Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
On the subject of MILFS/GILFS I kinda have to say that most of those in these type of games don't look the part, like they look more like (slightly) older sisters. Yet weirdly, gven a certain genre's popularity and despite a certain Patreon-banned subject matter, this never, unless you live in Alabama, seems to be the case. :unsure:

At least the MILFs in this game look the part. As for the GILFs, I wouldn't mind "Zooming" with Stacy's "Mom" a little more if you know what I'm saying.

Ye Olde Nurse though, I draw a line (well, after the first time). She literally looks like she's old enough to have ridden with Paul Revere. One if by land, two if by sea...

Ye Olde Nurse: "...And that's the true story of how I got my first DP."

:oops: Yeah... I'm gonna... I'll see myself out.
you sure know your Gilfs bro :p :LOL:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Besides being a overall good lighthearted game and developer Braindrop being a cool guy.

In WVM, one major thing that kept me coming back is that WVM has a True Harem story with the MC and girls being in an actual polyamorous/polygamous relationship and it’s one of the story’s main subplots. Along with that, finally a Male MC that's portrayed competently and level-headed with a backstory of being successful at something and with a promising future going ahead for him, and is popular based on his merits.

Personally, I'm tired of same setup of games kicking-off the story with a plain MC who's boring life is drastically changed by various reasons, then surrounded by multiple women. In most visual novel games here are either “one girl only per route” type or “you can bang them all, but must pick one towards the ending” type to get a good ending or get game over. You'd be lucky to get a three-way romance ending, if the developer is feeling generous enough. Those type likely treat a harem (3+ girls) as a little bonus ending, not its own story path + ending. Other games i know of with a confirmed actual harem story path are "Sisterly Lust" and "Parental Love".
I'm a simple man, give me a real true harem with a competent & strong MC, then i'm hooked. Be in Anime/Manga/Visual Novels/Western Erotic Games & Comics.

Plus the story's overall wholesomeness and variety of women. I like how the relationship dynamic is almost set-up as "Peace & Love within the inner circle of the MC & his Girls" vs the "drama & disruption caused from outside of the group". Also, for Braindrop not bothering his players with the vague "choices might have dire consequences reminder" that some games do.

biglo25

Apr 1, 2020
Besides being a overall good lighthearted game and developer Braindrop being a cool guy.

In WVM, one major thing that kept me coming back is that WVM has a True Harem story with the MC and girls being in an actual polyamorous/polygamous relationship and it’s one of the story’s main subplots. Along with that, finally a Male MC that's portrayed competently and level-headed with a backstory of being successful at something and with a promising future going ahead for him, and is popular based on his merits.

Personally, I'm tired of same setup of games kicking-off the story with a plain MC who's boring life is drastically changed by various reasons, then surrounded by multiple women. In most visual novel games here are either “one girl only per route” type or “you can bang them all, but must pick one towards the ending” type to get a good ending or get game over. You'd be lucky to get a three-way romance ending, if the developer is feeling generous enough. Those type likely treat a harem (3+ girls) as a little bonus ending, not its own story path + ending. Other games i know of with a confirmed actual harem story path are "Sisterly Lust" and "Parental Love".
I'm a simple man, give me a real true harem with a competent & strong MC, then i'm hooked. Be in Anime/Manga/Visual Novels/Western Erotic Games & Comics.

Plus the story's overall wholesomeness and variety of women. I like how the relationship dynamic is almost set-up as "Peace & Love within the inner circle of the MC & his Girls" vs the "drama & disruption caused from outside of the group". Also, for Braindrop not bothering his players with the vague "choices might have dire consequences reminder" that some games do.
You took the words right out of my mouth since all i ever wanted was a true harem scenario and there is not a lot of them and even if we find them there are not any good one with good quality and a competent developer so i'm grateful for Braindrop and i'm gonna check the games you mentioned.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
ou took the words right out of my mouth since all i ever wanted was a true harem scenario and there is not a lot of them and even if we find them there are not any good one with good quality and a competent developer so i'm grateful for Braindrop and i'm gonna check the games you mentioned.
Yeah this one is great for a good story and good harem, my favorite game by far. Check out My New Family for another good one with a lot of content as well.

Also welcome to the WVM family guys.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019

I'm right there with you. I love that I don't have to feel terrible for having a "monogamous" relationship with every love interest, or worry about multiple routes to see all the content. Nor do I have to cheat on the main LI/laboriously convince them to be ok with a not strictly monogamous relationship. MC is a caring guy who's not afraid to show emotions, so non of that you have to be the alpha male shit or whatever. There's no big looming threat or major drama or huge tragedy, just a wholesome, lighthearted, good time. On top of all that the story is fucking good, I still tear up at that sister reveal. The cherry on top is BD being a cool ass dude.
Best game on this site hands down.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
I've heard that argument before but I don't really agree. I guess she was pressuring Liz somewhat but basically I see both of them as victims of Charles' pressure and this whole weird tradition thing that shouldn't exist. Zoe's cheerleading position was on the line too. And blaming her sort of feels like victim-blaming. Charles (or whoever else insisted on this tradition, don't remember if it's confirmed that it was him, I only remember him demanding the hair dyeing) is the one who's responsible, not Zoe.
I don't know about that. The MC offers to lie to Charles about having done it with Liz, and Zoe says she won't go along with it. Her justification is the fear he will find out, but if the four people in the room are all willing to lie about it, then how would Charles find out? I came away from that scene thinking Zoe was responsible for the main pressure in it, even if Charles put the fear in her. Honestly I've never skipped the basement scene, even though I wanted to the first time, solely because I felt bad for Liz thinking her want to be a cheerleader was resting on it. It's weird because I feel like 99% of the time I find myself agreeing with your posts, but not on this issue.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Has he told it before? I know I did a month or two ago. Kind of makes me wonder how many times it has been done in the entire thread? Might be another interesting statistical analysis to do while waiting.
not but people have been making that joke since the moment stacey was introduced so that horse died months ago just new people beating it every so often :)

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
not but people have been making that joke since the moment stacey was introduced so that horse died months ago just new people beating it every so often :)
Ran a quick search, and I only saw it made four times in the search results. Jace today, me last month, MrFriendly in June, and before that was January. Not all that bad compared to a lot of topics in this thread. :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ran a quick search, and I only saw it made four times in the search results. Jace today, me last month, MrFriendly in June, and before that was January. Not all that bad compared to a lot of topics in this thread. :)
*shrug* variations in phrasing might be missed in a search also I'm prolly compounding it in my memory with the amount of times its been made on the patron discord as well

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
*shrug* variations in phrasing might be missed in a search also I'm prolly compounding it in my memory with the amount of times its been made on the patron discord as well
Ah, I can believe it was made lots of times on Discord very easily.

Only real reason for this last response is that the search I ran was for "has it going on" without Stacy's mom and without the quotes. It gave dozens of extraneous posts which I sifted through to find those four, but pretty sure anyone who made that joke would have included those words. I'm pretty good at research given I've held multiple research positions. :)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
True, not that bad for here. However that song was release May 2003 and I've heard/read the Stacey's mom joke so many times since then this comes to my mind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hope BD's doing ok....We've got a low level hurricane creeping up the east coast of the US and it just hit landfall in North Carolina where he lives. Means it'll be on my doorstep by daybreak most likely. Thankfully I live in the mostly land locked part of my state and in the mountains so we don't usually get hit to hard by flooding and such

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hope BD's doing ok....We've got a low level hurricane creeping up the east coast of the US and it just hit landfall in North Carolina where he lives. Means it'll be on my doorstep by daybreak most likely. Thankfully I live in the mostly land locked part of my state and in the mountains so we don't usually get hit to hard by flooding and such
yeah the fucking thing is supposed to hit me later today till wed. :eek:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes