qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Dudes, you will laugh, but... not giving face to MC have same reason as not giving face and voice to Gordon Freeman - for better immersion into character, obviously. :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC is one of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?! possible, Leonardo or Michelangelo or Donatello or Raphael?! OMFG!
dudes, you have written so many fantastic theories these days that i can now not watch programs about conspiracy theories for a year or more :giggle: I hope that BD will release some kind of update, otherwise you will come up with something even more take out the brains while you wait. i fear, you will burn my brain

Reactions: Skydden

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I've been looking at this picture for 20 minutes and still can't see the problem o_O
I can see the top of his jumper, or whatever he's wearing - and nothing above it. Now it could just be that he's leaning REALLY far back ... but it looks more like BD just isn't drawing in the MC's head. I know nothing about what his reasons might be and anyway, that's not usually the part of a picture that I'm focussing on. :D

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Well damn. Guess I need to learn how to play football then.
Well, famous or rich or both. Given the size of our population, there will always be a lot of hot chicks who will fall madly in love with your wallet, or who will want to bang you just so they can say they'ev had a famous dick inside them. Even if it's only a fraction of one per cent - because the vast majority of women certainly aren't that shallow! - that'd still give you thousands of women to go at. And the best part for a hornball who's rich or famous is that he doesn't have to look for them - that sort of woman is actively looking for HIM.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes