The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Emiko is definitely due for a bit of the spotlight. It's kind of funny that she is the only non immediate family girl to be featured in the games title graphic and yet she has had a tragically small amount of screen time

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Emiko. That QT needs to have her virginity (if she hasn't already lost it) taken by the MC and his magic penis. Although I'd quite like to see some hot Ruby scenes.

Thicc girls
giphy.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alig8r

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Probably a blessing in disguise, imagine how much work would've been involved in re-rendering all of her scenes if she had major amounts of screen time :oops:
more like necessary evil had to wait for a the cute lil bakmono to finally stop all the shape shifting and chose a her final form :)

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I just want for now is coach and her Daughter that would be so good . Emiko after reworked its alot more appealing too

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
As loco said SB is Slave Bailey The cute sister mostly docile butstill lethal if you are mean to her Daddy or her Mommy

BB is Berserker Bailey The crazy sister who was the original Slave Bailey but suffered a psychotic break and spent several months sleeping while I tried repairing the damage...I was not entirely successful so she still more than a little batshit and highly prone to fits of rage...hence the name :)

I am actually currently working on one of my Cult Chronicle detailing the cult mythos version of the origins of the twins. It started out as just an explanation for where suddenly BB came from but I recently decided it to expand it to cover both of them.

I will be posting it to the thread once it's done but it's turning into something of an epic compared to my previous chronicles and I might have to spread it over a series of posts :LOL:
I want a alternate timeline where we get Archer Bailey and Lancer Bailey. Hell, I want an entire multiverse of Bailey's. The Baileyverse!!

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
more like necessary evil had to wait for a the cute lil bakmono to finally stop all the shape shifting and chose a her final form :)
I don't think there's a final form. I think Emiko is an embodiment of chaos and evolution. Like water can take a form of a bottle or a mountain stream but never stops being water, Emiko has many forms and faces. She can be as calm as a lake at sunset or as fierce as a storm in the sea but you'll never mistake her for someone else for she is always Emiko

I want a alternate timeline where we get Archer Bailey and Lancer Bailey. Hell, I want an entire multiverse of Bailey's. The Baileyverse!!
Imagine living in The Matrix but instead of Agent Smith you have Agent Bailey. I know I'd take the blue pill

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
So I just spent a few days playing through all the current content for the second time, just to get ready for what's coming. I realize again why I fell in love with the story, the entire thing is just so feel-goody I would marry BD if I had the chance.

I'm so glad he is better and is surrounded by great family and friends.

My favorite LI is definitely Zoe, even though I love all of them. (well except for Ryker and Kenji).

All i'm wondering is, will Ethan keep his promise and give game tickets to that jewelry salesman?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Too many posts to quote, and also a wee bit inebriated from the wedding I just attended so in no particular order

From the student body, I've always had a soft spot for Ruby. Yet here's the thing, I distinctly remember she had a dog in her first appearance. But when we got into her dorm room, no sign of the dog. We did get to meet her sister though, Moon. I haven't gone back to check, but was there perchance a full moon out the first time MC and Ruby met? :unsure:

I've always liked Kimmy over Emiko, not just for their designs, but mostly because Kimmy was initialy hostile towards MC. I was also really into Willow when she was initially presented as the resident bitch/bad girl. So I guess that means I'm naturally drawn to hard-to-get/bad grrrls type of girls?

I'm not gonna touch (the subject of) the Twins. That road can only end in mutually assured destruction. Let's just agree to live and let live from a safe distance. A very safe, SAFE distance.

Fish sticks aren't rare. They're kinda ubiquitous and dirt cheap, with the taste to match (without the right kind of dip) and not something I would feed my kid except maybe as a punishment. You can cook them if you want, but I recommend tossing them into the trash before even tasting them. Or better yet, ignore them, even when they offer a sale.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
When its week 2 update is coming
See the mini FAQ, link here, in my signature, or on the OP: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-3800521

I love Willow
See the mini FAQ, above link, in my signature, or on the OP (sorry to be the barer of bad news)

All i'm wondering is, will Ethan keep his promise and give game tickets to that jewelry salesman?
I hope he does a throw back to that if he takes the game that far.

KoopaKommanda

May 31, 2017
i came back to see if there was a possibility of an update maybe this Thursday (or next Thursday, no rush) heck even an update on the how the update is going and maybe to see if all is well with BD (yes we care about him more than the update release date) and i see a whole lot ah talk about you peoples trying to sacrifice someone... i thought you guys was better than this, i got no words...
It's why I keep up with his Patreon. He puts out pretty regular updates and explains what's going on in life that may hinder updates on the game. BD says he's doing better now and apologizes for the update hold up but the comments are similar to what you've said "take all the time you need, your mental health and personal life comes before the game"

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Often college players sign with an agent and begin entering endorsement deals, so I think that might be an interesting avenue plot wise to include in the game

Rachel could act as the MC's agent or introduce him to an agent which would create and opportunity for more characters or non college girls if Braindrop wanted to do that

yeetskeetoops

May 3, 2020
College players who sign with an agent and take endorsement deals are no longer college athletes. That's not a plot twist, that's going pro.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
College players who sign with an agent and take endorsement deals are no longer college athletes. That's not a plot twist, that's going pro.
Not true.
The NCAA allows players to have agents and representation, they just don't allow them to have endorsements which is the whole reason why there's a push right now to move them to the same stature as other students since playing sports is effectively a full time job. That's why California signed and allowed a bill to have athletes compesanted outside of "scholarship" recently. It's also why the NCAA is fighting back against it because it will make the NCAA's revenue tank since they'll no longer be able to freely profit off the likeness of the athletes and teams that bring in blillions.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes