant it in the context of the author trying to make a charcter he's written into something she's not. It might be possible for BD to turn Shawna into a switch over time or it may be that, in his mind, her personality traits are so embedded that having her top the MC would be a 'Greedo Shot First' moment.
let's just hope he doesn't. i want Shauna to be my alpha trans girl.

UnrealLimits

Jun 2, 2018
As long as BD throws in some piss (even if it's just with a client) then it'll easily be GOAT
it's not out of the realm of possibility.....urophilia was on the list for the princess client kink poll it just wasn't picked
I could see it come into the game. I myself am not into it at all but if its on the clients list that Rachel put together than it would be avoidable. That I think would be a great way to bring a lot of kink into the game without making everyone participate.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
it's not out of the realm of possibility.....urophilia was on the list for the princess client kink poll it just wasn't picked
Yeah I remember, I'm hoping it gets a second chance

I could see it come into the game. I myself am not into it at all but if its on the clients list that Rachel put together than it would be avoidable. That I think would be a great way to bring a lot of kink into the game without making everyone participate.
Oh for sure it needs to be optional. As much as I'd love the whole harem to be piss whores I know full well it's not for everyone. Wouldn't want to force it on anyone.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Looks like a cool game to play. Will definitely try it. Any idea on how long will this game be in the future? Has the developer mentioned it anywhere?

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yeah I remember, I'm hoping it gets a second chance

Oh for sure it needs to be optional. As much as I'd love the whole harem to be piss whores I know full well it's not for everyone. Wouldn't want to force it on anyone.
The polls work on a process of elimination basis so it's bound to get picked eventually. It isn't super high up on my list of kinks but it's still on my list so i wouldn't mind seeing it but I agree it should be optional as it's one of those extreme fetishes that is kind of polarizing.

Reactions: PervySage

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Looks like a cool game to play. Will definitely try it. Any idea on how long will this game be in the future? Has the developer mentioned it anywhere?
His original statement when asked was always "it will be long game" but he recently did an interview where he stated he can see himself continuing to work on it for 4-6 years.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
His original statement when asked was always "it will be long game" but he recently did an interview where he stated he can see him continuing to work on it for 4-6 years.
Hmm, one 24hrs for MC in game is 1 month devs real world time so 4-6 year would be 48 - 72 days for MC in game.:unsure:

Hope my math is right.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hmm, one 24hrs for MC in game is 1 month devs real world time so 4-6 year would be 48 - 72 days for MC in game.:unsure:

Hope my math is right.
prolly tho it's also irrelevant because once week one is complete he is switching to the format of monthly updates encompassing aweek (or more) at a time

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, as far as I remember BD is prepared to work on alternative renders for pregnant / non-pregnant women. If anybody is into it be my guest, but it's not my cup of tea for the main game. For the epilogue, when MC settled down with one of more of his gals, definitely (see: Lancaster Boarding House). In Sisterly Lust I must have been one of the few who got zero girls pregnant during the game, but it remained that way. Same with Triangle where I felt that Jenny should rather focus on her college and career first, so she never had a child. Conclusion: If we could have some trigger late in the game I'm all for it.

Now if any client is into pissing, then sorry, she will have to turn to somebody else for a pregnancy. As before, as long as it is optional, whatever floats your boat.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Well, as far as I remember BD is prepared to work on alternative renders for pregnant / non-pregnant women. If anybody is into it be my guest, but it's not my cup of tea for the main game. For the epilogue, when MC settled down with one of more of his gals, definitely (see: Lancaster Boarding House). In Sisterly Lust I must have been one of the few who got zero girls pregnant during the game, but it remained that way. Same with Triangle where I felt that Jenny should rather focus on her college and career first, so she never had a child. Conclusion: If we could have some trigger late in the game I'm all for it.

Now if any client is into pissing, then sorry, she will have to turn to somebody else for a pregnancy. As before, as long as it is optional, whatever floats your boat.
My guess is he would create alternate renders for them., and i think he said it in an interview that they will be optional so you can skip them.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
It's not a particular fetish of mine, but I don't mind pregnancy. I probably wouldn't say no to many fetishes, even when they are optional, I'm not really the squeemish type. BD doesn't seem like the type to incorporate the more extreme type of fetishes anyway.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes