Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have been trying to help with my random thoughts about the game. I am basically here most of the day since I am working from home and have my home laptop out while working. The group has been very entertaining today.

I think we should see the update this week, hopefully Thursday. I have no insider information just a feeling. If not maybe take up on of those offering up as a sacrifice.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I have been trying to help with my random thoughts about the game. I am basically here most of the day since I am working from home and have my home laptop out while working. The group has been very entertaining today.

I think we should see the update this week, hopefully Thursday. I have no insider information just a feeling. If not maybe take up on of those offering up as a sacrifice.
I work from home myself even before shit hit the fan with the pandemic. I always have the site open in the background waiting for any notifications to pop up that's why I always seem to be here :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
god damn wind shit had a branch take out our power ,, they fixed it .. 30 minutes later another branch takes the line they fixed out again .. lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ahh the Bailey stories never get old. At first I thought man this guy is nuts with his Bailey stuff, but now it wouldn't feel right without SB and BB showing up to keep all us perverts in line. Plus it's also fun to see them go after the trolls and the other cults that show up too.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Well that was an entertaining 5 pages of 20 posts each, in the 18 hours I wasn't here to read, for a change.
Glad to see everyone doing alright and kinda disappointed TheKryptAngel twins haven't got any underbridge dwellers to sacrifice ........................... yet.

AND
Sometimes I hate when the Bailey/Rainn speculation comes up....I want so badly share what I know but I can't :censored:
Damn you for doing that. Now I'm REALLY wanting BD to return with the game VERY soon.

KoopaKommanda

May 31, 2017
Well that was an entertaining 5 pages of 20 posts each, in the 18 hours I wasn't here to read, for a change.
Glad to see everyone doing alright and kinda disappointed TheKryptAngel twins haven't got any underbridge dwellers to sacrifice ........................... yet.

AND

Damn you for doing that. Now I'm REALLY wanting BD to return with the game VERY soon.
Shouldn't be too much longer. He had the final release for Day 7 scheduled for early this month and the first release for Day 8 scheduled roughly two weeks after

Reactions: Springbuck

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
BB! get the lobotomy kit from the indoctrination room please

BB: sure but uh what for?

some freak introduced a mental image to my brain that requires drastic measures to purge in totality

SB: um Daddy? couldn't me and sis just fuck your brains out and make your forget?...I can't say it would be less messy but at least it wouldn't require poking a hole in yer brain.

oh yes that idea sounds much better lets go with that instead

BB: tsk *grumbling* getting my hopes up again been so long since I got to hurt someone
I can replace it with a song to get stuck in your head... I've done it twice already. Pick a decade, any decade.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I can replace it with a song to get stuck in your head... I've done it twice already. Pick a decade, any decade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALso i assume the storm knocked out yer power last night? cuz you sent me that PM then POOF you was gone lol

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i came back to see if there was a possibility of an update maybe this Thursday (or next Thursday, no rush) heck even an update on the how the update is going and maybe to see if all is well with BD (yes we care about him more than the update release date) and i see a whole lot ah talk about you peoples trying to sacrifice someone... i thought you guys was better than this, i got no words...

Reactions: KoopaKommanda

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I find simply mentioning Lambchops playalong theme song works just as well.

;)
"This is the song that doesn`t end,

It just goes on and on my friend,

Some people, started sing it, not knowing what it was"............

:whistle::sneaky::giggle:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes