The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You asked if anyone was still reading so I decided to make a joke of that by answering in the style of a husband trying to watch the game while his wife drones on in his ear. It was nearly 6pm at the time.

I'm pretty much over it now, I still need to isolate for another 6 days but I'd been sick for 4 days prior to the test results coming back so my recovery is right on schedule :)

Also, fuck you :LOL:
happy to hear yer doing better for all my teasing I did express genuine concern when you first told us you were positive. once it was pretty clear it was a light case didn't see the problem making light of it is all :)

Oh and I love you too bro ;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Aw, and I was looking forward to getting some geriatric anal action :(
BB! get the lobotomy kit from the indoctrination room please

BB: sure but uh what for?

some freak introduced a mental image to my brain that requires drastic measures to purge in totality

SB: um Daddy? couldn't me and sis just fuck your brains out and make your forget?...I can't say it would be less messy but at least it wouldn't require poking a hole in yer brain.

oh yes that idea sounds much better lets go with that instead

BB: tsk *grumbling* getting my hopes up again been so long since I got to hurt someone

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Man I think we are all going a little crazy today. So much better here though then other forums for this game. Keep up the crazy it is making my day better. Now that the Bailey's are here the show just keeps getting better.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
dam wind just keeps building up here ... rain getting a little harder also :rolleyes:
it blew through here pretty quick...when i woke up at about 9 am it was raining buckets and windy as shit but died off by noon and now the suns out. Course I was spared the worst of it becuase I'm not that close to the coast

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm like a quarter mile from the coastline ... and hoping the wind dies down some .... hopefully it blow by me soon .. hmm how you like that .. barely blowing now .. lol fucking wind

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Damn guys keeping up with this thread is like a full-time job :ROFLMAO: I was gone for like a day and a half and there are already 10 more pages. At this rate we're gonna hit 1000 pages by the end of the week :LOL:
Once the update drops we will have a lot more activity for sure. Hopefully people use the spoilers when they want to discuss it though.

Reactions: csmk14

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
I'm experiencing WVM withdrawal symptoms. We need to sacrifice a new fan to appease the gods. Cult members please do what needs to be done.
images - 2020-08-05T001445.995__01.jpg

Reactions: Repuci
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes