KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
There's a difference between reluctance and lack of opportunity. The only time she was ever really alone with him he wasn't even concious or ran off then promptly passed out. Plus if he's home for more than 5 minutes he ends up tripping and falling balls deep into another girl lol.
Damn, wish I was as clumsy as that.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Using that quote doesn't do much to reinforce your point tho cuz theres nothing specifically about trans people in iy just a generalization of "other people". I was going to cite a quote myself when i first replied that point a finer point on it but was having issue finding it till just now.
.......unicorn.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Guys, guys, you are all clearly not seeing the big picture here. The real question is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's with his allegiance to Ryker? Is he a misunderstood family member? Being exploited for his sheer size and strength but never really appreciated? Is he Charles' brother and Charles is in cahoots with Ryker and uses his slow-witted brother to play an intimidating bodyguard?

And what's with his red hair?? Is he possibly Stacy's father? :eek: Does that mean, he is Margaret's son? Is that why Stacy doesn't want to talk about her parents and why Margaret raised her??

Or is Stacy actually in league with Charles and Ryker and wants to take the MC down from inside his harem?? Is that why she is so far reluctant to sleep with him? Because she's a secret spy???

Those are the real questions I want answers to...
Aren't all spies secret?

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Aren't all spies secret?
I think even though that was (probably, hopefully xD) meant as a joke, I disagree. Depends on whose viewpoint we're talking about. In this case, it would be imaginable, that Stacy wasn't a secret spy from our POV, if we could see her story independent of the MC's POV. So the MC and other characters wouldn't know, but we would, and would therefore not consider her being a spy a secret.

But in this case, she obviously would be a secret spy since we don't know whether she is or isn't.

All that being said, I sincerely hope that not too many people consider my previous post to be taken seriously in any way :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
All that being said, I sincerely hope that not too many people consider my previous post to be taken seriously in any way :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
For a hot second I thought you might be serious and was about to reply with "Ok I mean this with all the love in the world but if you honestly believe any of that yer a fucking moron" but back pedaled :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: KrystofDayne

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
*GASP*

You didn't...

:eek:
'Fraid so, I find himto be insufferably smug
I think even though that was (probably, hopefully xD) meant as a joke, I disagree. Depends on whose viewpoint we're talking about. In this case, it would be imaginable, that Stacy wasn't a secret spy from our POV, if we could see her story independent of the MC's POV. So the MC and other characters wouldn't know, but we would, and would therefore not consider her being a spy a secret.

But in this case, she obviously would be a secret spy since we don't know whether she is or isn't.

Yeah, was joke.

But anyway, I think it'll turn out Stacy is a childhood friend from before the MC was taken to a new town by his dad and the reason they haven't realised yet is that she doesn't know that he and Willow's names wewre changed, if he reintroduces himself as Jacob she may make the connection, same with Cedar.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Found it
[QUOTE="Braindrop]
Azel's personality was based on my aunt. A loving mother type.

Nothing else and I don't equate the two in anyway and it's easy for me to separate them. I regret mentioning that Azel was based on my aunt because I just wanted people to know how much my aunt means to me and how kind she was.
Azel is Azel and my aunt is my aunt.
WVM's story is set and nothing changes because of personal things. While yes it was hard to write for her at first that was mainly because of the scene she was in and the fact it was emotional.

There are many characters that have influences from real people in my life.
:D
[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot! Great job Lem. However I think I remember there was something very specific about the character of trans Shawna being directly inspired by a trans friend of his in real life.
I need to search deeper, but in over 750 pages it can take some time.
:geek::coffee:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks a lot! Great job Lem. However I think I remember there was something very specific about the character of trans Shawna being directly inspired by a trans friend of his in real life.
[/QUOTE]
think you might be confusing it me talking about my friend a few time who is very similar to shauna

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
think you might be confusing it me talking about my friend a few time who is very similar to shauna
[/QUOTE]
Ah, thanks Angel. Sorry for the confusion. I remembered the fact, but not to whom it was related. My last 4 or 5 neurons are starting to fade away :rolleyes::WutFace:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Or me talking about my partner of 8 years although she's more of a Penny.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Something I've been wondering about. Does the mc have a head in this scene?

View attachment 671297
I think so it's just buried really deep between Zoe's beautiful thighs is all. There's an odd curvature in the gap next to the MC's wrist that looks like part of his anatomy not hers possibly his neck. It can't be the palm of his other hand cuz the mirror shows it holding her butt cheek on the other side

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Something I've been wondering about. Does the mc have a head in this scene?

View attachment 671297
I can clearly make out a head. Adorned by beautiful waves of blond hear and wearing one of the most adorable expressions of the game, its gaze directs the viewers eyes firmly to the magnificence that is her perky topped bosom... ...

Now, what was it that you wanted to know? Ah, yes, while the game does go to great lenghts to further speculations that the MC may in fact be the Headless Hessian of the Hollow, I can assure you, he has a perfectly normal head:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that, The Krypt Angel seems to be spot on.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is it not easier to just agree that it's a hand-waving compromise, brought about by the fact that BD doesn't want to give his MC a face?

Of course, eventually it must be revealed and I hope that happens in the final shot of the epilogue I proposed when we will for the first time

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes