LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALso i assume the storm knocked out yer power last night? cuz you sent me that PM then POOF you was gone lol
No, I'm way too far inland to have lost power from where this storm landed. I logged off shortly after sending that message. Also I didn't really know what else to say after I prolonged that Stacy's Mom search for way longer than needed. I usually don't spend long on F95Zone after catching up on the day's posts from this thread. Sorry if I left you hanging, but your response seemed pretty conclusive anyways when I read it tonight.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i came back to see if there was a possibility of an update maybe this Thursday (or next Thursday, no rush) heck even an update on the how the update is going and maybe to see if all is well with BD (yes we care about him more than the update release date) and i see a whole lot ah talk about you peoples trying to sacrifice someone... i thought you guys was better than this, i got no words...
We should see something this week, just hang in there a little longer. Check the mini FAQ in my signature for update information.

Reactions: dunhill

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I just have a habit of clicking on the spoilers. I was gonna comment that the clip that The Krypt Angel used didn't look like Bailey, but before I did that I clicked that spoiler and now the stupid song is stuck in my head. It's gonna be a long night trying to sleep now.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
We were better than this but too many delays have taken their toll.
:unsure:So mentioning that someone "may" of been looking up an appropriate chant one could "possibly" use during a "supposed" sacrifice would be a bad idea?:whistle::giggle::sneaky:

I really hope our sanity can hold out til BD drops the update.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Try the Swedish language version of Hello from Umbrella Academy S2

Umbrella Academy was a great time filler to keep me distracted for a bit, Klaus is the best hands down. Thanks for linking the song it was good, and got the other one out of my head for a bit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lemonfreak

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I just have a habit of clicking on the spoilers. I was gonna comment that the clip that The Krypt Angel used didn't look like Bailey, but before I did that I clicked that spoiler and now the stupid song is stuck in my head. It's gonna be a long night trying to sleep now.
I find listening to some Weird Al Yankovic helps clear that song from my head.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ahh the Bailey stories never get old. At first I thought man this guy is nuts with his Bailey stuff, but now it wouldn't feel right without SB and BB showing up to keep all us perverts in line. Plus it's also fun to see them go after the trolls and the other cults that show up too.
I'm glad you've come to appreciate them I think they'd be hurt if you didn't seeing as they were nice enough to wish you happy birthday last weekend :sneaky: I've been doing the whole shtick so long they've pretty much become a part of me they're my way of bringing some extra comedy to the thread especially when not much is going on with WVM on the whole. I know it still wierds a lot of people out (especially newcomers lol) but I love the fact that for the most part the more active members of the thread have embraced their presence and treat them almost as if they are members in their own right.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'm glad you've come to appreciate them I think they'd be hurt if you didn't seeing as they were nice enough to wish you happy birthday last weekend :sneaky: I've been doing the whole shtick so long they've pretty much become a part of me they're my way of bringing some extra comedy to the thread especially when not much is going on with WVM on the whole. I know it still wierds a lot of people out (especially newcomers lol) but I love the fact that for the most part the more active members of the thread have embraced their presence and treat them almost as if they are members in their own right.
I freely admit I honestly look forward to BB and SB showing up.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
How should i go slit my wrist or fire or throwing me of the cliff i ready to be sacifce for the cult of Bailey just as long i get a night with BB and SB i good to go long live the cult long live the cult of Bailey

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
i came back to see if there was a possibility of an update maybe this Thursday (or next Thursday, no rush) heck even an update on the how the update is going and maybe to see if all is well with BD (yes we care about him more than the update release date) and i see a whole lot ah talk about you peoples trying to sacrifice someone... i thought you guys was better than this, i got no words...
Chill out it's just an inside joke my guy! There's no cult and no human sacrifices either haha. Just take this delicious drink and wait in the room for your initiation ceremony. Oh and ignore the carvings on the walls, just some fancy interior design.

Sep 17, 2018
And cheese sticks are better than fish sticks.
Well, if you can compare someone's looks to some sticks and how MC in the game itself says that girl/s shouldn't be too mindful of their looks (or something like that, at some point I began skipping text) and now we come to this, then way to go dude. nice job
Btw, it's not like you can enjoy/like both cheese or fish sticks at the same time (we humans can enjoy only one flavor), you have commit to it and take a side, right?

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes