The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
1) Bailey (shocking I know:ROFLMAO:): her hairstyle was what initially drew me to her cuz I've always found the hair draped over one eye thing sexy for some reason. Also at the time she debuted I had never seen it used in any other games so it was unique tho I've started seeing variations of it showing up in other games recently like Kate in Love and Magic

2) Shauna: Purple's my favorite color nuff said :D

3) Willow: I love the Pink and black 2 tone thing she has going

Last edited:

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
I just dropped here, this game is pretty nice, but I always wait around 2 months to play again, just to be able to enjoy it more.

Can someone tell me another game with a good story and hot girls? Thanks.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I just dropped here, this game is pretty nice, but I always wait around 2 months to play again, just to be able to enjoy it more.

Can someone tell me another game with a good story and hot girls? Thanks.
Both Krynh and ToeSucker1974 feature some nice top lists in their respective signatures. Most of those titles I would recommend, too.

Reactions: Krynh

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
ToeSucker1974
I completely agree in regard to Penny, it does nothing for especially when she wears glasses. Without them it's slightly less bad but definitely needs to visit a stylist.

Nat's current hair makes sense for her personality. The old voss hair probably should vanish from the great week 1 re-do :)

Yeah with Makeup and all the metal in her face she's very different, but then at the party we get to see how good looking she is.
Yes,
It would be even better to see her minus clothes.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
At the risk of dragging this thread kicking and screaming back on topic:

Who do you think has the best hair of all the ladies?

*DISCLAIMER: Has zero connection to how much I like them in game*

Best 3:
1. Shauna. I love the colour, I like the style. I find it interesting that she's insecure about certain parts of her body, yet is confident enough to pull off that do. The dichotomy between those 2 aspects of her character make her all the more endearing, reminds me of Evie in Summertime Saga (if you made that choice).
2. Veronica. Classy do that befits a more mature character, yet wild and care-free enough to hint at another side of her.
3. Vanessa. I'm not sold on her character yet, but I love her hair and the way it frames her beautiful face. There's no denying that the combination makes her one of the most stunning and eye-catching of all the models so far. Time will tell if her character matches the model.

Worst 3:
1. Penny. Sorry but that hair is doing a disservice to the character. The colour is flat, and a bob really only works on a model with a rounder face. Like how in Pulp Fiction, Uma Thurman wasn't really that attractive to me, while Maria deMedeiros was hella sexy. I really like Penny, and IMHO she deserves better. Maybe when her confidence grows she can get a haircut?
2. Azel. I just don't find the whole "Mom Bangs" style attractive. It's not just here, but whenever I see that hair in a different game on a different model, I'm automatically turned off.
3. Natalie. While the hair she had when first introduced is an overused asset, it also made her stand out more in a crowded cast. Plus, it's an asset used mostly for slutty/edgy characters, so to see it on someone as shy and innocent as Nat was an automatic breath of fresh air. Seeing her with a rather generic ponytail made me not want to pursue her anymore.
Well we have the swapped hair renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Not a fan of most of the hair swaps there. I do like the Liz and Jamie one that looks good, but I would pass on the other changes there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
This is real good, just keeps getting better. Didn't expect that last update to happen so soon. I miss Rainn's makeup, though.

Reactions: Skydden

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Cursed images!

Those look like face swaps as well. The only one it looks good for is Liz and Jamie. Although it definitely proves that Penny's hair style doesn't do anyone a favour.
I always hated that Bailey/Zoe swap:confused: I mean Bailey doesn't look terrible with Zoe's hair but it makes her eyes fucking pop WAY too much and it's just off putting and Bailey's hair doesn't work at all on Zoe it just looks wrong lol.

I guess I'm in the minority that think Shauna looks kinda cute with Penny's bob. At the very least her face is shaped far better for it and the sides frame the contours of her jawline much more nicely than they do on penny

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Loco

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The only I get annoyed with is the hair color swaps with Liz. One moment she has reddish hair and then she has blonde and then it is back to red again. As if BD doesn't realize that dying your hair isn't easy to do and you cant just do it on the fly. Also I don't care for the new Emiko design but that is just me. I mean if you are going to do a redesign than go back and change all the pictures. Changing her appearance midway is a bit jarring. She looked like a girl in her twenties going to college but now she looks like a teenager back in the 9th grade.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
The only I get annoyed with is the hair color swaps with Liz. One moment she has reddish hair and then she has blonde and then it is back to red again. As if BD doesn't realize that dying your hair isn't easy to do and you cant just do it on the fly. Also I don't care for the new Emiko design but that is just me. I mean if you are going to do a redesign than go back and change all the pictures. Changing her appearance midway is a bit jarring. She looked like a girl in her twenties going to college but now she looks like a teenager back in the 9th grade.
For Elizabeth that was intentional for the plot with it being Charlie's idea, making it out into an initiation for Elizabeth to be part of the cheerleadering team. Having her dye her hair blonde to be appealing for the school's new hot athlete, the MC. After that was settled, Elizabeth went back to her natural Red Hair.
Braindrop plans on redoing all of Emiko early model design in the "Week 1" release.

daboot

Nov 7, 2017
just starting out. if i decide to not cheat am i just blocking off content or does the girlfriend eventually open up to the idea?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
just starting out. if i decide to not cheat am i just blocking off content or does the girlfriend eventually open up to the idea?
you will come back to it on day 2 or day 3 in game... just be a cheater :D

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes