KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
At the risk of dragging this thread kicking and screaming back on topic:

Who do you think has the best hair of all the ladies?

*DISCLAIMER: Has zero connection to how much I like them in game*

Best 3:
1. Shauna. I love the colour, I like the style. I find it interesting that she's insecure about certain parts of her body, yet is confident enough to pull off that do. The dichotomy between those 2 aspects of her character make her all the more endearing, reminds me of Evie in Summertime Saga (if you made that choice).
2. Veronica. Classy do that befits a more mature character, yet wild and care-free enough to hint at another side of her.
3. Vanessa. I'm not sold on her character yet, but I love her hair and the way it frames her beautiful face. There's no denying that the combination makes her one of the most stunning and eye-catching of all the models so far. Time will tell if her character matches the model.

Worst 3:
1. Penny. Sorry but that hair is doing a disservice to the character. The colour is flat, and a bob really only works on a model with a rounder face. Like how in Pulp Fiction, Uma Thurman wasn't really that attractive to me, while Maria deMedeiros was hella sexy. I really like Penny, and IMHO she deserves better. Maybe when her confidence grows she can get a haircut?
2. Azel. I just don't find the whole "Mom Bangs" style attractive. It's not just here, but whenever I see that hair in a different game on a different model, I'm automatically turned off.
3. Natalie. While the hair she had when first introduced is an overused asset, it also made her stand out more in a crowded cast. Plus, it's an asset used mostly for slutty/edgy characters, so to see it on someone as shy and innocent as Nat was an automatic breath of fresh air. Seeing her with a rather generic ponytail made me not want to pursue her anymore.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Best 3:
1. Shauna. I love the colour, I like the style. I find it interesting that she's insecure about certain parts of her body, yet is confident enough to pull off that do. The dichotomy between those 2 aspects of her character make her all the more endearing, reminds me of Evie in Summertime Saga (if you made that choice).
2. Veronica. Classy do that befits a more mature character, yet wild and care-free enough to hint at another side of her.
3. Vanessa. I'm not sold on her character yet, but I love her hair and the way it frames her beautiful face. There's no denying that the combination makes her one of the most stunning and eye-catching of all the models so far. Time will tell if her character matches the model.

Worst 3:
1. Penny. Sorry but that hair is doing a disservice to the character. The colour is flat, and a bob really only works on a model with a rounder face. Like how in Pulp Fiction, Uma Thurman wasn't really that attractive to me, while Maria deMedeiros was hella sexy. I really like Penny, and IMHO she deserves better. Maybe when her confidence grows she can get a haircut?
2. Azel. I just don't find the whole "Mom Bangs" style attractive. It's not just here, but whenever I see that hair in a different game on a different model, I'm automatically turned off.
3. Natalie. While the hair she had when first introduced is an overused asset, it also made her stand out more in a crowded cast. Plus, it's an asset used mostly for slutty/edgy characters, so to see it on someone as shy and innocent as Nat was an automatic breath of fresh air. Seeing her with a rather generic ponytail made me not want to pursue her anymore.
Thank you! I am not awake enough to be truly eloquent so short takes:

Best

1) Vanessa - love that pink hair, it's like My Little Pony hair I want to comb...

2) Zoe - normally not into blondes but I like her hair, it feels like it is perfect for her character.

3) Stacy - I love it. It is curly, wavy, messy and frames her face really well.

Worst

1) Penny - Really don't like the length, needs to be slightly longer or completely different

2) Jamie - Not a fan of her hairstyle, just feels blah and needs more personality to go with her sparkling personality

3) MC - I think the barber cut off too much. At some points it looks like his head is completely gone! ;) (I couldn't really think of a third bad hairstyle. Most of them are fine, no love or hate)

PR13RAK

Mar 1, 2019

Best 3:

Worst 3:
I'd also add Rainn, the metal makeup girl. It's much better without makeup, it's creepy. Well, that's if we're talking about attractiveness. I think makeup could be different.

PR13RAK

Mar 1, 2019
I'd like to add more about the narrative. Storying in games of this genre, no different from the narrative in the films, except for the interactivity, the choice of the further course of history. We could have got more emotional shots, if it wasn't for the first-person camera, and it helps us to accept the role of the hero in the game, but we don't always get good shots. For example, with a hug, we can watch the shoulder or the ear or the hair. The whole game is based on the narrative and the beautiful picture. I think sometimes you could shoot from a third person. And what many people don't use, it's game light, light in the 3d plays the most important role. For example, in some moments the characters are black or white, sometimes there is a lot of light. To give the frames an atmosphere, you can use color filters, everything that works in the movie - works here. The developer does not use much camera focus, if he has so little detail in the frame on the background, why not almost blur it. In any case, blurring the background sometimes creates depth. Here's another problem, a little bit of detail in the locations. Going back to the narrative, we all do things in life that we don't care about, going to the bathroom, taking a shower. Why do this routine, and here it is not so much, but it is. This is important if it is part of a story, as in the film, but we don’t watch how the heroes go to the toilet every day. Only when it is part of the plot. And here I want to say about the movements of the protagonist, he moved from one house to another four times. Twice I still understand, but three times, and then even four. And the plot twist when the main character finds a sister, everyone is happy and here he is still presented with a princess. I had a "What?" face. Locations and what happens in them should follow the story and not vice versa. In general, if you break the entire game into separate moments, they work well, but all together is not very good. Perhaps some plot twists, you could probably transfer to the next game. To give the characters a character, it was necessary first to answer questions about their motives, who they are, why here, what is their role and everyone will immediately have a personality. For example, the main character, why he entered this college, but this topic is raised in the game, and what the main character answers is “something in style, I like to help people” Why didn’t we come up with a motive and the hero would immediately change for us eyes, for example, to create a story that in the last game he received a slight injury, which is why many high-school schools decided that he probably did not suit them. But there is a college where things are not going very well and if the protagonist can, then he will be a valuable player, and maybe an assistant to the coach.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
ToeSucker1974
I completely agree in regard to Penny, it does nothing for especially when she wears glasses. Without them it's slightly less bad but definitely needs to visit a stylist.

Nat's current hair makes sense for her personality. The old voss hair probably should vanish from the great week 1 re-do :)
I'd also add Rainn, the metal makeup girl. It's much better without makeup, it's creepy
Yeah with Makeup and all the metal in her face she's very different, but then at the party we get to see how good looking she is.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Best

1) Bailey - I just really like this look in general. She caught my eye the first time we met her, and was the very first girl I wanted to be with.

2) Natalie (original only) - Once I saw her the first time I was like yep that is the second girl I am going after.

3) Shauna - Love the purple hair reminds me of the hair color my wife used to have. (So many other good options that it was really hard for my third pick Willow, Stacy, and Vanessa)

Worst

1) Penny - I really like her just wish she had a better hair style for her face.

2) Natalie (new look) - Ugh please go back to the original style once it was changed I also changed my mind about her.

3) Azel - I am pretty sure this is being changed as soon as the SPA day is added. Just too plain and boring for me and would like something to make her pop more.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Best

1) Bailey - I just really like this look in general. She caught my eye the first time we met her, and was the very first girl I wanted to be with.

2) Natalie (original only) - Once I saw her the first time I was like yep that is the second girl I am going after.

3) Shauna - Love the purple hair reminds me of the hair color my wife used to have. (So many other good options that it was really hard for my third pick Willow, Stacy, and Vanessa)

Worst

1) Penny - I really like her just wish she had a better hair style for her face.

2) Natalie (new look) - Ugh please go back to the original style once it was changed I also changed my mind about her.

3) Azel - I am pretty sure this is being changed as soon as the SPA day is added. Just too plain and boring for me and would like something to make her pop more.
I really like Bailey's too.. Kinda wish it wasn't just blonde. In fact I wish there were more crazy hair colors. Maybe the cheer team could all go black with yellow highlights. LOL

PR13RAK

Mar 1, 2019
MC never says something strange like that.
Maybe it's my language misunderstanding. I just remembered that the real reason Shawn wasn't studying well was because she couldn't get into anything else and the main character got into the same place. So the protagonist misses the opportunities that have opened up to him and goes where everyone goes. It's good to have a story that raises questions, but it's not one of them.

• Angry
Reactions: User1230

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just wondering if anyone else thinks someone not supposed to be there (Maybe the MC real mother or someone else?) is in the last house. When he shows up the first time he doesn't say anything about it smelling nice however after the date with Shauna when they get to the house he makes a comment about the smell "Huh...I didn't notice the last time but this place smells great."

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Just wondering if anyone else thinks someone not supposed to be there (Maybe the MC real mother or someone else?) is in the last house. When he shows up the first time he doesn't say anything about it smelling nice however after the date with Shauna when they get to the house he makes a comment about the smell "Huh...I didn't notice the last time but this place smells great."
I think yer just being paranoid lol

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I think yer just being paranoid lol
Dude this entire thread is paranoid.

I mean it's not BaDik levels of insanity but... ;)

That aside, quite looking forward to getting the into week out of the way and getting a more realistic pacing where the MC doesn't need to be in 12 different places at a given moment.

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes