KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I love it when the MC says he couldn't find the pen and she runs out of the room that was too funny. Also one awesome lewd scene with the pen, not necessarily my thing but how she reacted was worth it in the long run.
Honestly it left me cold. I would have thought it worth remembering if the following conversation had occured:

ZOE: "The pen.... is mightier than the sword...

MC: "Sorry what? Excuse me, but have you seen the size of my di..."

ZOE: "THE PEN!!"

MC: "Did you even play the early instalment weirdness? Horses were jealous of my di..."

ZOE: "IS. MIGHTIER. THAN. THE. FUCKING. SWORD!!"

ZOE: "Also gotta run. Gotta poop. KayTNXByeeee!!!"

MC: ".....I gotta big dick, is what I'm saying....Damn that girl is weird. Mental note: never stick your dick in crazy..."

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I love it when the MC says he couldn't find the pen and she runs out of the room that was too funny. Also one awesome lewd scene with the pen, not necessarily my thing but how she reacted was worth it in the long run.
I thought she would fart and then fire that pen though Charles's hand or something.

• Haha
Reactions: KrystofDayne

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
On the subject of MILFS/GILFS I kinda have to say that most of those in these type of games don't look the part, like they look more like (slightly) older sisters. Yet weirdly, gven a certain genre's popularity and despite a certain Patreon-banned subject matter, this never, unless you live in Alabama, seems to be the case. :unsure:

At least the MILFs in this game look the part. As for the GILFs, I wouldn't mind "Zooming" with Stacy's "Mom" a little more if you know what I'm saying.

Ye Olde Nurse though, I draw a line (well, after the first time). She literally looks like she's old enough to have ridden with Paul Revere. One if by land, two if by sea...

Ye Olde Nurse: "...And that's the true story of how I got my first DP."

:oops: Yeah... I'm gonna... I'll see myself out.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
While I was plenty pissed with Charles at the time with Liz, after getting to know him a little I wonder if it was exaggerated? Did he actually threaten Zoe, or did he just suggest it would be fun for the cheerleaders to give us a 'warm welcome' and it was a miscommunication. Because while he definitely doesn't seem very bright, and based on real world standards he shouldn't be doing any of the things he's doing for us, that stands out as being quite a bit more malicious than anything else he's done. When there's one outlier like that it makes you wonder.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
While I was plenty pissed with Charles at the time with Liz, after getting to know him a little I wonder if it was exaggerated? Did he actually threaten Zoe, or did he just suggest it would be fun for the cheerleaders to give us a 'warm welcome' and it was a miscommunication. Because while he definitely doesn't seem very bright, and based on real world standards he shouldn't be doing any of the things he's doing for us, that stands out as being quite a bit more malicious than anything else he's done. When there's one outlier like that it makes you wonder.
The thing is, due to the power he has over her, even a suggestion can easily be taken as a demand or a threat, despite whatever best intentions he may have.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I mean he was ruthless enough to cut Kimmy off from all the fringe benefits he was giving her as soon as something better came along I think he'd totally have it in him to pull zoe's scholarship if she didn't toe his line

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I mean he was ruthless enough to cut Kimmy off from all the fringe benefits he was giving her as soon as something better came along I think he'd totally have it in him to pull zoe's scholarship if she didn't toe his line
Yeah I totally agree which is why I still don't trust him. I want to think he is just an idiot trying to impress the new star, but the way he is doing it and all the people he is screwing over to do so makes me worried.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
we all know or should know that it would be more like it Charles is a freakin perv .. hmm feels like i know him

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Another busy weekend working for me and another 10 or so pages that I will sum up quickly.
  1. Happy belated LocoGringo78, that was a beautiful gift BD sent you.
  2. TheKryptAngel, Thanks for sharing how the twins came to be.
Those two reasons right there help confirm in my mind how caring BD is. (also how I've read his posts).

Depending on how Charles worded and phrased his "Welcome the new basketball star" suggestion to Zoe (expressed or implied) she, as well as Liz, may very well have strongly felt their cheer-leading was in jeopardy. If Zoe saw/heard what happened to Kimmy losing her "benefits" then Zoe would of most definitely felt her cheer-leading was at great risk.

Finally, would someone please stop shaking the bridge so much, the things that come out from under. yeesh :rolleyes:

Reactions: c3p0 and Uncle Loco

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Another busy weekend working for me and another 10 or so pages that I will sum up quickly.
  1. Happy belated LocoGringo78, that was a beautiful gift BD sent you.
  2. TheKryptAngel, Thanks for sharing how the twins came to be.
Those two reasons right there help confirm in my mind how caring BD is. (also how I've read his posts).

Depending on how Charles worded and phrased his "Welcome the new basketball star" suggestion to Zoe (expressed or implied) she, as well as Liz, may very well have strongly felt their cheer-leading was in jeopardy. If Zoe saw/heard what happened to Kimmy losing her "benefits" then Zoe would of most definitely felt her cheer-leading was at great risk.

Finally, would someone please stop shaking the bridge so much, the things that come out from under. yeesh :rolleyes:
sounds like its PARTY TIME !!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
  1. Happy belated @LocoGringo78, that was a beautiful gift BD sent you.
  2. @TheKryptAngel, Thanks for sharing how the twins came to be.
Thank you, and yeah I hear you BD is a great guy. He really loves his game and his fans, it really shows with what he did for me and TheKryptAngel. Who knows how many other cool things he did for his fans as well. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he does stuff like this a lot.

Finally, would someone please stop shaking the bridge so much, the things that come out from under. yeesh
I keep saying that too and even added it to the mini FAQ but I don't think it will ever stop unless everyone blocks them and no one quotes their posts.

Besides there's also this.
1596492204933.png
Yeah I saw that earlier today and my first thought was Thursday it will drop. No matter when it does I am really pumped for it and went over the spoilers all over again for additional thoughts. I even went back to some of the older spoiler posts to see if I could find any clues that way too. On a side note maybe people will stop asking for a few days when the next update will drop after the new one comes out.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes