Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'll be honest the whole idea of transitioning is interesting to me (not something I would consider for myself, as I am happy with who I am). It's also not a fetish of mine but more of a curiosity. I fully respect anyone's decision to transition and would never want to make anyone in that process feel uncomfortable. So if there are any of you here and I accidentally say something disrespectful please let me know, as it is not my intentions I just might not understand the correct terminology and I apologize in advance just to be safe. I truly believe you should have a choice and should be respected for making it.

To me it seems like BD has taken a solid path by having 3 transitioning characters (so far) in his game (I haven't done the trans route yet, but I think I might do one in the future). Too often you only see males transitioning to females so for me it is even more interesting to understand the female transition to male. I think that might also be a reason I am so interested in Skye.

Reactions: genericusername1

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ok new topic for today. Which of the following students do you think the MC will get a lewd scene with first and why. Not sure who someone is check out the character sheet as they are all there

• Carly
  • Emiko
  • Kimmy
  • Mackenzie
  • Moon
  • Ruby
  • Skye
I think Kimmy or Emiko, you brought up a good point on Kimmy, and LocoGringo78 brought a good point for Emiko

Reactions: Uncle Loco
May 24, 2020
Ok new topic for today. Which of the following students do you think the MC will get a lewd scene with first and why. Not sure who someone is check out the character sheet as they are all there

• Carly
  • Emiko
  • Kimmy
  • Mackenzie
  • Moon
  • Ruby
  • Skye
I purposely left off 4 girls from this list as I thought they would be the top choices based on current build up in the game. Jasmine, Natalie, Rainn and Stacey. I figure these would be the top choices based on amount of interaction with the MC or due to the hints already in the game.

I was thinking out of the list above it would be Ruby. We have had a few short scenes with Ruby and in both she seemed genuinely excited to see the MC but also completely respectful of him especially during the streaking attempt after the party. I think the MC respects the way she reacted and how she helped him out with the gazebo spot earlier on. I think at some point he will convince her it is ok to look and touch if she wants to and then we get to see her freaky side. It may take a little build up or for her sister moon to try something and she tries to stop it from happening.

My other thought is maybe Kimmy as a thank you for the house or maybe she wants to explore more after what happened in the nurses office. I could see her faking another injury while the MC is around just so he could perform that special massage again to get things started.

Ok what do you guys think?
I wish it was Kimmy, but I think it will be Emiko.

In my memories Kimmy seemed a little more prudish than Emiko. Or maybe it's my 30-year-old memory starting to wane...

As for the others, I have to admit that I don't remember much or nothing at all.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I wish it was Kimmy, but I think it will be Emiko.

In my memories Kimmy seemed a little more prudish than Emiko. Or maybe it's my 30-year-old memory starting to wane...
I agree that Kimmy was a little more prudish even the nurse indicated that during the massage sessions. However, Emiko seemed like the same way too me, but she might be coming around sooner than kimmy. She seems to want the MC to notice her, but doesn't seem like she wants to push for anything. I like a good build up and both of this characters seem to be on a good path with the MC.

May 24, 2020
I agree that Kimmy was a little more prudish even the nurse indicated that during the massage sessions. However, Emiko seemed like the same way too me, but she might be coming around sooner than kimmy. She seems to want the MC to notice her, but doesn't seem like she wants to push for anything.
Yes it's possible but I'm sure that with just a beer, a glass of champagne or a sip of hard liquor to give her courage that Emiko would be ready to take the plunge.

I don't know if you know what I mean but I have a feeling that she's the kind of girl who waits for the right person to come along and give her a little push.

I like a good build up and both of this characters seem to be on a good path with the MC.
Of course I totally agree!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I missed what sb and bb stand for. If someone could inform me awesome. I find humor in the posts regardless just curious:)
As loco said SB is Slave Bailey The cute sister mostly docile butstill lethal if you are mean to her Daddy or her Mommy

BB is Berserker Bailey The crazy sister who was the original Slave Bailey but suffered a psychotic break and spent several months sleeping while I tried repairing the damage...I was not entirely successful so she still more than a little batshit and highly prone to fits of rage...hence the name :)

I am actually currently working on one of my Cult Chronicle detailing the cult mythos version of the origins of the twins. It started out as just an explanation for where suddenly BB came from but I recently decided it to expand it to cover both of them.

I will be posting it to the thread once it's done but it's turning into something of an epic compared to my previous chronicles and I might have to spread it over a series of posts :LOL:

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am actually currently working on one of my Cult Chronicle detailing the cult mythos version of the origins of the twins. It started out as just an explanation for where suddenly BB came from but I recently decide it to expand it to cover both of them.

I will be posting it to the thread once it's done but it's turning into something of an epic compared to my previous chronicles and I might have to spread it over a series of posts :LOL:
Looking forward to this.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I just have a habit of clicking on the spoilers. I was gonna comment that the clip that The Krypt Angel used didn't look like Bailey, but before I did that I clicked that spoiler and now the stupid song is stuck in my head. It's gonna be a long night trying to sleep now.
Then try this song.
What is that from?

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As loco said SB is Slave Bailey The cute sister mostly docile butstill lethal if you are mean to her Daddy or her Mommy

BB is Berserker Bailey The crazy sister who was the original Slave Bailey but suffered a psychotic break and spent several months sleeping while I tried repaired the damage...I was not entirely successful so she still more than a little batshit and highly prone to fits of rage...hence the name :)

I am actually currently working on one of my Cult Chronicle detailing the cult mythos version of the origins of the twins. It started out as just an explanation for where suddenly BB came from but I recently decide it to expand it to cover both of them.

Pretty sure SB is Slave Baliey, but I am not sure. The Krypt Angel will come at some point to correct me and then the Bailey's will come for my soul for forgetting their titles.
Slave Bailey and Berserker Bailey
Thank you all :) I kinda figured the bailey part but as crazy as this thread is I ain't assuming shit :p

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

• Carly
  • Emiko
  • Kimmy
  • Mackenzie
  • Moon
  • Ruby
  • Skye
I purposely left off 4 girls from this list as I thought they would be the top choices based on current build up in the game. Jasmine, Natalie, Rainn and Stacey. I figure these would be the top choices based on amount of interaction with the MC or due to the hints already in the game.

I was thinking out of the list above it would be Ruby. We have had a few short scenes with Ruby and in both she seemed genuinely excited to see the MC but also completely respectful of him especially during the streaking attempt after the party. I think the MC respects the way she reacted and how she helped him out with the gazebo spot earlier on. I think at some point he will convince her it is ok to look and touch if she wants to and then we get to see her freaky side. It may take a little build up or for her sister moon to try something and she tries to stop it from happening.

My other thought is maybe Kimmy as a thank you for the house or maybe she wants to explore more after what happened in the nurses office. I could see her faking another injury while the MC is around just so he could perform that special massage again to get things started.

I can't make up my mind if it will be Kimmy then Emiko or Emiko then Kimmy.

SB: What he said....*mutters* color blind bastards

if any of the offenders are actually color blind I apologize in advance :LOL:
Sorry for using the wrong colour SB I should of known better.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I just have a habit of clicking on the spoilers. I was gonna comment that the clip that The Krypt Angel used didn't look like Bailey, but before I did that I clicked that spoiler and now the stupid song is stuck in my head. It's gonna be a long night trying to sleep now.
I would say that no one in the real world looks like bailey but....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did search twin blowjob and The Milton Twins popped up they are blonde and identical so they were close enough in a pinch :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

alyath

May 31, 2020

• Carly
  • Emiko
  • Kimmy
  • Mackenzie
  • Moon
  • Ruby
  • Skye

Emiko it is. Cause she is lurking for the oppurtunity far too long. And it is my personal wish. And as a Person of high Spirits I always aim for what is the best.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes