metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Well, if you can compare someone's looks to some sticks and how MC in the game itself says that girl/s shouldn't be too mindful of their looks (or something like that, at some point I began skipping text) and now we come to this, then way to go dude. nice job
Btw, it's not like you can enjoy/like both cheese or fish sticks at the same time (we humans can enjoy only one flavor), you have commit to it and take a side, right?
I...have no idea what is even going on here now!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm glad you've come to appreciate them I think they'd be hurt if you didn't seeing as they were nice enough to wish you happy birthday last weekend :sneaky: I've been doing the whole shtick so long they've pretty much become a part of me they're my way of bringing some extra comedy to the thread especially when not much is going on with WVM on the whole. I know it still wierds a lot of people out (especially newcomers lol) but I love the fact that for the most part the more active members of the thread have embraced their presence and treat them almost as if they are members in their own right.
You know what it is pretty funny that sometimes I think they are members here. It did creep me out when I first came here, but they grew on me fast. Even though they got mad at me a few times I still love them both for what they bring here. I don't think it would be the same without them.

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
All I'm angling for is some more of Liz.

An Alexis+Bailey threesome would suit me fine as well. Both of those two little blondes would let to some crazinbess I feel.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I skipped this text so I dunno what's going on lole
Btw, it's not like you can enjoy/like both cheese or fish sticks at the same time (we humans can enjoy only one flavor), you have commit to it and take a side, right?
Damn homie, didn't mean to offend you. I was just fucking around.
Sorry you feel that way and shit... uhh... yeah.
Btw, it's not like you can enjoy/like both versions of Emiko at the same time (we humans can enjoy only one version), you have commit to it and take a side, right?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok new topic for today. Which of the following students do you think the MC will get a lewd scene with first and why. Not sure who someone is check out the character sheet as they are all there

• Carly
  • Emiko
  • Kimmy
  • Mackenzie
  • Moon
  • Ruby
  • Skye
I purposely left off 4 girls from this list as I thought they would be the top choices based on current build up in the game. Jasmine, Natalie, Rainn and Stacey. I figure these would be the top choices based on amount of interaction with the MC or due to the hints already in the game.

I was thinking out of the list above it would be Ruby. We have had a few short scenes with Ruby and in both she seemed genuinely excited to see the MC but also completely respectful of him especially during the streaking attempt after the party. I think the MC respects the way she reacted and how she helped him out with the gazebo spot earlier on. I think at some point he will convince her it is ok to look and touch if she wants to and then we get to see her freaky side. It may take a little build up or for her sister moon to try something and she tries to stop it from happening.

My other thought is maybe Kimmy as a thank you for the house or maybe she wants to explore more after what happened in the nurses office. I could see her faking another injury while the MC is around just so he could perform that special massage again to get things started.

Ok what do you guys think?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
An Alexis+Bailey threesome would suit me fine as well. Both of those two little blondes would let to some crazinbess I feel.
That would be something fun to see for sure. I really hope Alexis ends up coming the WVM school as a student, so we can get more of her. I thought her text message to the MC might indicate that she was going there.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Ok new topic for today. Which of the following students do you think the MC will get a lewd scene with first and why. Not sure who someone is check out the character sheet as they are all there

• Carly
  • Emiko
  • Kimmy
  • Mackenzie
  • Moon
  • Ruby
  • Skye
I purposely left off 4 girls from this list as I thought they would be the top choices based on current build up in the game. Jasmine, Natalie, Rainn and Stacey. I figure these would be the top choices based on amount of interaction with the MC or due to the hints already in the game.

I was thinking out of the list above it would be Ruby. We have had a few short scenes with Ruby and in both she seemed genuinely excited to see the MC but also completely respectful of him especially during the streaking attempt after the party. I think the MC respects the way she reacted and how she helped him out with the gazebo spot earlier on. I think at some point he will convince her it is ok to look and touch if she wants to and then we get to see her freaky side. It may take a little build up or for her sister moon to try something and she tries to stop it from happening.

My other thought is maybe Kimmy as a thank you for the house or maybe she wants to explore more after what happened in the nurses office. I could see her faking another injury while the MC is around just so he could perform that special massage again to get things started.

All of the Above just because why not

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

• Carly
  • Emiko
  • Kimmy
  • Mackenzie
  • Moon
  • Ruby
  • Skye

Emiko or Kimmy would be my guess.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Damn homie, didn't mean to offend you. I was just fucking around.
Sorry you feel that way and shit... uhh... yeah.
Btw, it's not like you can enjoy/like both versions of Emiko at the same time (we humans can enjoy only one version), you have commit to it and take a side, right?
now I wish I had some picture editing skills because this is the best I can come up with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019

• Carly
  • Emiko
  • Kimmy
  • Mackenzie
  • Moon
  • Ruby
  • Skye

Kimmy. We gave her a taste. Now she'll want the whole meal. Although I'll admit, I'm surprised by how much I kinda want it to be Skye. I always liked Skye, cause who doesn't love a teammate who has their back, but the idea of relationship Skye's been really growing on me the last few days.

Also, I don't need lewd scenes with them yet, but I really want some conversation scenes with Carly and Mackenzie. They've had almost no time to shine. (Ruby and Moon too, but they've interacted with MC a little more.

Edited to add that I love Emiko, but I'm liking the slow (for WVM) burn with her. She's worth the wait.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Although I'll admit, I'm surprised by how much I kinda want it to be Skye. I always liked Skye, cause who doesn't love a teammate who has their back, but the idea of relationship Skye's been really growing on me the last few days.
You know what I am with you there. I have been playing the game a lot to be ready for the updates, and every time I get to her scenes I stop and take my time. Skye is a very unique character to me and I am interested in how something would work out based on his decision to transition to male (without the physical changes). Skye and Ayden are my 2 favorite team mates and I hope we get more stuff with them in the future even outside the basketball stuff. I was happy to see the teaser with both of them at the bowling event. I can't wait to see how that goes.

Reactions: chicho1958
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes