Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well from the looks of it Bailey and Rain are going to do their own thing. With Bailey possibly bringing Rain into the harem later or the MC starts something with her himself too.
This seems to be an option in the future depending how you responded to Bailey. I couldn't let her not have fun with Rain too, hopefully they will both be in the harem at some point, but I think that is a ways out. Bailey and Rain need to work some stuff out between them first. Maybe we will hear something about it in the next release as there is that teaser of Bailey.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Well from the looks of it Bailey and Rain are going to do their own thing. With Bailey possibly bringing Rain into the harem later or the MC starts something with her himself too.
I personally don't care if the girls have some fun together, part of me wants to see Shauna and Jaime maybe hookup once Shauna gets more comfortable with her body!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I personally don't care if the girls have some fun together, part of me wants to see Shauna and Jaime maybe hookup once Shauna gets more comfortable with her body!
I don't think this will happen. They both have indicated they only want to be with the MC and not anyone else. Who knows I could be wrong, but I am sticking with that until I see something that makes me think otherwise.

Reactions: csmk14

magus448

May 22, 2018
I don't think this will happen. They both have indicated they only want to be with the MC and not anyone else. Who knows I could be wrong, but I am sticking with that until I see something that makes me think otherwise.
Bailey asked the mc if it was ok to start something with her, assuming I got her name right.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sometimes I hate when the Bailey/Rainn speculation comes up....I want so badly share what I know but I can't
You can't come here and say something like that. All hell is going to break loose now. Everyone will bother you over and over again until you finally break down.

On a side note please don't share, as much as I want to know just don't do it. I want to be surprised and hopeful that my own thoughts and theory's are accurate.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So many things I really want to know but I want to make sure I see it in the game not notes or side information, teaser pictures are fine a short while in advance of the next release.

• Will we ever hook up with Stacey.
  • What's the real story with Stacey and her grandma.
  • Why was the grandma so interested in seeing the MC eyes?
  • How will Bailey and Rain work things out?
  • Will we get a threesome with Bailey and Rain?
  • WTF is up Ryker's ass and why is he a asshole?
  • Is Charles just a creepy pervert that thinks the world revolves around sex or is he really a big asshole like Ryker?
  • What is the deal with Katie is she on our side or just another worker for Charles and/or Ryker's schemes?
  • How are the rest of the students/teachers going to react to the Cedey news?
  • Is Cedey really who she says she is or is this another plot line cooked up by Ryker or some other unknown villain?
  • Why hasn't Wendy really reached out the the MC even after the alley event?
  • How will the sex tape impact the MC relationships with the other girls or future girls?
  • Will the person that attempted to kidnap Natalie come back?
  • How will the MC hook up with any of the teachers/Coach or anyone else working for the school?
  • What is going to happen during the moon interview?
  • When will the MC hook up with any of the other students?
  • Will the MC still have odd dreams or will the end now that he found Cedey?
  • Why do I have so many questions and did anyone actually read all of them?
  • Are there any other students working for Ryker?
  • Will we get some action with Skye or will she hook up with another one of the girls in the game?
I could go on and on, but I have more fun guessing and speculating on what will happen then to actually know. As much as I want to know all of this stuff I would rather experience it in the game as intended by BD.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Not even as a PM?
You can't come here and say something like that. All hell is going to break loose now. Everyone will bother you over and over again until you finally break down.

On a side note please don't share, as much as I want to know just don't do it. I want to be surprised and hopeful that my own thoughts and theory's are accurate.
Oh come on whats the fun of having insider knowledge if I can't gloat a little....I was only sworn to keep what I know secret not the fact that I know it :devilish:

But no as much as I like to tease I won't ever give details the fact that BD trusts me enough to tell me anything means a lot to me and I will die before I betray that trust

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Oh come on whats the fun of having insider knowledge if I can't gloat a little....I was only sworn to keep what I know secret not the fact that I know it :devilish:

But no as much as I like to tease I won't ever give details the fact that BD trusts me enough to tell me anything means a lot to me and I will die before I betray that trust
wait WTF you have insider info .. you fucker ...... o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes