lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
When has he said that Shauna is based on someone?
He has said several people in the game are based on aspects of people he knows (eg. Azel having a similar personality to his Aunt who passed away recently, something that was initially misinterpreted by everyone, myself included). He hasn't said anything specific about any other character though so I could be completely wrong. It was an educated guess but it might be 2+2=a chicken :LOL:

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
When has he said that Shauna is based on someone?
He mentioned it sometime ago, but I don't remember exactly the date. I will make some research back in the thread and come back as soon as I find out. Of course anyone with better memory or faster search skills is welcome to bring his contribution. :p :geek:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
MC might not see it this way, but he was quite fortunate getting run into by Kenji during practise. He first gets to have some hot carpark sex with Penny and then afterwards releases some tension for Kimmy.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
He mentioned it sometime ago, but I don't remember exactly the date. I will make some research back in the thread and come back as soon as I find out. Of course anyone with better memory or faster search skills is welcome to bring his contribution. :p :geek:
Found it
[QUOTE="Braindrop]
Azel's personality was based on my aunt. A loving mother type.

Nothing else and I don't equate the two in anyway and it's easy for me to separate them. I regret mentioning that Azel was based on my aunt because I just wanted people to know how much my aunt means to me and how kind she was.
Azel is Azel and my aunt is my aunt.
WVM's story is set and nothing changes because of personal things. While yes it was hard to write for her at first that was mainly because of the scene she was in and the fact it was emotional.

There are many characters that have influences from real people in my life.
[/QUOTE]
:D

Reactions: sgnafuz

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm looking forward to seeing what Kenji's deal is. Is he just jealous of MC's status as the star Stars Player? Is he dancing to Ryker's tune? Does he have an entirely different agenda? Other than giving Ryker his much deserved come-uppance beat-down, it's probably the non-sex related story thread I'm most interested in.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm looking forward to seeing what Kenji's deal is. Is he just jealous of MC's status as the star Stars Player? Is he dancing to Ryker's tune? Does he have an entirely different agenda? Other than giving Ryker his much deserved come-uppance beat-down, it's probably the non-sex related story thread I'm most interested in.
i was wonder about those things also

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
He has said several people in the game are based on aspects of people he knows (eg. Azel having a similar personality to his Aunt who passed away recently, something that was initially misinterpreted by everyone, myself included). He hasn't said anything specific about any other character though so I could be completely wrong. It was an educated guess but it might be 2+2=a chicken :LOL:
She isn't based on anyone specific far as I know but he does know a couple people who are trans so she is prolly molded at least a partly from that.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's what I said and I also found the quote were he said it, scroll up a little
Using that quote doesn't do much to reinforce your point tho cuz theres nothing specifically about trans people in iy just a generalization of "other people". I was going to cite a quote myself when i first replied that point a finer point on it but was having issue finding it till just now.

Trans women aren't unicorns my man. I know 6 in real life personally, all in my city. On a college campus there are bound to be many.
Out of everything in my game this is one of the most realistic things about it.
0.6% of the population of America is transgender. The average amount of students in a college is 7000. That would mean on average every campus could have around 42 trans students.
(This isn't even including that colleges are more likely to have more trans people than the average population.)

Reactions: Krynh

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Guys, guys, you are all clearly not seeing the big picture here. The real question is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's with his allegiance to Ryker? Is he a misunderstood family member? Being exploited for his sheer size and strength but never really appreciated? Is he Charles' brother and Charles is in cahoots with Ryker and uses his slow-witted brother to play an intimidating bodyguard?

And what's with his red hair?? Is he possibly Stacy's father? :eek: Does that mean, he is Margaret's son? Is that why Stacy doesn't want to talk about her parents and why Margaret raised her??

Or is Stacy actually in league with Charles and Ryker and wants to take the MC down from inside his harem?? Is that why she is so far reluctant to sleep with him? Because she's a secret spy???

Those are the real questions I want answers to...

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Guys, guys, you are all clearly not seeing the big picture here. The real question is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's with his allegiance to Ryker? Is he a misunderstood family member? Being exploited for his sheer size and strength but never really appreciated? Is he Charles' brother and Charles is in kahoots with Ryker and uses his slow-witted brother to play an intimidating bodyguard?

And what's with his red hair?? Is he possibly Stacy's father? :eek: Does that mean, he is Margaret's son? Is that why Stacy doesn't want to talk about her parents and why Margaret raised her??

Or is Stacy actually in league with Charles and Ryker and wants to take the MC down from inside his harem?? Is that why she is so far reluctant to sleep with him? Because she's a secret spy???

Those are the real questions I want answers to...
don't you dare talk about my Stacy that way .. o.m.g :rolleyes:
please say it isn't true

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Using that quote doesn't do much to reinforce your point tho cuz theres nothing specifically about trans people in iy just a generalization of "other people". I was going to cite a quote myself when i first replied that point a finer point on it but was having issue finding it till just now.
It does, you're just assigning more meaning to my initial statment than I intended. I suggested that it was possible that some aspect of Shawna might be based on a real person. It is therefore possible that BD is unable or unwilling to alter that aspect of her character. And btw, the specific need not even be her attitude to topping, it might be that she's primarily based a 7'2" man who hates basketball because his brother suffering an injury that resulted in him having a leg amputated and who actually wants to be a ballerina :LOL:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It does, you're just assigning more meaning to my initial statment than I intended. I suggested that it was possible that some aspect of Shawna might be based on a real person. It is therefore possible that BD is unable or unwilling to alter that aspect of her character. And btw, the specific need not even be her attitude to topping, it might be that she's primarily based a 7'2" man who hates basketball because his brother suffering an injury that resulted in him having a leg amputated and who actually wants to be a ballerina :LOL:
Touche my friend touche. In all honesty tho dunno why i was so stuck on that I'll just blame my brain not working right because I literally had just woken up less than an hour ago and have yet to prime my brain with a generous dose of caffeine :LOL:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Touche my friend touche. In all honesty tho dunno why i was so stuck on that I'll just blame my brain not working right because I literally had just woken up less than an hour ago and have yet to prime my brain with a generous dose of caffeine :LOL:
Ha, you should see the shitshow in the BaD thread over a Cersei analogy I made :ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
There's a difference between reluctance and lack of opportunity. The only time she was ever really alone with him he wasn't even concious or ran off then promptly passed out. Plus if he's home for more than 5 minutes he ends up tripping and falling balls deep into another girl lol.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes