Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Damn, that's amazing! Makes me wish I'd mentioned when it was my birthday!
LOL. I think it was more than just about my birthday, he said some other really nice things in his message to me. Again such a good guy he really didn't need to do this for me, but I appreciate it so much.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Tss ... I didn't make it past the basketball game ... I died inside
I feel like a bunch of 14 year olds who have never had sex reviewed that game too. I couldn't believe how high it got rated. I felt tricked. Anyway rant over. Sorry to drag this thread down with that baggage :sneaky:

kaye

Jun 20, 2017
lol i went into this game expecting to crash and burn because i refused to say no. Only to have clown looking girlfriend flip the script with her proclamation that i needed to be in as many vaginas as possible. This had me scratching my head thinking. Technically i wasn't cheating, after all this somehow played into this girls cuckold fetish.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I feel like a bunch of 14 year olds who have never had sex reviewed that game too. I couldn't believe how high it got rated. I felt tricked. Anyway rant over. Sorry to drag this thread down with that baggage :sneaky:
Honestly, I appreciate it. I was wondering why I was so bored and figured I was just suffering from brain rot.

Reactions: splamo

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Man I just have to say BD is just an awesome guy. He went out of his way to do something special for me and it was just too good not to share with you guys (Yes, he gave me permission to share if I wanted to). Thank you so much for creating this for me and letting me share it with everyone. After he reached out to me, I gave him just a few ideas and he came up with this gem for me. Hopefully you all like it too. It's not the update, but to me this is the next best thing. Thank you again BD you are truly one of a kind.
Holy smokes, that`s some present you got there. Beautiful work and a huge thumbs up to BD.
Oh, and nice to see The Mother Of All in the fray..

2 hours later the render of bailey on a leash now known as BB was in my inbox waiting for me.

She was just kind of thrown together on the spot so he said if I wasn't totally happy with her I could give him more detailed instruction and thus the render now known as SB was born. That was pretty much the point when I went full Ride or Die for BD and his creation.
Same with this. The dedication to the project and the people lurking around here is nothing short of amazing.

On a different note, I would like to offer my 2 cents out of concern.
I will not presume to try and tell BD what to, so I hope you see it as suggestions :sneaky:
The harem setup does have a huge potential trap setting which another game is showing right now very heavily. Over there more and more Girls are introduced, to an extent that you easily start to get confused and you mix up the "love interests". All the while the female starting point of it all is lost in the huddle and even starts to go from a lovable person to an annoying "get me bitches" pusher.

The story arc of WVM is a caring one I do hope it will stay like that. I do not have trouble if new ones are introduces as long as a +1 does not mean a -1 on the already existing and beloved characters.

Looking forward to the update, not concerned with a waiting time when the story keeps as captivating as it was. :cool:
Take your time

M!

Jan 5, 2018
I have one (very) minor question; in the early game we had a chance to buy Shauna earrings. But was there an event to give those to her that i just can't remember or was that cut or forgotten?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have one (very) minor question; in the early game we had a chance to buy Shauna earrings. But was there an event to give those to her that i just can't remember or was that cut or forgotten?
If you go cheat route you give them to her on day 1, if you wait then there is not a scene yet that I can remember that you give them to her. This might be addressed in a future update or it could be in the re-work of week 1 that we should see hopefully some time in September.

Reactions: M!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
You give them to her if you stay with her before travelling to WVM but she says she's not pierced so she never actually wears them (although she also says she will as soon as possible). Clever way to avoid doubling the renders

Reactions: M!

M!

Jan 5, 2018
If you go cheat route you give them to her on day 1, if you wait then there is not a scene yet that I can remember that you give them to her. This might be addressed in a future update or it could be in the re-work of week 1 that we should see hopefully some time in September.
Ah, that's why. I can't harden my heart enough to cheat Jamie who is still my favorite after all these wonderful updates.
Thanks for the info :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ah, that's why. I can't harden my heart enough to cheat Jamie who is still my favorite after all these wonderful updates.
Thanks for the info :)
Yeah I hear you. I did it in one of my play through just to see the scene. In my primary one I could not do it with Shauna until I was given the ok by Jamie, but for some reason I just couldn't pass up Alexis or Rachael in almost all my play through.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I went back earlier this morning to view a bunch of scenes I skipped due to personal preference, and man I missed out on some good stuff. I wanted to share my thoughts below and also wanted to hear from you guys as well.

• I have always skipped the Liz basement option. Oh my that is one crazy scene, the way Bailey acts in that one makes it even better. I loved how Zoe has to send her away early too. I won't keep this in any of my saves just because I won't have sex with Liz until the MC gets the ok from Jamie. I already have cheated on her with Alexis and Rachael (both of which I convinced myself at the time I would never see again, which was the only reason why I justified it).
  • The Tia scene in the showers was something I always skipped to, but wanted to try it out just to see how it goes. I do find it odd that she knows about Charles special shower, makes me wonder if I made the right choice all along to skip her. Is she working for Charles/Ryker? Maybe or maybe I am just paranoid about anyone who might be working for Ryker. Either way my justification for skipping her has always been she came on way too strong too fast, and then again at a super bad time (right as we are meeting with Cedey to break the news to Azel). Might change my mind next time though.
  • Katie is another one I always skipped. First time in the office I had no clue who she was, but thought Charles set it up so it was always skipped. Then after we find out who she is I had to stay away since I have trust issues with anyone related to Ryker. I watched that scene in the party room for the first time and wow that was awesome. At first I was no don't let her win with her BJ skills, but then we got that great sex scene. What a great scene that was too bad it was with Katie, who I still have issues with. Maybe one day she will turn out to be good and I can go back and add all the content to my primary save choices, but for now she stays on the skip list.
  • I still for whatever reason can not get myself to do anything with Jasmine so I won't change my choices with her, but I am pretty sure there is not a lewd scene with her yet. As much as Damien screwed us over I still want to trust him to do the right thing in the long run. Even as cute as Jasmine is I really don't think I will get to the point to add her to my Harem. I am sure I will watch the scenes going forward, but it will not be in my saved play through for now.
Just wondering if anyone else is purposely skipping girls for any reason. If so who any why. If you do want to say why don't make it rude like X model is just too ugly for me, just an X model was not my type will due. Let's have some respect for the developer. I am sure plenty of you are going to say I didn't skip anyone.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I went back earlier this morning to view a bunch of scenes I skipped due to personal preference, and man I missed out on some good stuff. I wanted to share my thoughts below and also wanted to hear from you guys as well.

• I have always skipped the Liz basement option. Oh my that is one crazy scene, the way Bailey acts in that one makes it even better. I loved how Zoe has to send her away early too. I won't keep this in any of my saves just because I won't have sex with Liz until the MC gets the ok from Jamie. I already have cheated on her with Alexis and Rachael (both of which I convinced myself at the time I would never see again, which was the only reason why I justified it).
  • The Tia scene in the showers was something I always skipped to, but wanted to try it out just to see how it goes. I do find it odd that she knows about Charles special shower, makes me wonder if I made the right choice all along to skip her. Is she working for Charles/Ryker? Maybe or maybe I am just paranoid about anyone who might be working for Ryker. Either way my justification for skipping her has always been she came on way too strong too fast, and then again at a super bad time (right as we are meeting with Cedey to break the news to Azel). Might change my mind next time though.
  • Katie is another one I always skipped. First time in the office I had no clue who she was, but thought Charles set it up so it was always skipped. Then after we find out who she is I had to stay away since I have trust issues with anyone related to Ryker. I watched that scene in the party room for the first time and wow that was awesome. At first I was no don't let her win with her BJ skills, but then we got that great sex scene. What a great scene that was too bad it was with Katie, who I still have issues with. Maybe one day she will turn out to be good and I can go back and add all the content to my primary save choices, but for now she stays on the skip list.
  • I still for whatever reason can not get myself to do anything with Jasmine so I won't change my choices with her, but I am pretty sure there is not a lewd scene with her yet. As much as Damien screwed us over I still want to trust him to do the right thing in the long run. Even as cute as Jasmine is I really don't think I will get to the point to add her to my Harem. I am sure I will watch the scenes going forward, but it will not be in my saved play through for now.
Just wondering if anyone else is purposely skipping girls for any reason. If so who any why. If you do want to say why don't make it rude like X model is just too ugly for me, just an X model was not my type will due. Let's have some respect for the developer. I am sure plenty of you are going to say I didn't skip anyone.
Pretty much only skipped the nurse (well I did watch the scene with her once, but I don't have her in my save otherwise). Milf/Gilf characters are mostly not really my things. I mean, most "milfs" in these games still look like they're like 30 at most, so that's fine, but the nurse does look a lot older.
I don't know, I don't feel much guilt for having sex with Liz or hitting on Jasmine. It's obvious you're gonna turn out the good guy, the women won't resent you and everything will work out in your huge harem in the end. I would obviously not do stuff like that in RL, but in this fantasy I'm fine with it as long as it means more booty time ;)

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I did the Liz scene but never saved it (it wasn't fair on Jamie as at that point she hadn't said "I want a harem"(although that makes me a bit of a hypocrite doing it with Shauna, Rachael and Alexis)) , same with Tia. I always skip Katie in Charles' office but take the second time with her, No point making any unnecessary enemies.

For Jasmine I felt that she's just left a two year relationship, she needs time to heal from that and not immediately deal with a harem. Also decline the sex tape and never touched the older nurse.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Spoiler warning:
I couldn't skip Liz in the basement, I wanted her too much and at first i thought it would mean she wouldn't be a cheerleader tbh.
I skipped tia the first play through as it felt like a set up, same with Katie tbh. I still don't trust katie but in other playthroughs I did play with tia.
And jasmine I didn't step too while she was with the betrayer (in real life i have a habit of being with married chicks but my one rule is that im not friends with hubby's or co workers etc. So I feel thats the reason I couldn't make the move on jasmine).
Them are the only ones I skipped besides accident skipping the lez baby wanting couple. I dont even know how that happened tbh. Worked 2 out of three times but I must have been distracted that one time.

Edited: forgot the ancient nurse, I skipped her the first time around.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Pretty much same list as mine, even with same kind of reasons, but i do skip Rachel's first offer as she's far too big breasted for my taste. I did the car sex scene though. And i guess Alexis is tied to Rachel's choice since there is no options with her.

The Nurse is one I've always skipped, wouldn't even remember her being a choice without KrystofDayne's post.

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes