Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Oh come on whats the fun of having insider knowledge if I can't gloat a little....I was only sworn to keep what I know secret not the fact that I know it :devilish:

But no as much as I like to tease I won't ever give details the fact that BD trusts me enough to tell me anything means a lot to me and I will die before I betray that trust
To have all that knowledge at your disposal but being unable to share it... Tell me cult leader, is the view from the top lonely?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh ok. I wasn't sure since she is transitioning from female to male, and I thought the indication was all females were romance-able (except for relatives). I guess maybe Skye is an exception to that logic.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
lemonfreak your responses made my day thank you. Although I did think you would reference a "pen" for the Ryker question rather than nothing. I guess that is just a Zoe joke at this point.

Reactions: lemonfreak

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You might have to explain the 6PM answer but I enjoyed all the responses. Even if the pen would have been funnier your response is still spot on.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm pretty much over it now, I still need to isolate for another 6 days but I'd been sick for 4 days prior to the test results coming back so my recovery is right on schedule :)
Glad to hear you are doing better man. Hopefully you get the new update soon to help make it through the last few days of isolation.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
lemonfreak
see i tried to tell people your just a sic-o like the rest of us .. but dam you really was ... sorry to hear that .. glad your better now ... just stay the fuck away from my ass

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes