Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Jesus that game was so bad. Lewds weren't worth the time AT ALL
Yeah.
It had some interesting tags, but none of the interesting things happened with the girls I liked, very disappointing.

But! Daniels K is really redeeming himself with Dusklight Manor, the game is already 100 times better than LB.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
And i guess Alexis is tied to Rachel's choice since there is no options with her.
You don't get an option with her at the restaurant when you take out Azel for dinner on day 1 if you don't have sex with Rachael? This I was not a ware of an need to go back and see how that works.

Pretty much only skipped the nurse (well I did watch the scene with her once, but I don't have her in my save otherwise). Milf/Gilf characters are mostly not really my things. I mean, most "milfs" in these games still look like they're like 30 at most, so that's fine, but the nurse does look a lot older.
This is a kink (MILF/GILF) of mine anyways so I had to try it out at least once too, it's not in my main play through. I do have this odd feeling she may play another role in the game in the future. (She looks very similar body type to the social worker that picks up Cedey, I am probably way off here but I like to look for connections)

Also decline the sex tape and never touched the older nurse.
The sex tape I was on the fence about for a while. However, I did decide to keep it in for my main play through. I can't wait to see how that teaser scene plays out with Eden, Azel and Harper. So many thoughts going on with that one. I'll be honest I was mostly looking forward to how the group reacts to Tali and what Stacey's reaction to Cedey is, but after seeing the teaser with Eden that is what I am looking forward to most.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I went back earlier this morning to view a bunch of scenes I skipped due to personal preference, and man I missed out on some good stuff. I wanted to share my thoughts below and also wanted to hear from you guys as well.

anyone else is purposely skipping girls for any reason. If so who any why. If you do want to say why don't make it rude like X model is just too ugly for me, just an X model was not my type will due. Let's have some respect for the developer. I am sure plenty of you are going to say I didn't skip anyone.
Although I have played through all the secenes at least once, even the one with Ye Olde Nurse, on my main path I skipped any offer of sex before Jamie gave me the okay, so I skipped Alexis, Rachael, Anna, Liz and the lesbian couple.

I've also tried to avoid Katie except for that one scene where you don't get a choice, thankfully Ruby was around to interrupt. She has done nothing to convince me she deserves my seed.

I've denied Zoe because in my eyes she is complicit in trying to force Liz to have sex in the basement, and that's not okay.

I didn't put a move on Jasmine out of respect for my teammate, even when I later find out he is Ryker's spy and probably a closeted gay. She's also not my type.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Just wondering if anyone else is purposely skipping girls for any reason. If so who any why. If you do want to say why don't make it rude like X model is just too ugly for me, just an X model was not my type will due. Let's have some respect for the developer. I am sure plenty of you are going to say I didn't skip anyone.
I wanted to skip Rachel, but seeing as she is very important for the story I went back and did the scene with her early on. Reason is very simple, I prefer petite brunettes and balloon-tits-blonde is on the other side of the spectrum. I do like the diversity of all the girls though, so I'm not saying she should be any different.

I skipped Katie. I don't like girls who come on to me out of the blue. I have never seen her before and she tries to bang me? Sorry, but she didn't deserve the D yet.

I skipped the ancient nurse. I usually say I like girls of all ages from 16 to 60 (16 is legal where I live), but she looked over 60. I like the occational MILF but GILF is outside of my preferences. Still, like I said, I love the diversity, but in this case I was happy I could skip.

I would have skipped Willow if she continued like in the beginning. After she became softer and nicer she grew on me a little, but the whole no-incest-patreon-thingy doesn't really bother me with her.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I went back earlier this morning to view a bunch of scenes I skipped due to personal preference, and man I missed out on some good stuff. I wanted to share my thoughts below and also wanted to hear from you guys as well.

• I have always skipped the Liz basement option. Oh my that is one crazy scene, the way Bailey acts in that one makes it even better. I loved how Zoe has to send her away early too. I won't keep this in any of my saves just because I won't have sex with Liz until the MC gets the ok from Jamie. I already have cheated on her with Alexis and Rachael (both of which I convinced myself at the time I would never see again, which was the only reason why I justified it).
  • The Tia scene in the showers was something I always skipped to, but wanted to try it out just to see how it goes. I do find it odd that she knows about Charles special shower, makes me wonder if I made the right choice all along to skip her. Is she working for Charles/Ryker? Maybe or maybe I am just paranoid about anyone who might be working for Ryker. Either way my justification for skipping her has always been she came on way too strong too fast, and then again at a super bad time (right as we are meeting with Cedey to break the news to Azel). Might change my mind next time though.
  • Katie is another one I always skipped. First time in the office I had no clue who she was, but thought Charles set it up so it was always skipped. Then after we find out who she is I had to stay away since I have trust issues with anyone related to Ryker. I watched that scene in the party room for the first time and wow that was awesome. At first I was no don't let her win with her BJ skills, but then we got that great sex scene. What a great scene that was too bad it was with Katie, who I still have issues with. Maybe one day she will turn out to be good and I can go back and add all the content to my primary save choices, but for now she stays on the skip list.
  • I still for whatever reason can not get myself to do anything with Jasmine so I won't change my choices with her, but I am pretty sure there is not a lewd scene with her yet. As much as Damien screwed us over I still want to trust him to do the right thing in the long run. Even as cute as Jasmine is I really don't think I will get to the point to add her to my Harem. I am sure I will watch the scenes going forward, but it will not be in my saved play through for now.
Just wondering if anyone else is purposely skipping girls for any reason. If so who any why. If you do want to say why don't make it rude like X model is just too ugly for me, just an X model was not my type will due. Let's have some respect for the developer. I am sure plenty of you are going to say I didn't skip anyone.
I skipped everyone util I got Jamie's go-ahead, and after that I don't deny anyone, now having relationships and trusting them is a different history, or at least I hope it is but that is up to BD, so right now I'm being a slut.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I've denied Zoe because in my eyes she is complicit in trying to force Liz to have sex in the basement, and that's not okay.
Wow I didn't even think of it that way. You may have just changed my opinion about her altogether now.

I would have skipped Willow if she continued like in the beginning. After she became softer and nicer she grew on me a little, but the whole no-incest-patreon-thingy doesn't really bother me with her.
I was thinking the same thing. She grew on me and I liked her more and wanted to add her to the Harem, then we got the big reveal and I wasn't sure what I was going to do. Then we got the news about the incest not being in the game so the decision was made for me (for now).

I skipped everyone util I got Jamie's go-ahead, and after that I don't deny anyone, now having relationships and trusting them is a different history, or at least I hope it is but that is up to BD, so right now I'm being a slut.
I was going to do a play through this way too but there was something Rachael said to the MC at one point that made me think otherwise. She said something along the lines that if I don't let you know about it in advance walk away. So at this point students I am not too worried about yet other than the ones I already mentioned, but any adults in school (minus Harper/Veronica) or outside women (not including Vanessa) I will avoid unless approved by Rachael via contract for now.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Wow I didn't even think of it that way. You may have just changed my opinion about her altogether now.
I've heard that argument before but I don't really agree. I guess she was pressuring Liz somewhat but basically I see both of them as victims of Charles' pressure and this whole weird tradition thing that shouldn't exist. Zoe's cheerleading position was on the line too. And blaming her sort of feels like victim-blaming. Charles (or whoever else insisted on this tradition, don't remember if it's confirmed that it was him, I only remember him demanding the hair dyeing) is the one who's responsible, not Zoe.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
It's a subject of some discussion in this thread, whether Zoe is complicit in Charles' scheme or another victim like Liz because Charles threatened her scholarship if she didn't comply, and I agree that to a certain point that it's true. But to me Zoe's willingness to go along with it despite its obvious illegal and immoral footing, just rubbed me the wrong way. Especially in the age of MeToo and the scandals surrounding the US Athletic team, Harvey Weinstein, Jeff Epstein etcetera. To me, it would have spoken very highly of her character if she had taken a stand against Charles, scholarship be damned. Instead, she took the easiest route and became an enabler for predators like Charles, Nassar, Epstein.

I know this is just a game, and Zoe is far from the plague that is Quinn from BaDIK, but as a result of that first meeting, I've avoided her like the plague and yet, like Quinn and also herpes, she keeps coming back.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I've heard that argument before but I don't really agree. I guess she was pressuring Liz somewhat but basically I see both of them as victims of Charles' pressure and this whole weird tradition thing that shouldn't exist. Zoe's cheerleading position was on the line too. And blaming her sort of feels like victim-blaming. Charles (or whoever else insisted on this tradition, don't remember if it's confirmed that it was him, I only remember him demanding the hair dyeing) is the one who's responsible, not Zoe.
Thank you for bringing me back to Zoe (I really didn't want to exclude any cheerleaders) , I almost did a replay just to kick her out. This makes sense to me as I really didn't look at it either way before. Charles and Ryker are great bad guys and/or idiots for this game. While they both drive me nuts the game would not be as fun with out their added drama. I can't wait to see how the Ryker thing plays out in the long run. Charles I still think is just an idiot trying to impress the new star any way he can so they will be friends. He still makes me nervous and I want to question everything he does before I willingly commit to anything with him that I get a choice on. Same goes with Kaite I really want her to be independent from Charles and Ryker, but I can't read her yet. Is she good, bad, or just someone there to distract us from what Ryker and Charles are up to?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I still resent her a bit for it (even if I did it without hesititation) but I wouldn't go as as far as straight saying she was complicit. It was much worse than just her cheer team position on the line she's on a cheer scholarship and charles threatened to pull it and kick her out if she said no

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
You don't get an option with her at the restaurant when you take out Azel for dinner on day 1 if you don't have sex with Rachael? This I was not a ware of an need to go back and see how that works.
If I remember correctly, I believe it is specifically the "I'm loyal to my girlfriend / For Now" choice during Rachael's conversation that affects Alexis, not specifically sex with Rachael. Though admittedly it's been a couple months and other than the time I did it just to see the scenes I refuse to cheat on Jamie so I haven't done that part again.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
It's a subject of some discussion in this thread, whether Zoe is complicit in Charles' scheme or another victim like Liz because Charles threatened her scholarship if she didn't comply, and I agree that to a certain point that it's true. But to me Zoe's willingness to go along with it despite its obvious illegal and immoral footing, just rubbed me the wrong way. Especially in the age of MeToo and the scandals surrounding the US Athletic team, Harvey Weinstein, Jeff Epstein etcetera. To me, it would have spoken very highly of her character if she had taken a stand against Charles, scholarship be damned. Instead, she took the easiest route and became an enabler for predators like Charles, Nassar, Epstein.

I know this is just a game, and Zoe is far from the plague that is Quinn from BaDIK, but as a result of that first meeting, I've avoided her like the plague and yet, like Quinn and also herpes, she keeps coming back.
I mean I see your point and obviously, like you said, it would have been really great had she not complied and reported him. But one important point of #MeToo is that in these instances, the women are not to blame. Making them feel like they are to blame if they don't go against these vastly more powerful men may be a reason for many of them not talking about that stuff, they're afraid of being seen as complicit. Which is wrong in and of itself.

So yeah, it would have made her character greater if she had been brave and stood up to Charles, but I can't really resent her for not being able to do it.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I still resent her a bit for it (even if I did it without hesititation) but I wouldn't go as as far as straight saying she was complicit. It was much worse than just her cheer team position on the line she's on a cheer scholarship and charles threatened to pull it and kick her out if she said no
Especially in this age, I would love to hear his argumentation in court though.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I mean I see your point and obviously, like you said, it would have been really great had she not complied and reported him. But one important point of #MeToo is that in these instances, the women are not to blame. Making them feel like they are to blame if they don't go against these vastly more powerful men may be a reason for many of them not talking about that stuff, they're afraid of being seen as complicit. Which is wrong in and of itself.

So yeah, it would have made her character greater if she had been brave and stood up to Charles, but I can't really resent her for not being able to do it.
I don't resent or hate her for it. Or even blame her, but it makes her character seem weak and therefore not girlfriend/harem material. That and she always seems to give off more of a Fuckbuddy type of vibe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KrystofDayne

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I mean sure, but so what, a fuckbuddy is awesome :D
I dunno when you have a harem a mere fuck buddy feels sort of redundant even if she's an exceptionally hot freak lol.

Of course redundancies are essential for a well oiled machine to maintain operation so there is that

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I mean sure, but so what, a fuckbuddy is awesome :D
Sometimes, yeah.

I know I am a minority on this issue, I know Zoe has lots of fans, some more vocal than others. I know that some of you guys are probably mesmerized that she can apparently do magic.

"And for my next trick, I'm gonna make this pen disappear...

TADA!!"

Well, whatever. Heath Ledger's Joker did that trick first, and better I might add. And I wouldn't fuck him either (even though he looked better in that nurse's uniform than Ye Olde Nurse ever did).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
"And for my next trick, I'm gonna make this pen disappear...

TADA!!"
I love it when the MC says he couldn't find the pen and she runs out of the room that was too funny. Also one awesome lewd scene with the pen, not necessarily my thing but how she reacted was worth it in the long run.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes