Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Since it seems nearly impossible to find anything specific in the gloriously large archive that is this board, was it ever mentioned if those who turned down Rachael's pregnancy plan until Jamie approved it would have a chance to work with the clients you've missed by that point?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Since it seems nearly impossible to find anything specific in the gloriously large archive that is this board, was it ever mentioned if those who turned down Rachael's pregnancy plan until Jamie approved it would have a chance to work with the clients you've missed by that point?
Yes. In the future

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Not on my "No Cheating" playthrough. You'll miss out on Anna, the Keyanna/Wife threesome and the Rachael/Eden threesome. Also you'll miss the offer to make a sex-tape with Eden. Whether those opportunities will return in the future is up in the air for now.

PR13RAK

Mar 1, 2019
I would like to give some feedback on this game. Perhaps the author will see and draw conclusions. Please excuse me immediately for my English, it is not my native language.

So I will start immediately with what will save this game if the author finishes it as soon as possible (I will describe the end of the game below). It is simply impossible to perceive what is happening in the game and how it is served, without such an end. This is chaos.

So I propose this ending:

From the darkness gradually appears radio and from it comes (any sad song about insanity). The camera gradually moves away and captures more space around the radio. The song ends smoothly and the radio host starts commenting on the basketball game where the American Stars team plays. Meanwhile, we can see that we are in the doctor's office, Charlie is sitting at the table and flips through the medical records with a picture of our hero. Suddenly he hears a knock at the door. Lauren enters the office, so she hypnotizes our hero. Lauren sits in front of Charlie. Next comes the text from the author, which tells us the real story of the main character. That the protagonist as a child was abused by his classmates, the house was not all good either. Dad was addicted to alcohol, constant scandals, perhaps he was also abused by his father. A remarkable story that the main character in his childhood was wanted to be kidnapped by unknown people (it is shown in the game itself on behalf of another character), after which the mother started hyper-care our main character. Due to constant stress, depression, constant violence from classmates and father, the protagonist went crazy, a mental disorder with multiple personality splitting. The protagonist was in his fantasy world the whole time. In which only Lauren and Charlie were real. Our hero never had a sister, it's one of his personalities, the real protagonist is Sean's childhood friend. And we actually play for the dominant personality, which in the opinion of the main character is an example of courage (his protective mask from classmates and father). This fantasy world indicates a lot in the game itself.

1. All the rooms where the protagonist was, empty, only the walls and the bed (what hints us - the protagonist is in a hospital room).

2. All female characters have the same personality type (mother), I remind about hyper-care (probably hyper-care crossed the line of relations and therefore the main character has sexual fantasies).

3. Also in the game there are intersections with reality, for example Nathan, the boy is our hero as a child, we see that mom once wanted her son to do any kind of sports.

4. There is also a very interesting sketch with a princess kept in the basement. Maybe it's a hint that the protagonist hates himself like that, he's locked his love for himself deep inside.

5. All the sad stories of female characters, the stories of the protagonist, the kidnapping and the fact that his father was in prison.

6. The girlfriend of the protagonist is his progressive psychosis into which he plunges.

7. College is the mind of the protagonist.

8. All dialogues with female characters are like toys you press on your stomach and they say, "I love you."

While the author's words are walking in front of us, the camera was slowly moving away and swimming from Charlie's office, through the walls, we found ourselves in a long corridor, the camera is swimming further, turns into one of the chambers and we can finally see the main character with a haircut like Shauna's. He stands there, looking out into the void and talking to himself. - Oh, baby, we love you so much! -And your sister's here, too! - We love you very much! And the END...

If there is such an ending, it will turn out great, in the style of the movie "Butterfly Effect". Well, the main thing is to clean the dialogues a little bit, about 30% remove.

PR13RAK

Mar 1, 2019
And why did mankind begin to build the Tower of Babel ..... Even online translators speak different versions of the English language:rolleyes::)

PR13RAK

Mar 1, 2019
The problem is not your words, is your idea. If that's your concept of a perfect ending for this game... oh my.
I'm not saying you have to take this seriously. I've played this version of the game and I think if you compare it with some other games on this forum. This game has a lot of problems both in the storytelling and in the dialogues and plot twists. What is the stepmother who is not behind the main character. I understand both humor and irony. It's just that everything happens in the game, as if the author was building a story while creating images. So it's more like crazy...

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
I would like to give some feedback on this game. Perhaps the author will see and draw conclusions. Please excuse me immediately for my English, it is not my native language.

So I will start immediately with what will save this game if the author finishes it as soon as possible (I will describe the end of the game below). It is simply impossible to perceive what is happening in the game and how it is served, without such an end. This is chaos.

So I propose this ending:

From the darkness gradually appears radio and from it comes (any sad song about insanity). The camera gradually moves away and captures more space around the radio. The song ends smoothly and the radio host starts commenting on the basketball game where the American Stars team plays. Meanwhile, we can see that we are in the doctor's office, Charlie is sitting at the table and flips through the medical records with a picture of our hero. Suddenly he hears a knock at the door. Lauren enters the office, so she hypnotizes our hero. Lauren sits in front of Charlie. Next comes the text from the author, which tells us the real story of the main character. That the protagonist as a child was abused by his classmates, the house was not all good either. Dad was addicted to alcohol, constant scandals, perhaps he was also abused by his father. A remarkable story that the main character in his childhood was wanted to be kidnapped by unknown people (it is shown in the game itself on behalf of another character), after which the mother started hyper-care our main character. Due to constant stress, depression, constant violence from classmates and father, the protagonist went crazy, a mental disorder with multiple personality splitting. The protagonist was in his fantasy world the whole time. In which only Lauren and Charlie were real. Our hero never had a sister, it's one of his personalities, the real protagonist is Sean's childhood friend. And we actually play for the dominant personality, which in the opinion of the main character is an example of courage (his protective mask from classmates and father). This fantasy world indicates a lot in the game itself.

1. All the rooms where the protagonist was, empty, only the walls and the bed (what hints us - the protagonist is in a hospital room).

2. All female characters have the same personality type (mother), I remind about hyper-care (probably hyper-care crossed the line of relations and therefore the main character has sexual fantasies).

3. Also in the game there are intersections with reality, for example Nathan, the boy is our hero as a child, we see that mom once wanted her son to do any kind of sports.

4. There is also a very interesting sketch with a princess kept in the basement. Maybe it's a hint that the protagonist hates himself like that, he's locked his love for himself deep inside.

5. All the sad stories of female characters, the stories of the protagonist, the kidnapping and the fact that his father was in prison.

6. The girlfriend of the protagonist is his progressive psychosis into which he plunges.

7. College is the mind of the protagonist.

8. All dialogues with female characters are like toys you press on your stomach and they say, "I love you."

While the author's words are walking in front of us, the camera was slowly moving away and swimming from Charlie's office, through the walls, we found ourselves in a long corridor, the camera is swimming further, turns into one of the chambers and we can finally see the main character with a haircut like Shauna's. He stands there, looking out into the void and talking to himself. - Oh, baby, we love you so much! -And your sister's here, too! - We love you very much! And the END...

If there is such an ending, it will turn out great, in the style of the movie "Butterfly Effect". Well, the main thing is to clean the dialogues a little bit, about 30% remove.
Well, if you have it all figured out in the slightiest detail, why don't you just write, design and code your own game?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm not saying you have to take this seriously. I've played this version of the game and I think if you compare it with some other games on this forum. This game has a lot of problems both in the storytelling and in the dialogues and plot twists. What is the stepmother who is not behind the main character. I understand both humor and irony. It's just that everything happens in the game, as if the author was building a story while creating images. So it's more like crazy...
You know what? Well played.

And also byeee!!

Reactions: Sativa-29

PR13RAK

Mar 1, 2019
Well, if you have it all figured out in the slightiest detail, why don't you just write, design and code your own game?
Probably I seem too serious in translation into English) I do not insist that it should be so and not otherwise, I just share my opinion, like everyone else on this forum. I don't push anyone to anything. Someone liked it, someone did not like the game. I just said that it has problems in the narrative, which are similar to the madness that was born in my head. As for the "don't like it, try making it yourself" argument, I never understood it, somebody makes games, somebody plays them, and leaves a feedback. Everyone decides for himself how to live, what to choose and what to play. I would like to give examples of games where the story is more even, the plot has a smooth chain of events and generally does not look chaotic.

Leap of faith
Become A Rock Star
Echoes Of Lust
Where The Heart Is

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well you get a points for....creativity if nothing else. Most of the idiots that come in here thinking this game needs a high drama injection just go for the usual tired "Other dudes stealing the MC's bitches" trope as their idea of what the game "needs". That said tho the game is fine just the way it is and doesn't need anything except to be what Braindrop wants it to be.

After reading all that tho I think you might need therapy cuz that was some wack shit...and coming from the threads resident bat shit crazy lunatic that's saying something.

PR13RAK

Mar 1, 2019
Well you get a points for....creativity if nothing else. Most of the idiots that come in here thinking this game needs a high drama injection just go for the usual tired "Other dudes stealing the MC's bitches" trope as their idea of what the game "needs". That said tho the game is fine just the way it is and doesn't need anything except to be what Braindrop wants it to be.

After reading all that tho I think you might need therapy cuz that was some wack shit...and coming from the threads resident bat shit crazy lunatic that's saying something.
Thank you.) I just told the story, based on the stories in the game itself and nothing else. I'm glad that the developer's game has found a response in other people's hearts and minds. As for the drama, in the game itself, almost all the characters tell the drama in their lives, and the main character's second storyline is drama. I mean finding a mother, finding a sister. The other characters: the boy has a father in prison, a princess escaped from her husband and lives in the basement, whose coach I understood was not taken seriously, Victoria with her drama. Yes, there are plot twists with each character similar to the drama, Sean, sister of the main character's girlfriend. So the developer reveals the heroes to us through drama. But then again, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, just one of the millions of opinions

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes