MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Honestly, I only remembered because it was mentioned before in this thread and I've replayed a couple of times since then. Once you know what to look for, it's pretty obvious.
Eh, my brains a brick right now. Too much quarantining with my little kid for my mind to work. Just glad there are other people with functioning brains. LOL

I need to contain my excitement for the update this week. :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I thought he said the update would be on 5/30 or 5/31 at the latest. I tried to find the post on that but could not locate it quickly. Either way I am just excited for a game that I don't have to wait months for an update. Once the Covid stuff starts to die down and work goes back to normal I need to figure out the Patreon thing to send this guy some support for the great game and his dedication to making regular updates.

PR13RAK

Mar 1, 2019
Hey, everybody. I know it's not about the subject, but what about the license of the materials that are used in the game? I mean, the developer accepts donations, uses paid materials. The copyright holders don't take any action. I just have an idea, but I would like to clarify this point. Yes, I understand that buy the materials and don't worry, but if you use materials that were just downloaded from the Internet.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hey, everybody. I know it's not about the subject, but what about the license of the materials that are used in the game? I mean, the developer accepts donations, uses paid materials. The copyright holders don't take any action. I just have an idea, but I would like to clarify this point. Yes, I understand that buy the materials and don't worry, but if you use materials that were just downloaded from the Internet.
DAZ3D the program BD creates his scenes in is free to download and use and I think comes with some basic assets. Additional assets (models, scenery, clothing etc) are purchased separately and downloaded for use. Far as I know once assets are purchased yer free to use them however you wish so long as you don't give away or resell the assets themselves.

PR13RAK

Mar 1, 2019
DAZ3D the program BD creates his scenes in is free to download and use and I think comes with some basic assets. Additional assets (models, scenery, clothing etc) are purchased separately and downloaded for use. Far as I know once assets are purchased yer free to use them however you wish so long as you don't give away or resell the assets themselves.
Thank you. I have basic blender3d skills. I know and have basic skills DAZ3d. But I wanted to clarify, for materials that I did not buy, and downloaded for free, but they have a license. How do rightholders feel about it, whether they can charge a fine. What is in the DAZ, it's not enough. But to buy it right away, it's probably going to cost me a lot...

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you. I have basic blender3d skills. I know and have basic skills DAZ3d. But I wanted to clarify, for materials that I did not buy, and downloaded for free, but they have a license. How do rightholders feel about it, whether they can charge a fine. What is in the DAZ, it's not enough. But to buy it right away, it's probably going to cost me a lot...
If you downloaded it from the Daz store (even if you didn't pay for it), the licence is the same; if you downloaded it from a pirate site, use at your own risk; it doesn't come with a licence.

Reactions: PR13RAK and OEJ
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes